So here goes. Every since I was younger I desired...

So here goes. Every since I was younger I desired a rounder bottom but the issue was never pressing in my mind because I was always busy being in the military and a single mom. Now as I have gotten older, im married now to my beautiful husband who I met while deployed last yr while I was 210lbs and I have made the decision of having a tubal ligation I so badly want a curvy bottom like yesterday. I have always been told I was fine as hell but the one thing I was always lacking was the ASS. Dont get me wrong, I aint like a board back there but I dont have no DONK either. I have more of a desire to get this done now because I dress differently and honestly the way the women look on tv is enuff to make anybody wanna get up off they ass and do a crunch or sumthing. Yall, I was so obssesed with not having a butt that I went out and purchased those butt pads. You know the ones that come with the panties with the pockets inside for the foam butt pad. Well yea I purchased sevral different sizes and while those did give me that curve I wanted, it was also temporary. So here I am sitting in the dust bowl aka Afghanistan with nothing but time on my hands and I decided "YOU KNOW WAT?, I BEEN FIGHTING FOR AMERICA FOR TOO LONG TO NOT HAVE ALL THE THINGS THAT I TRULY DESIRE". IM DOING THIS DEPLOYMENT FOR ME!!" So yea I volunteered to deploy so that I could save up enough money to pay for what I want as soon as I come home in June 2014. So I accidentally stumbled on Dr. JIMMERSON on imstagram and I have been obssesed with his work. Last night I went on the site and requested my quote and this coming up week I plan to have a virtual consultation. I know exactly what I want and my expectations I feel are more than realistic. I know that I may need to gain some weight but we'll see what Dr. J says. The only thing I am unsure of is weather or not I can achieve the look I want without doing a Tummy Tuck and if I do need a Tummy Tuck should it be a full or a mini and will I have to sacrifice my tattoos by being cut so low, I also want my hips taken in just a tad, and especially my inner thighs. I hate the fat pockets that has developed there over the years. Gross!!! ?? The hips and thighs are a must but arent a proority just yet. I cant wait to get this inner tube of fat from around my waist. I work out M-F bcuz im in the Military but that has been there since I was a teenager Now I know I have expressed over and over a dislike for certain parts of my body but dont get it twisted. I am not shy at all lol. In the meantime in between time Im gonna post my pics and start my journey. Oh by the way my measurements are: 36/26/42 I weigh about 168lbs and I am 5"10.5. Side Note: I know I was looking crazy in one of my pics but gimme a break I had just woke up and wanted to take a pic on an empty stomach. Lol. These pics were taken almost 2 months ago when I was battling with my weight. Its hard trying to stay the Army Standard. Anyways, Thanks in advance for your support RS ladies!!!

Missing Booty. if you have amy infoation on its whereabouts let me know!!!

Here are a few more pics that didnt upload during my initial post. These too where talen back in August 2013.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of my BUTT please contact me asap!!

More pics from August 2013

My Wish Booty

Found this fun app on Dr Okor's website. This is what I want.

Heard back from Dr. Salams office today...also photos I sent up for review

Heres what was said!!!!!!

Chasity,

Good evening. I hope you’re doing great today. Thank you for sending in your pictures. Dr. Salama was able to review your pictures and he had the following comments:

“Patient is a very good candidate for the BBL surgery. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are the mild fat deposits in the abdomen, the flanks, lower back and upper back. Specifically more so in the flanks. These areas can be lipoe’d considerably and improve shape substantially. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape. All fat grafted will be used to gain projection and volume. We can certainly add some fat to the hips for more hour glass accentuation. Transferring at least 1100-1400 cc’s per side. The waistline will be reduced substantially as this will create more definition to her back. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results.

“Surgical opinion is based on photos and Dr. Salama reserves the right to change opinion at time of live consult”

As you can see based on his comments, he’s quite comfortable with what he’ll be doing with your body. The total cost of the BBL is $8,999. If you would like to add additional areas of fat with liposuction, it will be an additional $500 per area. That pricing is all-inclusive so you don't have any other out of pocket expenses.

