Hellooooo:) I've been obsessed with this website...

Hellooooo:)
I've been obsessed with this website and have been reading everyones wonderful stories on here. Finally get to share mine now :) I hope my journey can somehow give you all answers to what you might be searching for...or even help me with my journey through this :))

Because of this website, my 'doctor shopping' was really easy. I went to a couple of great consultations & researched on a few great surgeons BUT recently I've found the perfect doctor for me, which is Dr. Reid here in Austin, Tx. Not only that I don't have to travel out of town to see him, but he is credibly genuine with his work and a very knowledgeable man. He has many years of experience in BA and I was very comfortable and impressed with my first consultation with him. At that moment, I knew my search end right there!

I am 21 years old, 5ft tall and 95lbs. I used to be a full B, but I shrunk to barely 34A now. Ever since college I was losing and gaining weight like an on going cycle. If I am not binging then I am skipping meals because I had no time to eat. There was a moment where I started a healthy diet, went to the gym almost everyday to be fit and healthy...but there was NO WAY I could ever get my boobs back. Its so sad because when we lose weight, the first thing that disappear are our boobies :( why can't it be like the thigh fat or love handles!?!?

Anyway, my pre-op was monday the 6th. It went by really fast. I had caught a mild cold the week before so I was in the process of recovering AND I also had finals to study for (which was pretty stressful and frustrating)... so all the excitement that I had towards the office visit went away :( while I was there. I just hope this journey goes well *fingerscrossed

Im getting the 5th generation Sientra silicone gel implants, 475cc High Profile, inframmary incision (which is placed along the crease or fold of the breast where the breast and skin come together), submuscular (under the muscle).
I am 8days away from the my surgery date. More nervous than excited at the moment......OMG>OMG!

soon you will be part of boobieville!
Yay,,,finally!! I can't believe I am doing this. The date is coming by so fast!! eeeek
Good luck I think that will be a perfect size for you

I got my blood work done today. I think i was...

I got my blood work done today. I think i was supposed to fast before going in but I ate a bananna & a lot of cough drops. ehhh, hopefully the results will be good. As for my psychological needs, my nervousness towards the procedure is increasing enormously. This is my very first surgery ever so it might be the reason why I am feeling this way. Sighs, I just hope I'll get the support that I need from my family & friends as I expected.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oops, my surgery date is actually Thursday the...

Oops, my surgery date is actually Thursday the 16th, not 17th. I'm just so nervous/excited....mixed emotions arghhh.

We have the same surgery date! Good luck, I look forward to your updates while we are recovering.
GOOD LUCK!! My date is the 20th and cannot wait. I will be updating the profile soon with pictures as soon as I get them done. I'll have so much time on my hands, so I'll just edit my profile haha! Post pics asap!!
Yay! My surgery is on the 17th as well! Good luck !

My surgery time got moved to 7am on the 16th which...

My surgery time got moved to 7am on the 16th which means I have to be there at 5am. Not bad. The time actually works in my favor :) I'll just have to start packing and get everything I need by tomorrow. I'm counting down the hours & getting nervous more and more by the minute.

If anyone is interested I will post an update of Dos and Don'ts later tonight:)

congrats on the surgery!! Cant wait to see how things went.Happy healing!
Happy Boobie Day!! Hope all went well!!!
I'm I the only crazy one that gets all excited about someone else getting their boob job? I guess for each day someone else gets their puppies it just means I am one day closer to getting mine...lol

The twins are here :)

