Smartlipo Horror Story - Atlanta, GA

I had laser assisted "Smartlipo" in...

I had laser assisted "Smartlipo" in April 2010. I have lost the before photos, but have posted the after photos.

During the proceedure, I felt, several times, burning and pushing of the cannula, I was awake and let her know that there was to much heat and pressure. the laser burned COMPLETELY thru my skin on my tummy, I mean a hole! I went thru many months of awful pain and draining, she sulled fluid off the burned areas.

After a year of waiting to see if the inner tissue would "resolve" itself, she gave me several injections of cortisone, to lessen the bulging area adjcent to the burn. I was also given one round of Lipodissolve to lessen the fat that was NOT taken by the lipo proceedure.

After all this, I cannot get ANY resolution, I am deformed, permanently scarred, and left to pay for scar revision and more lipo. THIS IS NEGLIGENCE! PLEASE DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE TALK YOU INTO LIPO!!! I am seeking legal action ASAP.

My tummy now, STILL a lumpy mess.

I am updating this in hopes that I will be able to find a surgeon to help me correct this deformity and the scar.

June 2014 --UPDATE

As you can see from the above photo, I STILL look horrid! Not sure what to do at this point. The lumpy areas are not hard, jut uneven results. Was not able to get an attny. to take this case, as I waited too long. Maybe one day I can get this taken care of, until then I will just live with it.
Dr. Jessica McCabe

this was a horrible nightmare for me, and I hope to keep pthers from going to these people and ruining your body!