Love It! - Atlanta, GA

I had been wanting to get my lips done for a long...

I had been wanting to get my lips done for a long time but the thought of needle poking me in the lips always held me back.. But after months of contemplating i decided to go for it. but as soon as my doctor pulled out of a needle i wanted to cry. My doctor being the awsome guy that he is, he applied some numbing gel on my lips BEFORE injecting the pain blocker and after that it wasnt too bad.

I had it done on friday afternoon, put the ice pack until i went to bed. After the pain blocker wore off i could feel a little bit of throbbing sensation but ice pack takes care of that.

Saturday morning it was a little swollen and still numb but no brusing. Thank god!

It's sunday morning. I see blue dots where the needles poked but its about the size of ballpoint pen tip. still a bit numb, something only i can notice, like when you come back from a dentist office. But so far i love it and I'm so happy i didnt suffer from swelling and brusing!

They look great! Who was your MD?
Lovely pout!
To anyone, how often do you need to get re-injected? How long does it usually last?
I had my lips done yesterday, my dr. told me 7 and 1/2 months...splitting the difference 6-9 months. I am so glad I did this. My lips look GREAT, I had absolutley no brusing, very little discomfort.

I want to see a pic Lymn, can you post one?!  Was it Juvederm or Restylane?

It can last up to 6 months I usually get them redone every 9 months

Your lips look great!  How bad would you rate the pain from a 1-10?  I want to get it done but don't want to be in misery. :/

Beautiful Results! your lips only Better. I too get the lip inhancements with 1/2 vial of the restylane and have always been happy with the look. No one notices but me and that's how i want it. Nothing obvious....just plump youthful lippies that make me feel a little more sexy :)

Why did you get your lips done. Waste of money - I don't see the difference except redder.??
You have nice natural full lips.
I had an enhancement not augmentation.
I have an upside down "U" shaped mouth, like I'm sad or something.
The before pic I have up here is with a little smile. The after pic is the natural look now without the smile.
I didn't want an Angelina Jolie lips but lips with a better shape.
Hands down the best set of lips I've ever seen. Can I borrow them?
The lower lip is fuller and shaped very nicely. Your lips are very well defined overall but you have mother nature to thank for that.

Great set of lips and the enhancement only made it better. I'm quite thinking of having this done myself, opting to go to Skin Vitality since I've heard they're very professional.

Hi Scary,

Your lips look so FANTASTIC!  They look like they did before just better, so no fake or anything. Wow, they look so good. Great review too a lot of the community is scared of what happens after.

Thanks so much, and the pictures are awesome!

-Britt