40+ Years Old, 3 Children, Tired of my Wardrobe Always Centering Around my Center - Atlanta, GA

I know my procedure is 6 months away, but I'm so...

I know my procedure is 6 months away, but I'm so excited, I could burst!! This has been on my mind for the last 6 years and I'm so glad I've decided to finally go for it!! I'd do it now if I could since I'm off for the summer, but I want to lose some weight first and have already made summer plans.
I'm 5'4 and weigh about 145-150. By the time my surgery date comes around, I'd like to be back down to 125. Last summer I lost 25lbs. by walking daily. Don't ever let anyone tell you walking won't get weight off, because that's not true. Unfortunately for me, I put the weight back on over the winter. Sweatshirts are a blessing and a curse at the same time! A blessing because they really camouflage fat...a curse because they really camouflage fat!!
I've never had an "hourglass" figure. Before kids, i just went straight down. After my first child, love handles appeared. Stomach was in great shape (due to him coming 2 1/2 months early) but these pesky saddle bags that I couldn't get rid of. Even weighing 110lbs I still had them????. After my 2nd child, the stomach appeared. Had just about lost the weight I gained then, when the baby decided it was his time to appear. So my oldest will be 20 in September, and my baby turns 7 in November. I've experienced it all---a premature delivery, a C-section, and a VBAC (vaginal birth after Caesarian). I'm done!!!
My body has been HORRIBLE for the past 7 years. All my weight goes to my stomach! I'm tired of being asked if I'm pregnant, when's my baby due, how far along am I...etc. Then when I tell people I'm not pregnant, just fat, it turns into me being mortified/embarrassed because they try to insist that I am! NO I'M NOT! Clothes look terrible on me because of my gut. My stomach overhangs!!! I can't wear anything fitted, because it's not a good look. I'll admit last summer when I slimmed down, I did look pretty good (with clothes on). Albeit, that's a small victory, but I'll take them any way I can get them. Naked is another thing, but at least out in public, I was ok. That is no longer the scenario. Stomach is huge and droops. The "hangtime" is gross! I'm tired of hiding in my house because I'm embarrassed by how I look. I hate feeling like the girl with the humongous muffin top in the group. I hate not being able to buy anything cute to wear because it looks disgusting over my belly. In short, I'm tired of not living and feeling like life is passing me by...because actually it is. I couldn't accurately count how many outings I've passed on because I couldn't find anything to wear. Much easier to hide out in my house.
This month, I decided to take some control back. I made a decision that I hope changes my life! I researched plastic surgeons in the area and have decided to go with Dr. Friedlander. Besides making me really comfortable and at ease, he has a spotless record. No deaths or lawsuits!! Lol. Not to mention he's at least $1000 less than other doctors. I'm getting a full TT with lipo on both flanks. Thank goodness I don't have any back fat. I couldn't believe I stood in front of him naked with the lights on!! I won't even stand in front of my husband like that!! Feeling a little guilty about spending so much money on myself, but I deserve it. Everything I do is centered around my children. I love them to pieces, but I need to do something for myself every once in awhile. My husband thinks I'm taking the easy, lazy way out. "All you need to do is get in the gym...I keep telling you how to get rid of it, but you don't listen...walking isn't going to do it...you need to to workout everyday...etc.etc.etc...yaddah, yaddah, yaddah." He doesn't get it. I've dieted and exercised and my belly is still jelly.
I'll admit, while LOVING this site, it's also scaring the crap out of me! I'm having the procedure done over the winter break so that minimizes the amount of time I'll have to take off. As of now, I plan to return when my 2nd graders do on January 5th. How bad is it going to be?? Dr. Friedlander doesn't use a pain pump. He said he's only needed to prescribe hydrocodone and everyone has done fine with that. Aren't percosets better?
I promise not to bore you guys so early in the process. 6 months of pre op blogging might bore people. I will post pics so you can see my journey. I'm so excited!!!! Thank you to everyone for sharing your journey with me!! I can't wait to join you on the flat side!!!????????????

Now I'm thinking about having another procedure!!!

