Tummy Tuck Best Valentines

I have wanted a TT for years but financial wasn't...

I have wanted a TT for years but financial wasn't ready. Now that I have finally saved for this special occasion I want to make sure I am choosing the right PS. I wanted to see if anyone has a had surgery performed by Dr Bootstaylor. I can't find a lot of personal reviews online but when I meet with her she seems good.

I had my surgery with Dr. Bootstaylor 6 weeks ago. She is awesome! Great bedside manner, took lots of time to answer questions, call anytime, great follow up. Very satisfied with my results.
Make sure she is board certified in plastic surgery. Ask to see before and after pictures.
Hello I couldn't reply to the forum regarding cg I use I've been to sears, walmart and target and pretty much racked up on things I thought would be comfortable I mainly like the panty cg from walmart not too tight. I will not try the spanx too much trouble getting in and out and I drank 64 oz of water daily so this wouldn't be pretty :)
I'm in Atlanta too and I love my DR. She is with Artisan Plastic surgery next to Northside Hospital. Dr. Alexander.

Welcome to the community.   Have you gone for more than one consult?   I always recommend at least 3 before making any final decisions.   Now is the time to do all of your research so that you are totally comfortable and confident.

I look forward to hearing more from you.