TT for sure and possibly Breast Augmentation (still deciding)set for 4/8

Hello all. I'm 31. 5'3 149lbs! I'm currently a 34b...

Hello all. I'm 31. 5'3 149lbs! I'm currently a 34b. I have a consultation on 3/14 for breast argumentation for a 34c (to big?) but may just do the mommy make over. My boyfriend of 5 years have never seen me naked and I can't b intimate with lights on. I want to have more confidence with my body. I want my pre pregnant look back before I had two kids! After this surgery il b able to wear bathing suits again! What do u all think? I'm nervous and scared to have a TT. I've posted my before pics and will update until the date of surgery which il know next week!

I decided to do two consults. The doc here only...

I decided to do two consults. The doc here only has 8 years experience. I decided to also see the Dr Sexton in Columbia next Wednesday! With his prompt reply and staff I felt very comfortable. I've had two c sections so will the pain b the same?

How did you all explain to your boss for extra...

How did you all explain to your boss for extra days off?

So I called and rescedule my consult here in...

so I called and rescedule my consult here in Augusta with a Doc since I'm to sick to see him tomorrow. I spoke with a different nurse and was rushed off the phone after she finally fit me in for next Monday. No by or nothing, just click. That didn't sit well with me and I'm only going to listen to what he has to say, but my heart is set for Dr Sexton in Columbia. That consult is next Wednesday 3/20.

Well you guys I just got back from Columbia, SC. I...

well you guys I just got back from Columbia, SC. I had my consulation with Dr Sexton. He made me feel so comfortable, last night so many bad thoughts were running through my mind as if I should get this surgery done, after reading horrible stories on Plastic Sugery :( I wasn't going to even go for my consult. I woke up this morning and was like I"m going. He made me feel comfortable. I'm at low risk, I don't smoke, not over weight. He will be able to get all of my stretch marks thats covered with the tatt including the ones on the side. I'll have about a inch of tatt left. I didn't think he could go that far up. I don't need any lipo done. I'm just ready to get my self confidence back, my pre baby look back and wear bikinis. I go back next week 3/27 for the exam. It hasn't hit me yet and I'm patient but I know I'm going to break down and cry before the surgery. I don't want to be put to sleep. I need to stop reading the crazy stories. He has never had anything bad happen to any of his patience out of his 20 years in practice. The only thing is with some smokers, they went back to smoking after two weeks and the scar took longer to heal. I saw his pics and soooo amazing, his work is wonderful. I put down my dep of $250 today. Next week, I'll put down the remaining 5600 for the TT and if I do the Breast, I"ll pay a total of $9800. Breast I"ll be focusing on 325CC but I"ll know for sure next week. I'm scared yall, I'm scared to be put to sleep. My boyfriend is very supportive and told me to pray on it. I won't worry myself so I won't get stressed out b/c right now I am.

Well lovely ladies and post op ladies..I decided...

well lovely ladies and post op ladies..I decided to do both on 4/8. Hopefully everything goes well next week for my EXAM and I'll be back on the sex side. NERVOUS! AND SCARED :)
Having a glass of wine to calm down.
Gregory Sexton

I enjoyed the review I read about Dr. Sexton and his prompted reply to my email a day later. His staff is so nice on the phone. I sceduled my consult with Nancy and she spoke to me like she already knew me.

Good luck! I am having both done as well on 4/11. Look forward to seeing your post-op pics.
Thanks ! Hoping you the very best as well. I will upload pics on tomorrow. So everyone an track my progress.
Good luck to you! Mine is on April 12. I'm very nervous too. Keep us posted :)
At least you have a couple more days. I'm trying my best not to wet my pants. Lol
I feel you about being afraid. I'm not afraid to be put to sleep. I am afraid of infection, capsule contracture and necrosis! But, I am going to say my prayers and god willing, when my time comes, I won't have complications and you either.
maybe I"m just worrying for no reason..Its just sleep right? just with medicine. Thanks for your words @Honeydoo72 Whats capsule contractue?
I believe it is when the implant gets encapsulated by scar tissue causing the breast to feel hard and display a distorted shape.
Good luck to you. I think you will look fabulous!!
Hey Girly. I'm having my surgery the day this Wednesday. I'm sooo nervous but have prayed about it. Why pray and worry ?. I trust my God and know that he will provide. U will be fine just pray about it And feel confident knowing that he too will carry you through this amazing experience !
Thank you for your words. Yes il pray on it but our nerves get the best of us sometimes. Il say a prayer for you and make sure you post pics! We will look amazing!
@burketk1 surgery tomrw..are you ready?
Hey. I just sent my daughter to my mom to watch her. I'm very sad and ready to return home to my princess. So ready for this to be over .
We all go through that phase of not wanting to do it. I for one have shed a tezr or two at the thought of being put to sleep, talk to your ps about this fear, I did and he calmed my nerves some and of course in prayer, I'll send some good vibes your way.
Thnx, yea I did talk to him and he was like dont worry we will take good care of you. Made me fe comfortable!
With the TT I'm sure it will remove all of that nasty tatt except the top of the navel right? Has anyone researched tummy tuck Tatts to cover up the scar, there's some nice ones I saw.
Good luck , and I think a full C cup would look great on you
Sorry that she treated you like that-good idea to still check out the dr though

How exciting! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. I hope you get your surgery date firmed up soon.

Here's a list of supplies you might want for recovery.

Keep us posted!

Wow, great list!
Hi...I just requested time off for surgery, but didn't specify what type of surgery. I had 2 c sections two and I'm getting my mommy makeover march 29. I workout often and don't really expect too much pain, plus im getting the pain pump. I'm getting 375 CC I'm 5`9" 175 lbs. It will put me at a full c small d
Yea I went into an left bc I think I caught the flu. Before I left I put n two weeks and didnt want to pull my cruise time off for July and took 3 days off unpaid. Of course being coworkers someone walked pass and ask why I'm taking time off, I replied for personal reasons lol. What's a pain pump? I plan to a have mines done on 4/8
The pain pump is a small pump implanted during surgery and it realses a constant flow of medicine to reduce the pain. Its for about four or five days and cost and extra $300. I took off eight weeks but I also work a physically demanding job
I found a board certified PS. He costs a little more but I feel safer. I go in two days and I've had one c-sec, so I will try to let you know about the pain. I'm having a full TT and BA.
I want a full C as well... Hope all goes well....
Yeah its good to go through it with someone, I'll here to listen!