My 1st Treatment Went Better Than I Thought - Austin

I had my first treatment on 8/4/07. I was really...

I had my first treatment on 8/4/07. I was really scared before I had my treatment, I read into it read other patients comment. I would read about how painful it was and how they didn’t get any results. I weigh 115 pounds and 5’1”. I just want to lose inches of my waist since I have a pouch and love handles every since the birth of my kids. I have worked out and those never went away. Finally did my research and found a registered nurse that has her own practice outside the hospital she works at(I work in the same hospital with her) with 2 other registered nurses. I felt really comfortable since she explained everything to me in detail and plus she works at the same facility ; ). Well she numbed me by putting ice packs on my stomach. The ice really helped I was number and she made sure I was numb in the areas she was working at if not she would put more ice. The microinjections didn’t hurt I guess cause of the ice but I did feel some stick of the needle in the area I was not numb but the pain was tolerable not painful at all. But she made sure I was numb before she continued I cant count how many times I was poked by these small needles I guess I can say close to 100. She did the lower part of my abdominal, love handles and little area on the upper abdominal for $260.00. She thinks I would only need 1 more treatment. But I guess I can see how it turns out. After she was complete she put some cream to help with any pain and discomfort I might have had and made sure I was feeling good before I left. Well when I got home my stomach was getting bigger and bigger and I could see red marks and bruising already. The next day I wanted to cry my stomach was so swollen and black and blue. I was asking myself what did I get myself in to. I worried if my stomach was going to stay like that. She called me 2 days later to see how I was doing told her about my swelling and bruising and she reassured me it’s normal like when she told me about it before and after the treatment. I just panic : ). It’s been 4 days and I still have bruising and my stomach seems like its turning yellow. I guess since the bruising is going away. The swelling has gone down a lot. I’m still little swollen and my stomach still feel tender and soft. Don’t feel any knots like other people would say. Im actually feel good on how my 1st treatment went. Everything that happening to me is what was told to me in the beginning. She did tell me also that I might see little result in this treatment that is why I need my second treatment in the end of this month. She did tell me I still have to work out and not go crazy on eating all this junk food. I have been working out everyday and watching what I eat. It has not stopped me from doing my normal things I due everyday. I will definitely keep you guys posted on how my 1st treatment is going and how my 2nd treatment went and my results. I hope I will see good results.

Its waste of money have gotten lipo last year and...

its waste of money have gotten lipo last year and turned out great but now i have loose skin. now im getting a tummy tuck for that.

