435cc lollipop lift overs!!

Please help My surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks...

Please help
My surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks time and im so confused!
My surgeon says to fill with 500cc+ over the muscle silicone but im worried that long tetm it mighy make my sagging worse.
Im now starting to think id be best off gettinga lift and smaller implants.
I have breastfed 2 kids and weng up to an F but now ive deflated to a d. Does anyone else have similar boobs or can u offer advice?

Pre op Appointment

Ok so I had me pre-op today and my doc has agreed to do a lift with a smaller implant. He thinks 435cc will be ideal placed over (subglandular) as he doesn't like the gap you can get with unders and due to the fact that I work out a lot he says they may shift.
I think the 435's look a bit on the big side but everyone I know says its best to go bigger rather than smaller- just im case boob greed kicks in! :)

bad news

So i got a revised estimate today and to have a lift is an extra $5000 now im thinking twice! :-(

all booked

Ok so ive gone with 435cc and the lift...$18k! Oh well, fingers xd that its worth it :-)

ahhh just 1 week away

Im getting so nervous now.... took a couple of sneaky selfies to show my non existant boobs!

omg 2 days til surgery

Im having second thoughts and freakin myself out... what happens if my body rejects them, what wilk my scars be like, how will i look when im 90? Blah blah cant believe its only 2 days away!!!!!!!

worry worry worry...

So surgery is scheduled for tomo n now im second guessing everything.... im getting pure implants by silimed so was worried bout the possible link to cancer n also worrying that 435cc might b too small!!!!

on the other side

Judt woke up! So happy.... will post pics soon!!!

2 days after the op

Im not allowed to take off the surgical bra yet but here are a few pics. The size looks full but natural so im happy so far! Will update again when i can take some better pics :-)

bandages off!

They r definately swollen!

one week post op

one week post op

dam computer.. I typed it all out and it didn't post!
Swelling is starting to go down and boobs are softening... one is healing faster than the other but that's normal. Most girls have boob greed but I cant wait for the swelling to go as they are a little big for me right now. Thing im most struggling with is SLEEP... ahhh I cant sleep on my back and am staring to get big black bags under my eyes from lack of sleep haha! Guess I'll just have to get use to it, but its so uncomfortable!!!! :(

2weeks post op

Everythin is settling down nicely and they look more natural now. I have a lump on my left breast so going to get that checked out next week. My doc says its prob nothing just tissue from the op!
julian lofts