Great Zerona Results on Waistline - Atlanta

I am extremely pleased with my Zerona results! I...

I am extremely pleased with my Zerona results! I did more than my share of research before started, and went into it with reasonable expectations. I want to post my results because it seems that only those that don't achieve great results return to these sites to post their negative outcomes.

I followed the protocol, my regular exercises, had the lymphatic massage service offered with the Zerona package, and lost over 10 inches! I also lost 7 pounds, which I know isn't necessarily the purpose of this procedure. I lost almost 3 inches in my waist alone!

I totally recommend this procedure and the facility where I received my treatments as they also offer services to help me maintain and continue this process.

Chastain Wellness Studio

This facility gave me names/numbers of other clients and encouraged me to explore options before I committed to Zerona. The doctor was very thorough and gave me more than enough info to ensure I could meet my expectations. They also gave wonderful support and offer other services that will help me maintain my great results.