So after getting mesotherapy years ago I decided to come on here and write a little something and also to let you know that mesotherapy doesn’t work at all. I didn’t lose weight or inches after my third treatment. I was very disappointed because I didn’t see any results and wasted my money. On September 23, 2009 I ended up getting liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen, hips and lower back. All I can say is I love the results. I was a size 5 before the surgery and now im a size 1. Im still swollen but still seeing good results. So don’t waste your money on mesotherapy it’s not worth it.
I have had 3 treatments of mesotherapy. The first session wasn't painful but the second & third were. They were painful because the medicine is stronger the second & third time so it burns more & longer. I have lost a total of 10lbs between the 3 sessions but I am also on a diet pill. I paid $120 for the first session & $140 for the second & third. I decided not to go anymore because this last time was really painful & left me a bruise & a couple of knots in my stomach. I would rather try another method to lose weight but everyone's pain tolerance & body is different so everyone's result will differ from each other.
We are just alike! I just had my 1st mesotherapy treatment on my inner and outer thighs 3 days ago and I was freaking out because I hate needles! I just make myself all worked up for nothing. It did not hurt at all and I wasn't numb! I mean some areas you could feel a little prick but that's it! The 2 days after I was freaking out because my legs were so swollen, I couldn't fit into any of my jeans! My legs were very bruised too, more on my right than left. It's the 3rd day today and I still have bruising, but I think it's going down. I'm still tender and swollen though which kinda sucks, but I know it takes time. I only have to have 3 treatments, but I'm so impatient that I want to see results asap! :) But keep me updated on your results!
does anybody know about perfector face lift? does it work on face and neck and for how long?
Hi,I am a 32 year old african american and I went about 3 weeks ago to get my first treatment and it was a very painful experience and somewhat torchering just knowing that every few seconds you would feel the pain of a needle sticking and burning as the medicine would flow inside you. I cried and repeated after every stick "I don't know how much more I can take before I just grab my belongings and walk out of here". Yet I decided to continue on trying to focus on the end results and not on the pain that I was enduring. Well when it was all said and done I was so angry and frustrated to the utmost. I expected something much more different and I hate that there was no numbing cream or some type of pain pills given before the procedure, only after. I felt like at one point and time that I was just going to pass out. That very day I swole up in my thighs and buttocks bigger than I would have ever imagined. The bruising was horrific and I could not believe that I paid all my money to see my body look like that, not only that the bumps and lumps were something serious I'm still trying to get over that. I would not recommend this procedure for anyone, to me it's just not worth it. In all that I just said I still await to see a difference in those areas treated and have yet seen one. Sincerly, Sabrina
I agree with Julie H. it is a waist of money. Sabrina
It's been at least 9 months since my last treatment and I've still seen NO resuluts. I wouldn't recomend this procedure to anyone. I think it's just a waist of money.
As of the date May 28, 2008, what kind of results have you seen?
I had mesotherepy done on my stomache area, I'm very thin about 100lbs, except i have a flabby stomache. the doctor said because of my small size he would expect me to only need a total of 3-4 treatments. Well I went for the first and yes there was a lot of swelling, I went for the second and there was way less swelling, but i never went for the 3rd or 4th treatment because I didn't see any results, I didn't even see a little results and I just couldn't see spending $300.00 per treatment when i wasn't seeing anything. The pain wasn't that bad it's tolorable but you can expect to spend a few days in sweat pants and moving about kind of slow after the 1st treatment
Well it is the morning avfter my 1st treatment. I had the ouside of my upeer thighs done. All I can say it is NOT pain free. I was hyperventilating in the office after the injections becuase the pain and burning was so intense. After about 20 minutes it wasn't so bad and I went home. My upper thighs were hard and sore, I basically went to bed after a light meal. A few hours later I was feeling achy and pained so I took my temp. It was over 100 degrees. I called the doctor who said I coulds take some tylenol and just keep a watch out to make sure I didn't develop cellulitis. I barely slept all night between the worry about the fever and the pain. This morning I am just very sore and bruised, To walk up and down the stairs really hurts. I am staying in bed today, did not go to my morning work out. My legs are very swollen, so I can't tell if I will see any results. I have 2 more treatments in my package, I just hope I can actually go. The pain has been so much greater than I expected. They told me the 2nd and 3rd treatments are not as bad as the first. So I will see.
I was wondering if you could give me the information on the nursue who performed the procedure you. I also live in San Antonio.
So its been almost three weeks since my second treatment. I see little results. My partner claims they did notice a change but I don’t see a big change like I said before just a little.. I think im going to wait a couple of weeks and if I don’t see any new changes I will be going to get another treatment which will be my 3rd treatment. My nurse that administered this told me I didn’t need anymore that should be it But really I don’t see any big changes. I wish there was a better way to lose that small pouch that I have been trying to get rid of with exercise but no luck. My second treatment was actually better I still got swollen but hardly any bruising. I do read that it can take six weeks to see results so I guess that is why im waiting a little longer before I decide to get another treatment.
Hi, I am thinking if getting mesotherepy on my lower stomach and am wondering if you got a 3rd treatment and if you saw any results?? thanx
I am on my 3rd treatment and the results are very little.I wish I had just done the plastic surgery. this is too slow and seem like I am not going to get the results that I am looking for I paid too much money and dont want to waist anymore of my time but I am going to finish my last 3 treatments keep in touch
could you tell me wear about in san antsnio did you it did.could you please e-mail me the address .thank you
can you please give me name and number of your nurse i want this procedure get done i also live in san antonio are