Ok, my date is set for December 17th for my tummy tuck/lipo of my flanks. I'm going to add lipo of my top stomach (since I have 2) and my back. The doctor said my back looks fine, but I might just get it done. I want to make sure I come out FLAT! However, now I'm thinking of having my breasts done! Not at the same time though. Wish I could, but won't be able to afford it all by December. I'm also thinking that that will be too much to handle all at one. One pain issue at a time! I'll only have 2 1/2 weeks to recover before going back to work. So I'll probably do that procedure over my Spring Break. I have a small frame...decent butt, no boobs, and a stomach. Once my stomach is gone, I'll look blah. Can't have a half decent butt, no stomach, and no boobs! Plus, I've wanted breasts since forever!!!! Even pregnant, they barely grew. I was still in the dreaded A cup. So I can't wait!!!! If I was younger, not that 42 is old, but if I was still in my 30's, I'd get my butt done too!!! Sooooo, I don't know how I'm going to contain my excitement till December!!!
Another thing, I've been stalking RS all week long! There are some AMAZING plastic surgeries going on over in the DR!!! I had no idea!!! I actually got a quote from Dra. Yili and I'm waiting to hear back from Duran, Robles, and Diaz. I LOVE what I see! I just wish I was brave enough to do it! If I didn't have my 8 and 6 year old, I'd consider it. There's no way I could ever think about leaving the country for 14 days by myself. That's too far to be away should something happen to me. I don't have anyone that could go with me. I've read about the deaths that occurred over there recently. Deaths happen here also. But just the thought of being so far away by myself doesn't sit well with me. One thing I've learned is to trust my instinct. And it's screaming HELL NO! But, I do wish I had the courage because them women getting it done over there look PHENOMENAL!!! Oh well...???? I did read one RS sister say that she's willing to die to get the body she wants. She's crazy! Hopefully I'll be able to get close to the DR look here in Atlanta. I'm not that concerned about my butt, I just want (finally) a tiny waist without the muffin top!!! On a good note, I went to my diet doctor yesterday and I've lost 11lbs!!!! Yay!!! I'm now 149. I plan to be down to 130 for my surgery. I don't have a problem getting the weight off. Keeping it off is another issue. However, I'm sure that once my muffin is gone, that won't be a problem anymore.

I wish I had the courage!!!

I have been doing research on the doctors in the DR. Their work looks PHENOMENAL!!!! I'm especially partial towards Dra. Robles. Dr. Diaz also. So far I've received quotes from those 2 along with Dra. Yili. Sigh!!! Those prices/packages knocked me off my feet. So then what's the problem??? Me!! I'm too afraid to leave the county by myself to get the work done. I've read lots of great reviews, and some scary ones, but there's scary stuff that happens here. Problem is I don't have anyone that could go with me so traveling outside the country solo, and having major surgery performed is waaaaay outside my comfort zone. Too much pain to not have a family member or friend there to look over me. Travel buddies from RS are a big help, but not the same as having someone that you've known forever right by your side. Man???????????? Wish I had the courage of the ladies on RS!
What I don't understand is why does it seem like the tummy tucks, lipo, and breast augmentations look better by the DR doctors? Most of the blogs from women that went to DR show them wearing fajas right out the operation, but I don't really see that from the US surgeries. Are the DR doctors able to remove more fat during lipo than here? The post op care from Cecip sounds great???? sigh???? I would ?? to have Robles do me...

Going back to Premier tomorrow

Since I'm in Florida on vacation, I've decided to go visit Premier Cosmetic Surgery here in Tampa after Dr7423's glowing reviews. I want to see what they tell me. I do not doubt Dr. Friedlander's abilities at all. I've seen his work and know he will do a good job. It's just that I also really like Dr. Silvia Terrero Aviles work also. Problem is she's located in DR. I'm toying with the idea of going there, but the stories about the mishaps scare the heck outta me. I know there could be a problem here also, but if there's going to be a problem, I'd rather have it occur here in the US.
So anyway, tomorrow I'd like to see what this doctor tells me. I've decided to add back lipo in addition to my flanks. Price is playing a factor into all this. No, I'm not trying to find cheaper, but I do want some bang for my buck! That's what I loved about the Dominican doctors. They'll put a package together in a heartbeat.

Went to visit Premier Center in Tampa today...WOW!