We require a 10% non refundable deposit to schedule surgery and hold your pricing. Please fill out and sign the credit card authorization form that has been attached.

Please let me know your thoughts and when you are interested in scheduling surgery.

Cynthia Perez
Patient Coordinator

//////The only thing that bothers me is the fact that she said he would DEF add more to my hips for the hr glass. My hips are already 42.5 and Im kinda ashamed of them...maybe because im not as shapely as I would like to be... Thoughts anyone????

Pics I sent to Dr. Salama for BBL

These are the 3 pics I sent to Nancy at Dr Salamas office. I have lost a few pounds since I took the other pics I posted on my intial review.

E-mail from Dr. Salamas Office answering all my questions......

Good morning Chasity,

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you for your interest in our office. Dr. Salama is an amazing surgeon and you will be very happy J Please see below for answers to your questions:

1. I was told Dr Salama offers military discounts, is this true? Yes, this is true! We love our Military patients and offer a 5% off discount.

2. once the fat is removed from around my waist will I need a tummy tuck? It does not appear that you need a tummy tuck as you do not have loose hanging skin. Although, the doctor reserves the right to change his opinion once he sees you in person.

3. Next thing is, what will happen to my tattoos? Your tattoos will remain the same as no skin is being cut out.

4. I guess my question is, how much wider will they be after he adds fat to them or will they just be more curvy? You will not be wider. We will fill in the lateral gluteal region just enough to make it all more even. It will look great! It will just be curvaceous.

5. ? And I def plan to have my inner thighs done as well. You may add your inner thighs. It will be an additional $500.00

6. I am currently deployed and I plan to schedule immediately upon returning in July or Aug. Are there dates open during those months and can I email the documents to you rather than faxing them...we dont have fax capabilities here. Dr. Salama is currently booking into August of 2014. If you would like to have it done in August, you must schedule the surgery now. My first Available date is August 15th. Does that date work for you ? if it does, please send in the email the credit card authorization form with the deposit. you will be required to come in one day prior to the procedure and must stay for a minimum of ten days. You may stay in the recovery house. The fee is $1899.00 and includes transportation, round the clock care and all meals and snacks. It’s in a very nice cozy and comfy house. Like a home away from home.

Looking for earlier date..help!!

Ok so I have returned from deployment early. I was originally scheduled for 9 July 2014. Well I want a sooner date and so far nothing is open. If you have already booked with Dr. CORTES and would like to swap please get in touch with me asap. Thanks girls!

update: weight gain pics 2 months pre op

Ok so heres me today after adding 12lbs per the docs instructions. The pic with the purple panties was taken back in Oct 2013 I believe and the blue panties was taken today. See the difference? I do! Tattoos all outta place lol. Yup I know that pretty darn disgusting but I guess im cool with it as long as Dr Cortes takes it alllllllll out. Its his fat, he wanted it, he can have it.

Going straight home after release from hospital?????

Any ladies out there have had your surgeries and went straight home without staying in town where your doc is located? I had planned to do this but after speaking with cutiewaitingforabooty she got me second quessing myself. I have mamy surgeries in the military and have been sent home the same day including two breast reductions. I dont really see what staying close by does. Im aware the nurses come by and check on you but really is that necessary! ?

Preop today. 2 weeks to go!!!

Ok so here goes I am currently at my preop appt. Well today started off just fine until....I went to the Conroe location as my instructions and the website insturcted. I arrived about an hr early so I decided to go kill time in Target which was next door. Well once it was time I showed up to the location of Dr Cortes office and the doors were locked. I called and they told me I was supposed to go to the Houston office which was 55 mins away I was furious! So I hoped on 45 and made it to the Houston office where I was pissed cuz it hot as hell, I jus had my hair blown out yesterday and I was getting sweaty. Well I eventually found the entrance to the building. So now I am officially about 35 to 40 mins late. I get here and they want me to fill out another packet. Some shit I couldve done bfr I got here. Now I have been waiting a half an hr and they done called about 5 ppl in and im still sitting here mad as hell!!!! Ill update yall once I get in there with the doc. I still got a 245 appt at Houston Medical.