My surgery time was moved to 2pm instead of 7am which wasn't a problem for me. My boyfriend drove me to the hospital around 12pm. We were greeted by so many nurses and every single one was nice and understanding. i was soooo nervous. Dr. Reid arrived on time and he was very professional. He reminds me of a big teddy bear :) lol. Once he was done marking on me, i rested for a little bit in my recovering room. Then one of the anesthesiologist gave me a dose of "margarita mix" through my IV to reduce my nervousness. And it was HEAVENLY. All I remembered was switching over to a different bed and booom, I was out. I woke up around 6pm and all i felt was the tightness on my chest. The nurse greeted me with a very nice tone and asked from a scale of 1-10 how much pain I was in. Honestly I was so drugged up to decide if I was hurtling. I fell back asleep and woke up in my recovering room & my boyfriend was sitting there right next to me :) I was so happy to see him. I slept for a little bit and when i woke up i was really nauseous. We didn't check out until 8:30pm. I was so drugged up and sore to even want to look at my boobies. I slept most of last night & this morning. I have a posture tempurpedic bed but I still couldn't sit up straight or get up by myself so my sweet boyfriend helped me get up and down every time I had to use the restroom.

Thank you:) I've been eating so much. Lol eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep...
Lol that's exactly how I felt :) it's normal

Right after surgery

Youre looking good so far girl :) happy healing, we're on the same boat xoxox
They're looking good Barbie0208! Can't wait for more pics!

Aww, hang in there and drink plenty of fluids!!

I have been drugged up

These couple of days was pretty dreamy for me:) Im just thankful that my family actually came through and supports me with my decision & blessed to have my boyfriend around 24/7 helping me heal. He's my rock :)

I will write more later. I'm still in la la land. Healing is definitely an ease thanks to all these meds :) happy healing sistas &good luck to the rest

Day2

Love!

Bloated like crazy

Stopping by to check up on your progress how the soreness has gotten better.
Awww, I am still sore. Especially around my sides. I think it's partly because my implants might be kinda big for my frame so it's stretching my skin out. I've been moisturizing my skin around it. Hopefully it will get better. And I'm running out of painkillers. I might have to ask for a refil. Anyway, the twins are looking really good. Falling in place, starting to form closer together. Ill post pics up later :)
Sore is to be expected hopefully the skin stretches quickly (or quicker lol) Glad your happy with the look though!!!!

Swollen boobies

Post-op day 5 :) hoping today will be a good day. I have been so emotional and grumpy partly because of the meds and pain. Thank God the soreness is minimizing. I am still on painkillers and I am loving it. I can't really pick up anything over 5lbs bc it messes with my implants...I can feel it moving. My bf is doing everything for me :) makes me so happy!
Ohh and I have to go pick up a new larger bra from Dr.Reid's office today...since my boobs are swollen still its too tight for me to breathe and so hard to move around. Even though the twins are swollen and sore, I love them! They are so big ( . )( . )

I feel ya on the stretching of the skin and tightness. I've been rubbing on palmer's like crazy. You're looking good :)

Showering tips

I was able to shower by myself. My bf helped me wrap the incisions up with Saran Wrap and medical tape so it wouldnt get wet.
What we did was:
1. cut the Saran Wrap into big rectangular pieces that will cover the incisions
2. stack the Saran wraps onto each other so it's not too thin. (I stacked about 3 pieces)
3. cut up the medical tapes and line them against the outter piece of the cut up rectangular Saran wraps. (you should have 4 pieces of tape on each side of the Saran Wraps)
4. have someone put the Saran Wrap with tape on for you. (make sure you leave room for the tape to line up against your skin or you will have small openings for water entry)
5. Done! now you won't have to worry about getting your incisions wet :)

Sore!!! Pain!!

Omg. I'm having the worst throbbing pain on the sides of my boobs....feels like my implants are ready to just fall off!!!! I am about 6days post op. Is that normal?!?

i just read about ur incisions and wraping them in the shower, when i was reading over my post op list it said they can get wet?? i dont think i want them too though. i might still cover them up.
I don't want the incisions to get wet because I take foreverrrr in the shower lol especially when I have to wash my hair. So I feel like it's the same as me going swimming/taking a bath. Plus I think if you can keep the incisions away from water & keep it dry it might heal faster.
Thank you!

Morning boobies sucks!