Omg! Went to visit Premier Center in Tampa today based on Dr7423's review. One word...WOW! It was fabulous! First, Esther, (patient coordinator) was phenomenal! She made me and my sister feel so welcomed and at ease!! Answered the hundreds of questions I had for her without any hesitation or attitude. What she couldn't answer, she assured us Dr. Welsh would know. Even when I brought up the possibility of traveling to DR for the surgery, she admitted that the price quotes I had received were wonderful and acknowledged that the work she's seen from there were really good however, "should you have any type of problem/complication with your recovery, no plastic surgeon here in the US is going to touch you." I already knew that, but actually hearing someone say it put it in a new perspective for me.
Dr. Welsh was great! Everything about him just oozed trust and comfort. 36+ years experience and a fabulous personality. I have seen one negative review on here about him, but...
The price for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation is $9000. No lipo. He said I won't need it on my flanks once he does the tuck. Surgery will be 2 hours.
The price for a tuck and lipo of my sides with Dr. Friedlander is $5700. Another 3K for my breasts. $300 less and I'm home right after surgery. Going to Premier means I'll have to stay in Florida for 5-7 days. Not happy about that but that might actually be better for me. Staying for a week at my mother's house in Florida while my kids (8 and 6), dog, and hamsters are at home with dad in Georgia might not be a bad idea!
With the money I've already given to Friedlander, I can use that to cover lipo on my back and flanks. Going to see Friedlander again on Tuesday. What do you think? I'd like to do the lipo on my back and flanks before the tuck/boobs. How long in between procedures do I have to wait???

Thank You Ladies!!!

This is a perfect example of why I'm loving Realself...Coppergirl and Dr7423, thank you so much for your input on particular physician's. I made an impulsive decision that I began to second guess about 2 weeks after finding this website. You 2 ladies confirmed my doubts and you also talked me out of going to another country to have major surgery. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!! I got waaaay to caught up in the excitement of improving myself that poor judgement began to take over. Coppergirl, because of your experience, and Dr7423 because of your insight, the only thing that doctor we have in common will do on me is lipo.

Time For 1st Procedure is Close!!!

Hey Realself members, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve updated. The first few weeks of school are always extremely hectic. I’m teaching 2nd grade this year (yay!) instead of Kindergarten, so the vacation is definitely over!
Ok, there’s been only a few changes to my plan. As I stated earlier, I’ve decided to go with Dr. Welsh, at Premier Center in Tampa (thanks Dr 7423) instead of the Atlanta doctor I had originally chosen. I wasn’t unhappy with my Atlanta choice, I just felt EXTREMELY comfortable with Dr. Welsh and would prefer him to do my major surgery. My date for my tummy tuck and breast implants is December 12th. I can’t wait!!
When I met with Dr. Friedlander in May, I liked him and left a $1700 deposit with him. Since I decided to change doctors, if I cancel with him, I’d lose my money. I’m the type to not let $17 go to waste. There’s no way in the world I’d let $1700 go! So I’ve been back to see Friedlander a few times and here’s the new plan…I’ve given him an additional $800 and on September 10th, he’s going to Lipo my full stomach, flanks, and he’ll do my back for free. I know it might seem redundant to lipo this area if I’m planning to have a TT in December, but it makes sense to me. I’m trying to get the most for my money. Hopefully by having Liposuction done earlier, my TT will be even better! I’ve arranged to take off the 10th and 11th. I’m hoping I’ll be able to go in Friday and then be able to rest over the weekend. If I’m still in pain, I’ll just take that Friday off too. What do you think? Will I be able to go back?
I’ve been looking on Ebay for a garment to wear after the Lipo. I don’t want to pay the doctor $100 for his. I’ve found a great one that’s an Ann Chery girdle/faja braless body shaper for $80.00. Not a huge savings, but it’s something.
So in 10 days, I'll have less muffin top:) Can't wait!! Will I swell? How long before I see results?
I'll post my before pictures this week. Just giving you warning before you come back!! Don't look unless you're ready to be sick. Seriously.

Oooops! Wrong date!!

My surgery is December 11th with Dr. Welsh, not December 12th:)

Tomorrow's the 1st big day!!!

Tomorrow morning at 10:30am is when Dr. Friedlander will perform Step 1 of my body reclaiming process. I'm getting lipo done to my stomach, flanks, and back!!! Really getting nervous!! Here are the dreaded "before" photos:( Lots of hangtime going on here! Look at your own risk!!