11 days to D Day!!

Ok so I jave about 11 days. Im scheduled for 25 July. I have to ne there at 0500 and my surgery wouldnt be til around 0700. Im glad I got the goose chase over with. I have completed my pre op last week, as well as pre registration at the hospital. My final apt with Dr Cortes went very well. I stressed over amd over that he BET NOT add no fat to my hips. He assured me he wouldnt and even told me as he adds projection that will reduce the appearance of my hips as well. He also informed me that after I have this BBL chances are very high that I will need a Tummy Tuck becausey skin under my belly button is already loose and will only wrinkle up once hes done. That kinda hurt my feelings cause this shit is getting old. I honestly am jus ready to get this over with. I tried for 3 months to get an earlier date but none was free and to find out I gotta do this all over again did not make me happy. On top of that depending on how much loose skin I got he gone have to cut my tats off or they may not be straight anymore. Well that gives me one more reason to get more work done! But on the bright side my husbamd agreed to a breast reduction so I can knock all that out at once. Oh well I dont wanna bore yall so I will be in touch again the day before surgery. Oh yea I will be paying the hospital fees by phone before the surgery. I got about 3, 700.00 that I owe. If your wondering how Im handling thisentally Im cool. A very small about of anxiousness built up. Oh yea and I had them to explain thiswhole gaent burn mess to me cause some of these ppl on here seemed a bit confused about the difrerence between a Garment Burn And a burn from Aggressive lipo. I aint worried bout neither one but hell I thought Id ask. Any questions lemme know!

5 days til the day.

Ok so its Sunday and I head to Houston on Thursday evening. I been thinking bout my surgery lately. It still hasnt hit me fully yet.Im ready to get rid of tthese nasty ass love handles. If any of you ladies ate having your SX on Friday we should link up. My surgery is at 0700 Friday morning.

4 days til the day.

Ok so today I am at work and to be honest I am really not giving a pluck about nuthin. I really dont care bout a damn thang, or tommorow, and the day after that either. Today I am actually focusing on taking care of the things I will need to for the surgery. Today I plan on going to pick up a MuMu for my departure from the hospital. I am thinking about ordering a full body compression suit but a part of me wants to wait cause I dont even know what my size is going to be afterwards so I dont even understand how I am supposed to prepare for that part honestly lol. I may just end up getting a new on from Dr Cortes when I go bak that Monday to get my drains removed. I am going to drop of all 6 or 7 of these darn prescriptions to have them filled. I began taking the Arnica pills I was given by Dr Cortes as well. Not sure i f theres anything major I left out but lemme know girls if I did. I will be in touch!!

2 days til Surgery 25 July!!!!

OK so I can honestly say I am slowly starting to realize there's a major change about to come. I'm actually blushing as I type this. So I'm at the pharmacy dropping off my prescriptions at the pharmacy right now. I know I said I was doing that 3 days ago but like I said, I wasn't hyped up yet. I also went and purchased my food lots of veggies and fruit and water. I want to minimize any chance of me not being happy with my end result. So after Friday I will not be chomping on my hot cheers.....As much. I purchase a black maxi dress and one of those silk my my gowns to wear home. I opted for dark colors cause I want these to last and be able to use them as long as I can. And no I don't already have maxi dresses. Chick's wit no ass don't like maxi dresses lol. I also purchased sum Benadryl for the itching that I have heard many mention. And if i don't get itching i made sure i got the drowsy formula so at least i can use it as a sleeping aid haha. I have opted to not purchase a new garment just yet. Oh and if you don't already know my current dimensions they are:

Age 30
1 Child
Height 5"10.5
Current Weight 220

30hrs before Hospital check in....

