Wow. I Am Very Dissapointed Yet Hoping for a Miracle. - Austin, TX

4 weeks ago I had Smart Lipo at Beliza Med spa.Day...

4 weeks ago I had Smart Lipo at Beliza Med spa.Day of surgery I weighed 149.5 on my scale.My waist was 29.5 inches & hips were 41 inches.I am five ft 3,size 8.I have been an exerciser for 16 years running,lifting weights & yoga(8 to 12 hours) a week. I have struggled with my size for last couple of years since menopause hit.I am 48 years old. I have a closet full of beautiful size 6 clothes. I got the Smart lipo because every consultant and review I saw saId I would lose at least 1 size.

I have eaten a smart diet and kept exercising since procedure.I had flanks, hips, lower abs & outer thighs done. My waist is 31 inches, my hips 41 inches and I weigh 152. I am so disspointed. The nurses tell me this has never happened before and they all keep telling me to be patient.Now they are saying it is my hormones yet my bloodwork was done prior to, to check for Thyroid etc.

I used br B and I love it
Hi Mary in Austin...just curious...have you seen any improvement in the increasing weight and measurements? I had a very similar result right after my second SmartLipo procedure of my abs. I was doing everything the same--same exercise, same diet, no binging...but just a few weeks post-op, I realized I gained 8 pounds and fat on my hips, thighs, and arms. My upper body seems broader and thicker. I have been working out like a psychopath, but the expenditure is not really proportional to the outcome. I have barely dropped the extra weight. It makes me sad. I was just hoping you had a happier story with a more positive ending. Wishing you the best of luck.
I had a lot of swelling for three months. The first month I could not wear my regular clothing. Did you wear a compression garment?
Dr. Broder

In addition to feeling ripped off customer service was hit and miss. Dr. just sent before and after. My waist is clearly bigger, tummy is swollen and there is no difference in hips and thighs. I keep trying to upload pics with no luck.