The Day After

Well surgery was yesterday and all went well! Arrived at 10:00am, was called back at 10:45. Had IV's inserted around 11:00ish. Surgery didn't begin until 3:45. I could've gone to work instead of taking the day off. Dr. Friedlander and his staff were excellent. I was comfortable and both nurses and anesthesiologist were great!
So far there's been absolutely no pain! I'm shocked! I haven't had to take any painkillers! There's soreness, and my movements are controlled, but no pain. I went in for my first follow up appointment today. My bandages were removed and I discovered I had stitches. There was a lot of drainage on the bandages and I'm covered in bruises. Dr. Friedlander said he removed over 2 liters of fat. I can't tell yet though, due to my immense swelling. I actually look bigger now. Hopefully once the swelling goes away, I'll be able to see results. Hopefully my tuck will go just as smooth!
The compression garment I ordered turned out to be too small. Those poor nurses were trying their hardest to squeeze me in it, but they couldn't! Lol. Today I did manage to get myself into it, but can't fasten all the hooks. My husband managed to fasten the top 2, and bottom 3. The 7 in the middle are open. I went and bought a Gold's Gym waist cincher from Walmart for $9.97. I have that on also. Dr7423 recommended it and I like it. It's adjustable with 5 different zipper levels. Mine is zipped on the 4th one and it's tight. Hopefully the swelling will begin to go down soon. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Even with the lipo, I know the results I truly want will only come with the tummy tuck. Hurry up December!

3 Days Later

Tons of swelling and bruising. Not really any pain. Only time I feel pain is when getting into the compression garment.

Compression Sucks!!

