1 Week Down - Atlanta, GA

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in...

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in Alpharetta Ga. The staff Julie, Patty and Dr.nGolden where wonderful. The procedure was smooth I felt no pain during just a weird sensation of the cannula moving about. 1st day I went home slept, 2nd day I slept and moved about slowly but surely 3rd day I was feeling a lot less discomfort just very tender in the areas I had done (abs, waist, bra bulge). It's now been 1full week I use the heating pad for pain as I hate been drugged up. My scars have healed completely and with no bruising which is. Pleasant surprise. I'm just a little discouraged in my results...my bra bulge and waist appear to show some results but my abs look just as big if not bigger than before I had the surgery :0( I know it's only Ben 1 week but I was in visioning a flat tummy instantly or at least some results showing it will happen period. I go for my 1st 1 week follow up so I will see how on track I am and what other things I can do to help the bikini abs come sooner rather than later :0)

This site has been very helpful and encouraging hearing other people's post as well as the doctors replies. I will write again as well as post pics in about 6 weeks when (fingers crossed) this swelling will have gone down

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my...

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my current situation and probably a lot of ours lol.
Dr. Robert Golden

I researched for about a year and his outstanding background and his staff Julie and Patty made me feel comfortable which ultimately fixed my decision to go with there clinic.