So I found out the reasons of my (aching) boobie problems, my monthly unwanted friend came to visit. Omg. What's more annoying than recovering from your BA & being on your period at the same time?!? Ugh. Must be the reAsons why I have been so emotional and grumpy these last couple of days. The first three days of recovery was a roller coaster. I cried my eyes out for everything that upsets me. And now I feel sad and angry when someone is not there to help or support me if I am aching. I usually have a pretty high tolerance for pain, just not this. The constant pressure and throbbing is annoying and painful.

Hey BA buddy, looks like we continue to be on the same page... I was so emotional the first few days post op too. I actually got my period the night before the surgery so that answered why I was so emotional before that too! Talk about MORNING BOOB! Lol, I hate it. My pressure is getting better everyday and its ok for me now. You will feel normal soon too, promise! Yours look good btw :)

Solved my constipation problem! Finally!

I'm feeling much better today. I think it's because I stopped taking my hydrocodone. I was bloated and lazy because i would eat and sleep everyday. It was horrible, I gained 10lbs from not being able to go to the restroom :/ I feel sorry for my bf now that I am better because I was so bipolar. He actually was concerned for me (since I looked like I was 6months pregnant lol) so he bought a bottle of Magnesium Citrate from Target. And at first I didnt think it worked because I still wasnt able to go. BUT the morning after, it hits me. I was running to the bathroom like no tomorrow!! All you have to do is chug it straight from the bottle. It doesn't have a bad taste to it. Kinda like a cheap version of 7ups. But make sure you chug the whole thing. Trust me, it works :)

You look great! I'm glad I came across your profile. I live in SA Tx and set my date for June 14. I picked 425hp silicone but have had doubts that I'm going to be huge :/ I'm 5'3 about 125but my weight goes up and down and always lose weight in my boobs before waist or thighs. What size bra do expect to fit into?
Thank you:) It has been a tough journey for me. though, so far, I'm glad i did it. Anyway, I'm there with you on the inconsistent weight wise. Honestly, I'm not sure what size I am right now since I haven't fully dropped. Usually I hear lots of ppl say that you can lose up to 50ccs when you go under the muscle once you are healed. Which makes sense because your breasts tissues are no longer swollen. I'm not sure on that though, definitely a question to ask your PS. In my opinion, I think you'll be a full D since you're about a B cup right now?! That's just my guess. Turns out I was a sm-med A before and because I wanted D's my PS suggested 450-475ccs. I am pretty petite so we went High profile. which is great, I do not want a uniboob. Girl, I can tell you that figuring out what 'size you want' and what 'will look right' based on ones body figure is one of the HARDEST thing to decide on in this journey. I think one of the girls here on RealSelf has a link to the measurements of sizing somewhere. If I run across it, I will let you know :)
I know it is consuming all of my thoughts thinkin if I should switch to 400hp. I know I could fit into an A cup also. Vs bras always make me seem a lil bigger lol. I was there yesterday and splurged on a couple of 34D bras because of the semi annual sale. I hope they fit! I'm only 2 weeks away and my stomach has been doing flip flops for days. I'm not looking forward to the pain but all the support on here seems like it'll be worth it :) would you say even the worst days was tolerable pain for you?

Post op day 12

Meeting with Dr. Reid tomorrow for my 2nd post op appointment. Since the last time I was in the office for my 1st post op, I got my sterile strips removed and recieved new healing strips to cover the incisions up for the next 3 weeks. It's pretty cool because it adhesive right to the skin. I don't even have to worry about it in the shower *thumbs up. The only thing is that I have to change it out once a week but I'm going to have someone do it for me. I dont want to sound like a baby but I CANT and DONT want to look at the cut underneath my breasts. Psychological issues haha. Anyway, excited for tomorrow. My left breast had dropped a little more than my right one and they're getting kinda soft since I started massaging it like the nurse had shown during my 1st post op appt. I just can't wait to be normal again. I want to workout/run and sleep on my stomach again!!!!