I completely see why people complain about wearing the compression garment! It hurts! The only time I experience pain is when trying to get the hooks fastened. Squeezing my bruised skins really burns. Still can't fasten the entire thing, but I'm trying. It seems like it's making the bruising worse:(
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hey Lady, Give me a call; so tell me how are you feeling- I see your after pictures, your going to look great. Don't let the swelling get you down. I was like that and thought I made the wrong choice but- no honey you will/are looking great.
Thanks for posting the pics! Can't wait to see the lipo results, which take time I think. Happy healing and keep us RSFs posted!
Hey lady how are you doing? I am so excited that your big day is only days away. YAYYY I can't wait. You are going to do fine. I cant 't wait to see the results. Hang in there and don't rush your body to heal so fast. Take care. Text me as soon as you come out of surgery and get home.
I am in Atlanta too! I'm 6 mos PO. I've been looking for a RS friend, and I found Posh and thru Posh I found you. Awesome to find you! Please please please consider going to Tampa very carefully. At 5 months PO, I am very happy to be so flat after years of flab! However, I did have a couple of normal complications, but I had to visit my PS several times up to 2 months post op. How does Dr. Welsh handle post-op checkups or complications AFTER you return home?? Does he have a partner doctor here in Atlanta to do all the follow ups (e.g., my follow ups last till my 6 month). In any case, I will be here to support you all the way no matter what :-) As I told Posh, I also have supplies, expensive garments, recliner, etc. that I no longer need. Would love to share them with someone else! Take care. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Well tell Posh I said thank you!!! I just left a comment on your page. You are one amazing woman NewMe!!! I completely understand being very happy to be flat after so many years. I haven't been flat since high school, and even then I had love handles. So this will be a WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE for me! I can't wait to pull up my pants and not have a pouch inside under the button OR extreme, unflattering muffin spilling out on top! Those are good questions about Dr. Welsh. I plan to stay in Florida for 1 1/2 weeks after surgery. Then over the next 2 weeks, if I have to return to him, I'll have to drive there. However, I plan to see if he has a partner up here. He actually used to practice here in Atlanta, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll have someone here for me to see. I did a couple of consults here in Atlanta, but REALLY REALLY felt a strong level of comfort with Dr. Welsh. In addition to putting me completely at ease, he has great financing options that are allowing me to do my breasts at the same time as my tuck. I originally thought I'd schedule my breasts for April, but now I won't have to. I get to get all my healing done at once!! Yay!!! Another good (and bad) thing about going to Tampa is that I'll really have 1 1/2 weeks immediately following my surgery to do nothing but focus on recovering. I'm teach 2nd grade. Our break begins December 19th through January 6. I'm going into surgery 1 1/2 weeks before my 2 week break begins. I think I'll need longer than 2 weeks. Also, I have 2 kids (8 and 6) and a husband at home. I get to leave them all:) and not have to worry about doing anything for them. I'll be staying with my mom in sunny Davenport, Florida. When she drives me home on the 20th or 21st, she'll be staying with me. My kids are my wonderful babies, and my husband is pretty good, but I know what will happen if I end up having the surgery here. I won't be able to rest like I'll need to. Husband won't be as helpful as he should, because he loves being waited on. Kids will be helpful, but they're still kids. They'll want to take care of me, they'll argue with each other, my husband will play his Madden football game on XBox all night, I won't be able to watch tv, I'll get stressed when I see the mess being made in the kitchen, kids will argue over who's doing to do what for me, my daughter will be paranoid and crying when she sees the drains/bandages/ and my limited mobility...etc, etc. etc! I already know it! Best thing is for me to go to my mother's house, and talk to them several times a day on the phone and facetime them daily. I'll miss them, but it's better for them not to see me immediately after the surgery. Thank you for the offer of support! I'll need it!! I'm going to have tons of questions for you also!
I agree without a doubt you need at least 1 1/2 weed total rest and relaxation. No doubt about that! Staying with your mom is fantastic, where you will get peace and total relaxation. Besides I've read that many women choose doctors out of state for similar reason and had wonderful experiences. Pricing is so important most of us. I had to put my TT on CareCredit with 0 interest or wait another lifetime lol! And, I still don't have my sagging boobies done, probably never will due to the expense. Good for you! Since you read my TT review, as you may have read elsewhere and learn from Dr. Welsch, the most common complication is a seroma, and focusing on your recovery, not overdoing it after you feel better is key to avoiding one of those (along with wearing your binder and later cg to control swelling). Chances are on YOUR side that you won't have to go back to Tampa for complications. I overdid it badly, and I paid the price. I felt too good, had too little pain, and off I went on my merry normal way the moment the drains came out. By 2nd week, I needed a drain re-inserted. Otherwise, you will read here that most everyone worries about some "little" thing or other like a bump here or there, swell hell, etc. and run to the doctor, who tells us it will all be fine, just be patient. I had all those little things too, and my ps was right of course, those went away AFTER I quit worrying about them lol! You and I are about the same height and weight, and I can't wait to see your before pictures. Like me you must be mostly skin and bone. At only 5'2" I was up to 135 before surgery, and by 3rd month (took 3 months to see results), I was done to 125 and still there. I only lost about 4 pounds of skin, but it was easy to lose some more weight post op, you know you won't be hungry! And, with our new selves, we want to keep it off! Only 3 1/2 months till sx, I remember the excitement and how that feels forever!
I can't wait!!! December seems so far off! So for now, I'm concentrating on my Lipo on September 10th!!! You are a strong woman and I'm impressed! It's not easy raising a young man on your own. I did it by myself for 8 years. We deserve any reward we want to give ourselves! So glad to meet you!!
Hey hun just wanted to show u some love on the journey! I c u decided to stay n the states which is fine. I wish u the best of luck on your surgery :)
