I've done it!! Finally, after 9 Years of consideration :) 325cc Silicone gel, overs : New Zealand

Hi all, So i'm not too sure what to write but...

Hi all,

So i'm not too sure what to write but this time in 2 weeks I will have my new boobs! I've been wanting to go through with the procedure since I was 25 but just never got around to doing it. Last August I felt the time was right so started investigating my options and booked consultations with 2 surgeons.

Less than 2 weeks - finally getting excited

So my first post wasn't that great so I'll try to start this one with a little more information. The first time I ever wanted BA was approximately 9 years ago. I'm 35 now so I would have been 26 and my son a toddler at 3 years old. I've never had amazing breasts but after years of yo-yo dieting and my weight fluctuating from 60kg to 85kg they had lost shape. Throw into the mix, a pregnancy, 25kg weight gain then breast feeding for 9 months, they were less than awesome.

So about 9 years ago I had a consultation and even went as far as booking the survey date but decided not to go through with it a week prior. Funnily I never regretted that decision :) Last year, around August I started to think about it more seriously. I feel I'm at the right stage of my life to have the procedure and know I'm diving it for the right reasons. For me. Only for me :)

I saw 2 different surgeons for a consult and decided to go with the surgeon who I felt understood what I wanted to achieve. 5ft4inch and 130lbs and am quite short in the torso so didn't want to be all boobs. My surgeon and I decided that 325cc would be the max size if I wanted a natural look and that 280cc would be the smallest size to fill up my lost volume. After having my mind made up on 280cc, I had my second consult last Friday and have decided that either 300cc or 325cc would be better. I'm putting my trust in my surgeon to make the best choice on the day.

Yesterday was the first day I started to feel excited. 13 sleeps!!

Predictive text - aaargh. Try to read through the autocorrect flaws and I'll try to review before posting next time ;-)

;-)

Boob obsessed.. Second guessing myself

So I woke about 5 times last night thinking of boobs. Have started to wonder if I'm going the right size. Should I be going under the muscle instead of over the muscle. Have I chosen the right surgeon. Aaargh...

I'm worried they'll look hard and high and fake and, well just awful. I guess this is all normal though right? I hope so...

I was also reading another post about recovery times which got me wondering whether I'm being a little ambitious. My surgery is Tuesday and I have an event to attend on the Saturday.. Hoping that I'll be ok by then

A good representation of me now, and how I'd like to look afterwards

Inspiration

Before pics - gotta love the post op lingerie

Loving this site

So much support, information, advice - it's unreal! Happy Valentines Day everyone xx

Boobbsessed

looking at far too many photos', I feel like a teenage boy! The past few nights sleep have been so restless so I'm taking a sleeping pill tonight to try and get some solid sleep. Took a few more before pics and wondered what I'm going to do with all my lingerie! I won't be able to fit any of it after this op. Shopping for new pretty things will be fun though ;) 11 more snoozes....

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my 35th birthday today, and my last birthday with these wee girls. Thanks for the last 35 years, you've been awesome.

Pics

Woopsie, I uploaded to soon

4 sleeps, BAD dreams

Hi ladies,

Gosh I'm in a bit of a flap today, feeling nervous and very anxious. I had dreams about my procedure last night and in my dream, it was an absolute disaster! My left boob was crooked, deflated, wrinkly and much smaller than my right. My right side didn't even fill my bra and i was left looking deformed. Waaaaah :-( So awful

Thank god it was a dream but because of its vividness has left me feeling rather upset today.

All done :)

Still very sleepy but it all went well and I'm resting up. Surprisingly I have no pain, just a little tension similar to the feeling after l've done a strenuous gym work out. I'll post a proper review once I'm feeling less drowsy but here is a pic :) Very happy with my size xx

The low down.. I'm now day after surgery so my brain feels in a better state to post ;)

It all seems like a bit of a blur now. I took a sleeping pill the night before surgery but was still a little restless and anxious about everything. I had to be at the clinic at 7:30am and Mum arrived to pick me up around 7:15am. I don't think we spoke much in the car, maybe we did but I can't really recall, hehe. I do clearly remember feeling so thirsty though.