I have mentioned it to my parents even though I don't need their approval to do it but It would clear my mind a lil. Theyre not excited and i dont think they know i was serious either..they're just old fashioned. I think what I'm so worried about right now is actually getting thru surgery and hope not be in extreme pain. I will keep pain meds on hand :)
Aww well that's good.. its your body afterall :) OH & the anesthesia will knock you out. You're just gonna wake up with a lot of pressure on your chest. No worries, you'll do great :D

Bad day...pretty boobies. Omg

Today was the first day I got behind the wheels since surgery. I'm still aching A LOT. I couldnt do half of a normal turn :/ It's throbbing like crazy right now. the only thing I depend on now is my muscle spasms pills....My nurse told me that it was normal to still be feeling a lot of pain in my case, because I barely had skin to begin with it will take time for the twins to settle in. I'm starting to stress out over my healing process. I am easily bruised...I take forever to heal from a wound...I get sick really easily...Im just weak internally. I wish this throbbing will go away soon :(
I should've not drove or try to carry things...omg.

omg i hate driving, the seat belt hurts, turning hurts, everything from even opening the door is bothersome. Especially since I still feel my boobs are nesting right under my arm pits. Hope it all gets better for you and I lol xoxox
Omg. Thank you. I thought its just me. I wish to not drive at all...but I don't have a choice. & yep, it's bonding with my armpit as we speak. I'm tired of waking up in the morning wishing for a good day. Lol I js want to feel normal & do normal things again. I sound like a party pooper... Anyway, happy healing boobie sista!
Thank you! I hope it'll be a lot less crazy or hard than what I'm building up in my head. Just impatient to get past the hard part :) are you happy with the size you chose? They look great on you!

Overslept...

Last night was the first night in a long time that I had a good night sleep. Bad thing is that I missed my 2nd post op appointment today. I was able to reschedule to meet tomorrow with my nurse since Dr. Reid won't be in office. I really need to go get checked up.

So last night my bf took the healing strips off for me since Im a baby and I prefer not to look at my incisions. The strips were really hard to peel off...slowly we got it off. But it left all this adhesive residue on my skin where the strips were placed. I didn't want to wash it off with soap for infection problems. I just want to take care my incisions the safest possible. I don't know what to do to get it off. Hopefully ill find out how tomorrow...
Happy healing loves! Xoxo

Love your showering tips using Saran Wrap! You're looking good! Let us know how your appointment goes today and try to take it easy so your body can heal. :)

Thank you for stopping by :) I've been really busy but when I have time I sure will
You can gently rub off the adhesive with baby oil obviously trying to stay away from the stitches. you look great.

Feeling much better :)

Today was a decent day. I spent most of today studying and laying around the house. I'm so glad the throbbing has gone away :) this means I will be going back to the gym soon. All this laying around being lazy and eating bad was really bad for my body. Excited to be in shape again and show off these tatas hahaa!
Hope everyone is doing well

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Trying on old bras with new

I'm crying with envy.lol. No really aha
How are you feeling now? Have they dropped and fluffed?
Loveeee your results! They look great!

Hello

Greetings to all my boobie sistas:) I started summer classes & just have been so crazy I forgot to update. Anyway, I have fully dropped & fluffed. They look and feel great. My incision scar is pretty much gone. I feel like all this time stressing and crying over them was a process everyone experience, it will be all worth it. I can happily say that I feel much more confident in my own skin, wether naked or with clothes on. *cheers to that. My 6weeks post op is next week and I can't wait to see the office's before and after of me.
Happy healing everyone!

You look amazing! Your results are what I want!
Thank you! Do you know if you'll be getting moderate or HP? I think HP will make you look super perky :)
I don't know yet! When I first started researching the sound of HP scared me but I'm starting to think that HP will be the way to go!

Beware of hospital charges! Fraud!!!!

