Brazilian Butt Lift Looking For a Doc - Austin, TX

I look at lady's all the time and say man I wish...

I look at lady's all the time and say man I wish my butt looked like that. I have been looking online and reading people post. If you have any information to give me I will take it. I live in Austin, TX and I am looking for a doctor. I had a breast reduction about a year ago and wanted to do everything at once but didn't.

How much did you spend or plan on spending?

r craven is really good. I went for a nose job first. His staff is sooooo nice. Dr craven don't send others in there to talk to you. He do it himself. Hes reallly affordable. the nose job I got my bestbreast done. If I would have known about this site I would have been posting pics of my butt nose and breast the whole time. Just call. Free consults too
I agree Dr Cortes work looks really good one of the girls on RS has her procedure on YouTube
Ok hi im trying to get this an in have been looking for a doctor in the Houston an i was just tryin to get a priceand your pic look nice and i wan to do the same i been lookin to it for about a year now.
Check out some good results.
I am from Austin, TX and I got my butt implants from Dr. Driscoll at Beverly Cosmetic Surgery. I love my butt now!! It is awesome to feel so good!! I got an amazing price with him too!!
please tell me more? im so scared my surgery is on the 16 of this month and im thinking of canceling is it really worth it to get it?
I am also from Austin and I will be traveling to have my bbl in Aventura Florida with Dr Salama June 6, 2013. I was not impressed with any of the doctors in the Austin area, but GOOD LUCK to you!!
I so want mine done, do you know of a surgeon near detroit mi that does pretty good work, can't afford to travel
dr. thompson in round rock... i heard he is the t and a doctor and a perfectionist.
I will check out Houston
I live in ATX as well and I am scheduled for surgery with Dr Salama in Aventura FL for June 6 2013. I wasn't very impressed with the dr's in the surrounding areas like San Antonio or Houston
It's so funny that's the samething I think.miami is the only place where nice booty r done..lol nyc sucks!
are you thinking about getting a bbl
nope, but just got a tt and when inquring for a plastic surgeon he was very highly recommernded as the tits and ass dr. will probasbly go to him if i want a breast lift.... he's in north austin.
what is a bbl ?
Yes, I am more than thinking about it, I will get it done, i just want it done correctly the first time
I'm from ny and I'm also looking for a bbl surgeon and for some reason I feel like in Miami is where they make that nice round booty here they do the super natural and I don't want to pay for something that doesn't look good.r u willing to go out of town? If so check dr.salzhauer or dr.salama they are both from Miami and there fee is from 6,500-9,000
good look on finding the best Dr for you have you consider going out of town ?? Dr Cortes is in Houston and his Bbl jobs are awsome i was going to have a bbl done by him but didnt have enough fat and didnt want to gain weight so i got implants and love my results!! check him out and keep us posted!!