First Treatment- Uncomfortable but Worth It - Atlanta, LA

My practice gave it to me as part of my total...

My practice gave it to me as part of my total package included with my liposuction. I chose to use it on my thighs since my abs will be sore for quite some time.

First of all, it's very uncomfortable. The device heats the skin (which is suppose to do) and uses rather firm suction to melt the fat under the skin. I broke in to a sweat and couldn't wait until it was over.

But when I got off the table, I saw immecdiate results. I could see the muscle tone under my thighs for the first time in a long time. The skin was much tigher and smoother. My tech told me I was a great candidate because my legs are very firm and toned but have fat on the inner and and front of my thigh.

My next treament is in one week. I look forward to continued results.

Finished my 3rd session and purchased 6 more. ...

Finished my 3rd session and purchased 6 more. I've lost .5 inches off of each thigh and 1 inch off the circumference of my hips ( low hip). The 3rd session was much more tolerable. Less bruising and soreness too. I would suggest measuring to see exactly what results youre getting. Personally I love it. But if I had a lot of fat to lose I would opt for lipo. It's roughly the same cost (since it takes 4-6 sessions at $200 a pop). FDA has approved it for fat reduction up to 3" on thighs (not per thigh but on 'thighs'). I'm seeing greater definition in the muscles in my legs since skin is tighter and there is less fat. But without muscle how could one asess their results visually?? Measure!

I've had great results but it took 9 treatments. ...

I've had great results but it took 9 treatments. I have not seen the muscle in my legs in years!! I'm wearing shorts again and short dresses and no wobbly thighs. I am told I had good results because the muscle underneath supported the skin tightening process. Would not recommend for someone who's really overweight or out of shape. I'm starting Vela on my abs this week. I'll share results of that as well.

Abs were much less painful. I'm sore but that's...

Abs were much less painful. I'm sore but that's normal. Did not bruise. Noticed more firmness and lumps are smaller after one treatment. I have 5 more sessions.
Sono Bella, Atlanta Ga

I will give them 5 stars after the treatment is completed, based on my total satisfaction.

I just saw your close up photo with your stomach, it looks fantastic! It looks extremely smooth. What procedure was used on your stomach/abdomen? Smart lipo or surgical?
Thanks!! I had smart lipo. It took 3 procedures to get it smooth!!! You inspired me to get the revisions. I think it could use more but it would run the risk of more scare tissue.
Thank you for your review! I am getting my first velashape to the back of my thighs next week. I'm not in as good as shape as you, but you have inspired me to do it. Your after pics are amazing!!!!
I have scar tissue in my abs from the lipo which is why. My legs have more muscle. I think the nerves on my abs have not healed fully.
Hi did your scar tissue resolve? Is it any softer, does it really disappear? Please reply, I am concerned about my lipoed areas, I have the most on my abs and flank/waist area.
I ended up getting a revision. Venus Freeze helped a lot with softening it up. It may just be my body. I also massage 2x a day with arnica gel. If you're really concerned ask your doctor for some advice. Good luck

That is interesting that your abs were less painful to have done! I would have thought it the exact opposite. Glad it went well!

How great that your legs are more defined now. Fill us in on how it feels having it on your stomach in comparison to your legs when you have it done - we'll be looking forward to hearing!

If you're dieting and also exercising your results will last with quarterly treatments, or so they say. I have had 4 treatments. I'll have 5 more before the end of the year. I did weekly treatments for 4 weeks initially.
Wow, it sounds like you have had great results! I am excited to have mine now, I can deal with the pain to have good results. I just hope they last.

Thanks for posting an update! Losing an inch is pretty good! Glad you are liking it. :) Please continue to keep us updated on how your other treatments go.

They can adjust the machine for more or less pressure / heat. But the more you can stand the more effective the treatment. I am going to take Tylenol before I go next time. Next time will be easier because the body gets used to it- like with waxing or laser hair removal.

That is great that you saw results right away! Did they say if there is anything they can do to reduce the discomfort??