So apparently I'm billed extra on top of what Ive paid...My operation room stayed was extended longer than what my PS expected so im getting billed it.
The breakdown of this whole shenanigan is that I wanted to get my surgery done at the 'north' hospital for a better operation room rate which was more approachable in price, time and traveling... and i have already paid (in cash) hospital, anesthesia & operation fees....according to the hospital, my PS took longer than an hour to operate on me in the operation room (which I am not complaining about) so they are billing me for something I had no knowledge of. So be careful when you are paying other fees separated from your procedure. They will try to take your money for seconds, minutes and hours. They don't care!
I wish that the nurse or someone would've inform me of my over-stayed when i was conscious after anesthesia....instead they do what theyre best at which is bill-in-the-mail "(balance total $______, balance due $ _____)" trick. I'm like wth are you kidding me?!? I feel like this whole thing is a fraud from the hospital and that's how they make their money. I seriously shouldn't pay anything more than what I came in for. This is killing my 'boobie journey'. I hate being fooled for money.
I love my boobs....but knowing that they are charging me more than what I've paid for & didn't make it clear not was worth it to me. I'm hate worrying about money....this has ruined my experience!

they are beautiful!
You def don't look like u fit your old bra. I love yr size ! Ill be using u as a reference when I go for my consult:)

I can workout now

I totally want your boobs!
OH MY GOSH! I love them!!!! I want exactly what you have right now!
Thank you:) but I wish I would've gone bigger though

Boob greed :0

Im at a 2months post & I kinda wish I could've gone bigger....everyone's boobs on here looks so big & perky

You look great! Just a perfect size :)
WOW yours look truly amazing!!! I am exactly like your built 5ft and 95 lbs (well at least b/f my surgery LOL! probably gained a little by now :( but i am much older and have two kids :) I love how yours look, just can't be more perfect! I was afraid to go too big so my implants are mod profile and much smaller..I love mine but guess I would love the HP and a little bigger too..

D&F

I can't find any bra that'll fit me :(

Wow!!! They look awesome!!
You look fantastic! I hope I get results half as good as yours! Where did you get that cute green lacy bra?

Running errands

:))

Omg boobage much!!!! Awesome!!!
lolll ,,,everyone is getting boobs nowadays I forget how big mine are since I'm so little ;)
Omg we have the same stats basically but I'm a little fatter than you ;) Ahha Do u feel u look top heavy??? and im scared to go as big as u bc of that..but idk..u should do a whole body shot to compare boobs w ur tiny body!

Another day, another boobie pic

Walking around the house without a bra :D

Love your results

3months Post

You look amazing! Getting the same Sientra implants on Friday- super excited :) I thought that they might be a little big on me, but your pics def make me feel better!
Good luck with surgery :D they will look great on you!
Did you go under the muscle or over?

I feel like my boobs shrunk quite a bit

So small now :(

Hello! I just booked my surgery date with Dr. Reid and you are correct, he is like a warm teddy bear! I wanted to know a little more about your recovery.... I am a hairdresser and need to lift my arms a lot when I am at work. I am planning on taking two weeks off but how did you do with lifting your arms and how many times in the day do you think you could hold a blowdryer to dry your own hair???
Yay, excited for you:) It will be worth it! Honestly I feel like because I'm so tiny my healing process was a pain. I couldn't drive till 2weeks post surgery...Then again, I had very little skin to stretch so i was aching pretty bad everyday 24/7. it was just an annoying throbbing pain. lol i feel like i just made you more nervous than you should be, dont worry, im a baby so you should do fine:) hes a great surgeon& he knows exactly what he is doing so youre in great hands!!! What kind & size of implants are you getting?
Trust me they're not small lol. ..you look fantastic girl. I want your high profiles!!!

I don't have a right size bra to wear so this is what I'll be wearing ^^

Hey hun you look freakin amazing :o and I'm not just talking about the boobs lol perfect hun ;-) p.s the pic with your body and lips totally made me think you were kim kardashian in secret lol congrats hun I get my babies on sunday :D xoxox
Lol omg I'm flattered. Now, I need a booty like hers for sure :) Good luck on your surgery boo
That last picture from today 9/27 looks AMAZING- TOTAL BOMBSHELL :) They look perfect on you!