Yall its 1054pm central time here in Killeen Texas where I live. I got about 30brs to go. Well lets jist say I was so overwhelmed earlier with ezcitment and happiness I got tired......so I went to sleep. But, not before I troed on some of these too lil ass outfits I bought this month. Man I looked so ridiculous eve. I had to laugh. My girl Copper123 who has her procedure the following Monday gabe me words of encouragement and even shared some of her personal pics to show me I wasnt the only one dealin with the big gurl struggle. I cant waot to get up there because she loves local and I want to share my experience with hwr so thay her heart can be at ease when she goes under. I habe a follow up appt that Monday so depending on what time her sirgery is im gonna go to the hospital to see her too before I head back home!

Just summin I noticed...

This post will be quick. I noticed summin. Alot of us that vain weight to have the surgery rarely speak about our eating habits after the work is done. One thing I would like to note. After months of pigging out our bodies become acclimated to that type of lifestyle and its hard to just stop. Not only that bit fat is only being removed from certain area. Weight gain is all over. So we end up with small waists and big ass football player upper bodies. To me thats a tell tell sign that a woman has had work done and personally I dont like big arms. So I just wanted to share my thoughts because I did sit back with my son amd create a14 day menu of various healthy foods we will eat on a daily to help me lose the weight I gained in my arms and face etc. I began preping today and I just wamted yall to start ooening up about this if this applies to you. I think its an important part of the recovery. And I also know that it will assist with the end results once you ate done healing. All I did was toss out all the pizzas and burgers and beef and blah blah in exchange for chicken brest, fish, and shrimp with veggies. I preped almost everything to include our drinks.

picked up my meds. look at this is

Ok so im at HEB a local grocery store pickn up my meds. Yall this is what I gotta go go home woth hahaha Dr Cortes a trip with all these meds. Also we talked about burns and etc, I dont think I will get any but just in case he offered a burn cream and he said it cost about $100 and would be provided by an outside company. I requested that an since im Military my govt insurance paid fr that. Hell they paid for all of my meds.

only 11 hrs to go and im chillin

So as you all kno I am not staying in Houston after I am released. I am goung home which is exactly 2hrs 48 mins. I decided I was going to have my homegurl drive me back in my work car. Its a Dodge Caliber. I plan on laying down in the back. I have let all the seats down and made what we call a pallett or a very thick layer of nedding in the back so that I can lay down. I was almost worried if I would fit being so tall but it worked out jist perfectly. Check out my pics. Dont laugh. I improvised.

10hrs til surgery, 5hrs before we head to Houston

Look at what I did to my car tho.

be there n less than 2 hrs

started n killeen now we here

We made it

Check in is in 25 mins

Me and my gurlfriend made it. We cant get in or check in til 5am. We was gone valet but then I noticed that didnt start til 5 so we parked in the emergency rm parkn area. Right now we hangin out in the ER til 5 and then imma head on around the corner.Copper123 has been soooo sooo supportive of me. She is a real friend indeed. Planning on seeing her before I leave.

getting ready

Getting Ready!!

Before they took her back.

6:23 a.m. (3 to 4 hours until shes done)

These are the marks that the Doctor place on her. Around 11:00 a.m. I will update you, she should be done by then.

In Recovery

I haven't seen her yet but she is in recovery. I will post a picture once I see her.

Extreme Dull Acheing Pain!!!!

She is in a lot of pain she don't even want the cup of ice they brought her lol.

My baby's first step lol

Im woke yall

Its me. My hips are aching like hell. Wordt pain in my life and I have a very high tolerance fr pain but thos shit feels lik they had been broken. I keep dozing off si im giving the fone back to H.y pain is tryna come back too so im gnna try to gt moreeds bfr it gets too mad.

4:30 p.m. First attempt to standing up.

She wasn't able to stand long, but she was able to get that feeling out of the way. I think she should have waited but at least she was able to experice it. Lol now she tried lol.

Adjusting herself.

