Excited but Uncertain - Atlanta, GA

I am a 38 year old mother of two and no matter how...

I am a 38 year old mother of two and no matter how much I exercise my stomach will not go away. I have chosen a doctor and but I am diappointed that he has rescheduled my TT three times. When I originally started I was certain now I am wavering. I am so unhappy with the appearance of my stomach because I do work out 6 days a week. And now another two week delay should I be discouraged?

Well I am two days away from my procedure and...

Well I am two days away from my procedure and about to upload my before pictures. I have read so many post with eveyone saying that the are afraid, I feel very calm. And besides any result has to be better than what I have right now, right? I am not worried about the pain or recovery time and that's strange because I live alone not sure if I will need help or not. Now that is a question I would like someone to help me with. Do you think I need help after the surgery?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

OMG! Is all I can say. Not sure of the results yet the pain is not so bad I am 4 days post op I always thought I was resonably healthy so I didn't think that I would have any problems. Boy was I wrong. I have not had to cough in over 3 years but not since it is so painful to cough I have to do it every few hours, I still can not walk standing upright. Just trying to figure out when will it no longer hurt to cough and when will I be able to walk upright again.

How did your surgery go?

Yes, you will need help for the first two or three days! Good luck today...thinking about you.

I will be thingking about you tomorrow and sending happy healing thoughts your way:)

Good luck with your surgery!! :)
Thank you, I am not worried about the surgery still just curious about weather I will need help afterwards. I live alone my kids are 19 (in college) and 21 (in the army) and well in less than 24 hours I will be in surgery.

Yes this would be very upsetting.   I personally would be looking for another surgeon.  You make plans to take the time off, rearrange your schedule and then are re-scheduled three times.  Hmmmm  Are they giving you any reason?

His availabilty and the hospital availabilty was the problem.

Rescheduled three times, hmmm. Have you consulted with other surgeons and are certain this surgeon is the one for you? You definitely want to do your homework where a tummy tuck is concerned and go with a doctor with whom you feel very comfortable, who is communicative and has excellent results they can show you. Oh, and he/she should be board certified as well.

I don't blame you at all for being discouraged. It's hard to get psyched up/time off for something like this.

He is the only one that I met with, his reviews were good and his references were excellant and his price was average, should I have shopped around more?