I'm so addicted to working out now

So it's been 4months post and I still can't do much chest exercises...I just hope they don't start sagging

Just a question...ps you look amazing!! With your seintra implants are they the silimed ones...eg the firmer brazillian ones? I know a few girls here who have them and love them as they hold their shape. Do they feel soft and time goes by? Cheers shelly x
From my personal experience I feel like the sientra gel is way softer than most of the other implants. It's also the 5th generation so I believe they gets softer & softer as time goes by. It has been 6months for me & everyone who has felt my boobs said they felt too real for implants....so yeah :) definitely recommend everyone to get the 5th generation silicone:)
Thanks for the reply...glad they feel soft too. They may be where I'm heading if I do a revis. Thanks again shell x

6months post op

Hello ladies,
I've been so busy with school and the family, completely forgot to reply to some of y'all's messages. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm finally healing & feeling so much more better with them. Still can't sleep on my stomach or workout my chest muscle, which I'm fine with. My scar is getting lighter day by day & the implants are so incredibly soft, they feel real. Lol best thing is that they bounce while I workout instead of just 2balls sitting still on my chest. Haha! I obviously can't shop at Victorias Secret for bras anymore, not only do the wires pinches my extra side boob but the cup size is either way too big or way too small. I found a couple of places to shop for women with breast implants, I'll attach a picture of it under this post.
XoXoXo

Ohh& Does anyone have any recommendation on any good scar removal cream/gel?

When you don't wear a bra do you still have cleavage?
Yes, i wasn't wearing a bra in my pic on august 3rd. Are you trying to decide if you want mod or hp? I say if you're narrow then go hp, you don't want under arm boobs
I am narrow. I have a question about it on my profile and I have a picture of my chest, could you tell me what you think? Do you have like an Instagram? I really admire yours since their high profile but I know this girl on Instagram who also had a narrow rib cage but her boobs were further apart and there isn't much cleavage....

Brrrrrh

It's been so cold lately I feel like my breasts are a bit firm.. Especially trying to massage them at night :( is it just me or is there anyone out there feels the same????

wow love your results :D congrats !!
Thank you!
Oh yes! We have a cold snap in GA right now and mine have firmed up a bit too. Massaging the hell of of them with vitamin E oil after hot showers (and every time I get cold, lol!) I hope it helps!

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Hope everyone is having a happy thanksgiving!!! Stay warm & sexy ;D
XoXo

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Biocorneium is a greats car cream
Scar cream*
You look great! Omg! Your body is nice ! How long after could u work out?

Random pics update

any more updates? :)
OMG girl you look awesome!
Oh my your results are abouslty beautfiul !!!!

It's been quite a while

I've came a long way. They feel super soft and looking great :)

Thanks for sharing your journey. I just got 435cc Sientra HP and hadnt seen anyone with a similar height/weight going that high in cc. I was getting a little worried that it might be too big, but yours look great and is the look I was shooting for. Gives me hope that in a few months mine will settle and be just as awesome!
I'm glad you found my profile to be relate to. It was super hard for me to find someone with similarity features. How are you doing as far as recovering?
Really like the shape. I meet with my doc today and am using your photos as what I'd like to achieve. It made me feel much better about going bigger. The implants you used, were they round or anatomical and were they the soft squishy gel or the memory gel?

1 year mark!!!!

I'm in love with them more and more each day :) my wardrobe went from sluty to classy in 2sec depending what I end up wearing. Who knew having big boobs could make getting ready so fun! Here's a recent boobg pic of me in the Bahamas with my boo. Xoxo

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Reid is a wonderful surgeon! He is very professional, charismatic and generous. I chose him as my surgeon because he made me feel completely comfortable during my consultation. He tried his best to please me with the size and the outcome of what I desire in a very safe way. During my operation, he brought different sizes of silicones with him to make sure that I can get the biggest size I want without any complications :) He knows exactly what he's doing and thats what you want!!