Hey girl! Yes, I decided to stay here. I'm happy with my choice. I've been waiting for you to finish your update. I was in contact with your doctor, Silvia. She was great! Had I decided to still go to DR., she would've been my choice. I worry about the small things that could go wrong and being so far from home if they did. However, she did great work on you!
Hey lady I was checking your blog too see if you updated. Are you doing okay. Have you decided to go to Dr Friedlander for lipo. Let us know how your doing
Your so welcomed. Anything to help our woman in today's society. We have o stick together. Can you share the cost of your procedure.
You Welcome leti_l, I love when we can share with each other and get information to help one another in our journey to a new us. I can't wait to see your first step towards your journey. Lord knows, I have taken alot of steps to get here I am today.
Congrat on your decisions. Don't second guess yourself. If you really want the boobs tummy and lipo do it. Cuz believe me you won't want to go back under. Don't know if two weeks will be enough for a ttuck bevause it's a lot more than just lipo and boob job like I got July 10 and I have a total of 12 days off. But I work at a desk from home. So just think you will have to be up in front of class standing all day ect dealing with kids. Can you do it during summer break??
To do it during summer break would mean waiting till next summer because my summer break is just about over. My student's first day of school is July 28th. It might be difficult, but it'll actually be 3 1/2 weeks off. I want the lipo done in September and the tuck/breasts done on December 11th or 12th. I won't go back to work until January 6th. If I'm still in pain when I return, my students better watch out:) perfect excuse to be mean! I can't wait another year to have a beautiful body!!! Plus, by doing it this way, I'll be finished healing (hopefully) by the summertime. I won't mind wearing the compression garment during the winter, but it'll be way too hot here in Georgia to wear that thing in the summer. How are you feeling today? Your pics look really good!!! You don't like anesthesia? I had my gall bladder taken out 2 years ago, and a ganglion cyst removed 3 years ago and it was a piece of cake.
Hey okay I see what you are saying. So that will be a good 3 weeks that should be good. But I would ask a tummy tuck patient here on site. You probably have already. Ok I saw your breast. So I myself started with a lot more breast Tissue being a natural big C or D. So they just deflated during 2 yrs breast feeding. So that's why I went with a big implant. you are on the smaller size is doing the 300-400 will be perfect!!! My garment is just itching and tight but I know it's keeping I tummy flat. Can't wait to see you results. :)
I took three weeks from work and I too stand on my feet alot. When I went back to work, I still wear my compression garment. Your surgeries will be the best Christmas gift to yourself.
Yayyy see you talked with Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery, so when is your big date. What are you having done.
Lipo with Dr Fried lander yayyyy, I don't know much about his other procedures but can comment on lipo. I'm see what Dr Cortes say about my quote, but if his price is outragious, I might consider lipo with him because his prices are great. Check your inbox.
Check your inbox. I see your in Georgia also. I live in Marietta what about you. I believe your in the school system. I teach this tear 2nd grade. Can you tell me what Dr Fried lander is charging total and what areas is he doing. I made him one of my choices for lipo. I'm not going back to Florida because that state only allows small amount of lipo and because of that I want get the results I'm looking for. So either Georgia or Texas is where I'll be going.
If dr welsh does your tuck wont he already include flanks with his price though???
Dr. Welsh said he doesn't think I'll need it. He said the tuck will take care of my sides. However, I've never had that hourglass curve in my hips (like you:) I've always just gone straight down, without the inward curve. In my opinion, only lipo will take care of that. Plus, that area on me jiggles. Honestly, I didn't push the lipo subject with Dr. Welsh after he told me I didn't need it because I've already given a doctor here in Atlanta, a $1700 deposit that I don't want to lose. So I figure a little lipo on the area above my belly button, flanks, and lower back should cover what I've paid him. Otherwise, how else will I use up that money? If there's anything left over, I'll see if my sister wants the balance, or offer it to a RS member. Seriously. I just couldn't stand the thought of just losing it. I works too hard for it! Bad enough my summer vacation is coming to an end in 2 weeks. Sigh...the joys of teaching:( I thought I'd get the lipo done 3 days before our fall break, which is the first week in October. We're going on a cruise and I figured I could recover during our trip. But a friend suggested that might not be such a good idea because if there's complications, I'd have to rely on the ship doctor. I'm going to see if I can schedule it for the Wednesday before Labor Day. That'll give me that extra Mobday off, in case I need it. That also gives me 3 months to heal for the big day in December. I'm trying to get fine like you and the rest of the RS ladies!!!! Are you mentally ready for your next round???
When you do lipo only its a short recovery so you can do tummy tuck much sooner. But if you had a tummy tuck first then the wait time is six weeks to up to a couple of months. So you doing your tummy tuck first is great because you'll be able to do tummy tuck etc. Soon after. Even though premiere is $9000 for everything, you don't have to give them but half. So you'll be saving the huge upfront fee. For me to go back to them to do my full back its $1500 upfront rest is financed.(lipo) so thata good. But I was told to check out Dr Cortes in Texas so I'm do that. Because my lower back is not making my tummy tuck look good. When I stand straight and look in mirror I see my lower back fat sticking out. So Dr Cortes does great work so I'm check him out.
I heard that too....that dr cortes but friedlander wont be cheaper since its only lipo
Friedlander charges $600 per section for lipo. $1000 for full back.
Originally, the price was $10,095. $9000 with the discount. No discount with in house financing. Then she said December is a slow month for them and if I get the deposit into her by October, she'll work the discount for me. $4500 down, then $293 for 18 months. That sounded great to me!! I had only planned to do the tummy tuck, then wait till April (after taxes:) to do my breasts. I could've only come up with $7000 (since Friedlander already had my $1700) by December. With Premier's payment plan, my kids might actually be able to get some Christmas gifts this year! Lol. I can't wait!!! Since you were satisfied with the lipo job Friedlander did before, why not have him do your back?