Once we got to the clinic, one of the nurses went through all the forms again, gave me an oral med to soothe my stomach and then Greg (PS) came in for another chat. He really is wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. We discussed sizes again and as planned he had 280, 300 and 325 to take into theatre. I showed him a wish pic to which he responded "they look good but you are going to look fantastic" What a charmer ;) He gave me a hug, probably because he could smell the fear on me and told me I would be fine :)

Next up was another member of the surgical team - really nice guy who made me feel comfortable and cracked a few jokes which relaxed me. He introduced my anesthetist and at that moment everything became VERY real. The realization that he actually had my life in his hands hit me and I began to feel scared again. He was so informative and explained everything thoroughly.

After my 3rd attempt at going to the loo, I gave up and they led me into theatre at 8:30am. There were 5 medical staff in total, which of course made me feel nervous but also at ease. I was helped onto the bed which was very comfy and so warm. Greg held my hand and stroked my arm, the Anesthetist and the other medical assistant explained the pricks in my arms, gave me an oxygen mask and said that I was going to feel floaty. Snooooooze time......

I started to come to around 10:20am so I have no idea how long I had been in recovery. Maybe an hour? I felt super sleepy and whilst I didn't feel pain, I did feel like I had a lot of pressure on my chest. I lay thee for about 15mins while the druggy ness wore a little thinner and was brought some water, a cup of tea, cheese & crackers and some biscuits. The recovery nurse said I was doing well and everything went well. Greg then came to have a chat, told me he ended up going with the 325cc implants after using the sizer and was very happy how the procedure went.

Just after 11am I got out of bed and walked to the recovery room, sat in a lazy boy and finished my tea. Super eager to look at my chest but also too nervous so I waited for Mum and had her take a peek. Her reaction said it all so I had to have a cheeky glance too. I felt soo happy with the size, especially taking into consideration the swelling so they'd get a little smaller. The nurses kept an eye on me for another hour before Greg came to check on me again and then I was allowed to go home. I complained of a very sore throat and Greg told me an interesting story... Apparently when the med team were trying to get the tube out of my mouth I started fighting them and it took 3 of them to pin me down.. Woopsie, sorry guys. No wonder I'm a bit sore.

Once I got home I just rested on the couch, Mum fussed over me, I didn't feel to much pain at all so took paracetamol every 4 hours. Slept fine last night after taking a sleeping pill and woke this morning with tightness but again, minimal pain. I have an anti-inflammatory to take for the next 10 days, a course of antibiotics (3xdaily for 10xdays) and paracetamol for pain. Other than tiredness and chest pressure, I'm thrilled with the recovery so far. Drains out tomorrow and hopefully bandages will come off too. Fingers crossed!

Before and After Pics :)

I'm pretty pleased with how they look 24 hours after surgery :)

Before pic taken 7am yesterday
After pic taken 7:30am today

Side view

Happy with that :) once the implant drops further into the lower pole, they'll look even better

Swollen

I feel like my boobs have grown a cup size this afternoon, I feel like boobzilla in comparison to my pre surgery size. Can't wait to get the drains removed tomorrow either. Here are a couple more pics

48 hours later and very happy with them so far!

Hi ladies,
Met with my surgeon at 10:30am this morning, approx 48 hours after my procedure. Thankfully the drains are now out although having them removed made me (almost) faint. It wasn't painful, I was just a little overwhelmed, held my breath and everything went dark so I had to lie down for a few minutes. I'm such a wuss..

So we had a good look and feel and I'm really happy with how they look so far. Unfortunately the tape has to stay for added support until at least Monday but all is well so far. I feel a bit HOT! ;-)

Pain is minimal, taking paracetamol when needed but still on antibiotics and a daily anti-inflammatory.

Day 4 post surgery pics

Loving them more each day and can totally see the shape firming really well. Initially I was worried is look chubby from having bigger boons but it's quite the contrary. If feel like my body looks so much better - I can't stop peaking at my boobs :-)

6 days post op

Bandages now off, they're looking good. They look a little smaller in pics than real life. I think they're just right for me :) Bra is a 10D

Before and after - Post op Day 9

They look exactly how I wanted, not too big, just full and natural. They're settling well and have dropped a little into the lower pole but of course have a while to go.. Hard to believe I ever looked my before pic.

2 weeks post op pics

The pic on the top was 1 week post op and the bottom is today, 2 weeks post op. They seem to have dropped significantly so I'm hoping they don't drop too much more. I'm very pleased with how natural they look and I have no pain at all anymore. Incision sites are healing very well.

