Great Zerona Results on Waistline - Atlanta

I am extremely pleased with my Zerona results! I...

I am extremely pleased with my Zerona results! I did more than my share of research before started, and went into it with reasonable expectations. I want to post my results because it seems that only those that don't achieve great results return to these sites to post their negative outcomes.

I followed the protocol, my regular exercises, had the lymphatic massage service offered with the Zerona package, and lost over 10 inches! I also lost 7 pounds, which I know isn't necessarily the purpose of this procedure. I lost almost 3 inches in my waist alone!

I totally recommend this procedure and the facility where I received my treatments as they also offer services to help me maintain and continue this process.

Chastain Wellness Studio

This facility gave me names/numbers of other clients and encouraged me to explore options before I committed to Zerona. The doctor was very thorough and gave me more than enough info to ensure I could meet my expectations. They also gave wonderful support and offer other services that will help me maintain my great results.

Please feel free to call us for our Zerona program in Atlanta Ga.

you can also visit our website at www.zeronabodybylaser.com

770-454-8300
Peachtree Health

We offer 12 visits for $2,400.00 which is twice the number of visits for less than anyone else.
I'm assuming that's the after picture.
You need to provide BEFORE AND AFTER...there's no way to tell what your results were.
Just curious who your provider was--as I live in Georgia also and I'm considering the procedure. Thanks
Good luck with your decision. My provider was {edited} in Sandy Springs. NOTE: They decided *against* signing up with CareCredit (which would provide a low interest rate for patients). I believe they changed their minds when they found out that CareCredit tends to favor unhappy patients who dispute charges for bogus treatments.
Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thank you.
It's unfortunate that you did not have great results. I've had several friends that had Zerona after I did, and they have all been very happy. I do think you look great in your photos.
Sorry

But is that the after photo? Need to see the before, but I don't think you got your monies worth. Your stomach looks like mine and Zerona did nothing for me.

JS
Fitness girl is proud of herself and has done well and is entitled to her opinion. It takes a spiteful, mean, heartless, bitter, self-righteous person to put another person down for being happy. It is a completely different thing to have a difference of opinion and to blatantly be rude and argumenative. Sounds like you just are an unhappy person with a negative outlook not only on your life but others. Search inward for peace and maybe your body will heal.
That is good to hear. Trikkegirl, there are a lot of happy people out there who have zerona done. If I were you I would contact your provider and ask if you could do extra sessions at no addtional charge to see if more sessions work for you.
I did, and he declined. He rents his laser and cannot offer such an arrangement. Too bad you are north of the Mason-Dixon line. I have to dispute your assertion, however, that there are "a lot" of happy Zerona customers out there. Seems like we have "a lot" here who are not, and many more who have not even posted.
I am confused. Is there supposed to be another photo? Is this the before or after picture?
That is so great! Is this photo a before or after? Do you have a 2nd pic?