She wanted to use more pillows to take pressure off her back.

first time gettin up on my own

3am update

My catheter was removed jus after 10. Its 303am and I had to pee and they notice I was lying n a pool if blood and other medical fluud. Thy chamged the sheet amd opened my garments to change the leaking bandages. Thepaun meds hav worn off amd i im feeling super stiff. Like an old dish towel. Tmmrw I will gt a bath and go home hopefully.

Day 2 at hospital

The only good meds I get r n the IV I cant say I notice what the pills dr cortes gave me do. My lower hips stilk ache but not as much. I can barely lift my feet off the ground so I will practicing walking. I get realeased today bt nt bfr I gt a bath. I got out of bed on my own and went to the bathrm on my own. Once again I hovered backwards on the toilet see so I could pee into the bowl. Im n a little pain but that's expected. I looked under some easily accessi le parts of my garments to see wat I could see in the bottom of the deep blue sea sea sea. Lol nursery rhymes. The pain is real ppl so I laugh my way thru. As I told other members there was one point I wanted to cry.....but nothing would come out so i was layn there makin cry faces lol then things gt better.

Dr Cortes Visit today

Ok he came by around 800am and askd howni was doing. We spoke about the stiffness and he said in time it will become easier. About 3 to 4 more days. He say its the swelling that's gt me tight and sluggish. The nurse jus requested me new garments top and bottom. Cortes said I can leave wjenever im ready so I told him 11 o'clock. He said ok cuz all ur discharge paperwork is already done. So since im leaving early thy gnna gimme a bath early andthey gonna giv me my IV pain killer early as well. The visit was short. I barely saw his face bcuz of the way I had lay but I kno it was him cuz I could see him out the side of my eye. Ladies this ache aint no joke. Hahaha it is real. I will add pics of hw I hav to bath and of cojrse my body wiithout the garments.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Nothing yet. Give me a few days yall Im deployed. I got a job to do.

Hey Honey! Just coming by checking on you! Hope you're doing well!! Happy Healing!!
Checking in on you hope your feeling better.
I hope everything is ok with you ... Happy healing rs sisters are here for you ...
CHEC UR INBOX...
That thing is Huge ! I saw for myself. You look great. I miss you already ;)
I could see that fatty peaking out the side when the nurse was fixing you up. Glad to hear your feeling better than yesterday.
Happy healing doll!
I'm glad your in good spirits! Take it easy today.
I'm so happy for you and yes I c booty rockin everywhere and wishing you a speedy recovery
I see a booty lol u might not be able to see but big diff!!!! Youre gnna look amazing!
Thanks friend I gt my first shower n a few. I will look at me naked to see how well he did.
Giirrrrlll I can see a difference! Those curves are going to be on point!! Make it home safe. That pallet was a very good idea
Maybe ill see a differemce we I gt n the shower. Pics will be posted in about an hr or so. Check out my last boo.
Hope your pain gets better today. Keep the updates coming.
Hope you get to go home today! Ty for the great posting!
This review is awesome. I like how you're taking us step by step. I think I will do the same when I have my surgery
I want everyonw to feel like they jave already done this the time yall go under the knife. I want everyone at peace within them selves cuz all tht anxiousness will cause high blood pressure which can result n being able to get the job done. We dnt want that. Thank u takin a look.
Thanks :)
Thank you for posting so many pics!! Wow look at tht booty!!!!
Who was your doctor?? Cortez or Dr Curves?
Cortes
YOUR REVIEW HAS HELPED ME IN SO MANY WAYS..,..AMAZING AND THANKS !!! I SEE THE BOOOOOTTTTTYYYY....PRAYING FOR YOU, KEEP US POSTED!!
Looking good! Texas booty in the house! You appear to be a very strong woman and it will get easier n easier for you, I know it will. Happy healing!
Thank you. Yes u gtta b strong. I wanted to cry once but nothing would come out. Lol
That's when you know that your in pain, when nothing comes out.