New bras - 32DD (Eeek)

Not sure how that happened when I assumed if be a full C post surgery. I'm not complaining though :-) No padding on these two either.

New treat :)

No underwire or padding on this little number :)

3 weeks since my Op

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since my surgery and things are going really well. I haven't had pain for a while, although I'm having to get used to the weight of my boobs now they're fuller. I'm making a conscious effort to sit up straight and pull my shoulders back,bits quite funny.

I went bra shopping earlier today and I am still a very full DD which surprises me with the 325cc implant. My scars are looking great, healing well and whilst I've been given the ok to wear a normal bra, still prefer to sleep in my medical bra/crop top.

Interested to know if any other women are wearing normal bras during the day so soon after surgery? Is this more common with sub glandular procedures?

Frustrated I can't exercise :(

It's so frustrating when you feel good, everything is healing well and you are craving a really decent gym session but can't go. I have 3 weeks to go before I can get back into my gym routine and it's sooooo frustrating. I'm still walking (about 7km) each day but really miss that feeling after I've had a really intense gym session. I miss the endorphins! These next 3 weeks are going to drag..... :(

How long did you ladies wait until you went back to the gym?

No gym = new lingerie

So since I can't get back into so full on exercise for the net few weeks I decided to treat myself to some new lingerie. I think I did well ;)

These are all 10DD and the brand is Pleasure State which I think is only an Australian & NZ brand although it could be wrong.
Greg Taylor

Greg is a wonderful man and a brilliant surgeon with a fantastic medical team to support him. I'm thrilled I chose him :)

You look great! What was your size before? I'm doing overs on Tuesday and I'm excited!
Great review, thanks! You look amazing, and have made me even more excited for my consults next week :)
How is it going ? Almost a month already ... Swelling went down a little more. ...still happy with the size descision ???
Hey! Yes it'll be a month next Tuesday although it feels like I've had them forever :) swelling is completely gone and I'm still extremely happy with them. The size is a tough one, I think they are perfect for my frame but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't wished I'd gone bigger. I think mainly due to the fact that you get used to them so quickly and can't help be have that "I could have gone that extra 50cc" thought. In saying that, they're still a full DD as I went for a wide moderate profile implant so any bigger and I wouldn't be able to wear all this beautiful lingerie :-) How are you going? Excited!? Have you decided on a size?
It makes sense ... You have me thinking too , I want to wear cute lingerie without pads ....I bough so much already ! I am also going for moderate profile and I think I settled for 300-325 and I'm pretty sure I will end up with 325 . I really think that's my magic number ! I tried 350 this week without even knowing the cc amount ..... It looked good but I still think 325 is as far I can go n look natural and not too round . Keep healing ... You look amazing and I'm counting the days till mines !
You look fabulous!! I share your frustration with not being able to work out. But the results you've got are definitely worth it!! :)
Oh thank you so much! 2 more weeks... Feels like forever!!
You look great!! And I love those bras :)
Thank you! I love the bras too :) so nice not having to wee padded bras anymore
*Wear!! Haha
Did wonderful
Lol no gym =new lingerie I usually do that with everything to bad day =shop my head hurts =shop the suns out =shop haha you look sooo good did you get mod+ ?
You do look fabulous, I just bought that very same bra :-) it's so pretty !
I'm very much like you, hehe! Shop shop shop :-) Thanks so much, I feel great. They're moderate profile :)
Oh thank you! You look incredible too! Are beautiful breasts the best? I have major appreciation, haha. We have great bra taste ;-)
You really look awesome:)
As do you! I just checked out your review and you look amazing. Very happy for you :)
Amazing results! So natural looking. They suit you perfectly.
Thanks so much, you must be thrilled with your progress so far too?
So far im happy. Just patiently waiting for them to drop anf fluff :)
i love your results!! Looks amazing and natural
Thank you so much! :)
You look absolutely amazing !!! At 3 weeks too and very natural. Congratulations again. I know what your saying to about getting used to the weight and making yourself stand up straight. As far as wearing normal bras after surgery. I think I remember hearing 6 weeks before I could wear underwire.
I thought it was 6 weeks as well however my surgeon has already given me the ok. As long as my incisions aren't aggravated he said I'm fine. Maybe because I went subglandular over sub muscular and require a little more support? I'll ask when I see him on Monday :) appreciate your lovely comments too :) I feel great