1 Week Down - Atlanta, GA

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in...

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in Alpharetta Ga. The staff Julie, Patty and Dr.nGolden where wonderful. The procedure was smooth I felt no pain during just a weird sensation of the cannula moving about. 1st day I went home slept, 2nd day I slept and moved about slowly but surely 3rd day I was feeling a lot less discomfort just very tender in the areas I had done (abs, waist, bra bulge). It's now been 1full week I use the heating pad for pain as I hate been drugged up. My scars have healed completely and with no bruising which is. Pleasant surprise. I'm just a little discouraged in my results...my bra bulge and waist appear to show some results but my abs look just as big if not bigger than before I had the surgery :0( I know it's only Ben 1 week but I was in visioning a flat tummy instantly or at least some results showing it will happen period. I go for my 1st 1 week follow up so I will see how on track I am and what other things I can do to help the bikini abs come sooner rather than later :0)

This site has been very helpful and encouraging hearing other people's post as well as the doctors replies. I will write again as well as post pics in about 6 weeks when (fingers crossed) this swelling will have gone down

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my...

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my current situation and probably a lot of ours lol.
Dr. Robert Golden

I researched for about a year and his outstanding background and his staff Julie and Patty made me feel comfortable which ultimately fixed my decision to go with there clinic.

i also went to dr. golden and have my 6 mo. check up in one month. i could tell the most difference about 4 months out. be patient! he did a very nice job with mine. i'll update my pictures soon.
I had lipo of upper & lower abs, flanks, and back with Dr Robert Golden. Dr Golden and his staff were great. I'm 5 weeks post op. I see the results from my surgery just not fast enough. However it does take time at least 6 months to see the final results. From my experience I would recommend Dr Golden to anyone.
You hit the nail right on the head with that. I needed to hear that.
I just had my upper/lower abs, flanks, bra roll and all done 01/25 and I can see the results, but the pain is horrible and the garment is even worse. Please advise me on what type of garment you wore of comfortability because this thing is driving me crazy........
By all means the garment is not comfortable lol. I just think the more im loosing the easier it is to get off and on :0). .The name of the company is called Scilptures ph#1-800-330-6300. Good Luck!
Okay, I will check it out. I ordered the High & Sleek panty from Spanx everyone was raving about today, and on my way home from work I stopped by Tanger Outlets and bought a temporary one from Bali Hanes and it has been working out great. I think once the brusing and swollen has stopped I can function a little better.
Yeah they gave me my 1st garment and I paid for the 2nd one my stage 2 garment....soon I will need a stage 3 lol. I didn't have any bruising, but I was and still am a little swollen, but it gets a lot easier I'm on week 2 and I'm back to my regular activities :0)
I know that you are glad about that. I will be glad when I get back to normal activities. You are so lucky to not have no bruising.
How long did you wear the 1st garment, I can't even stay in the 1st garment let along the 2nd. Yall will have to pray for me because that garment is a mind breaker........
I wore my stage 1 garment for 1 week and then moved onto my stage 2 garment after my 1st follow up visit. Hang in there :0)
Oh ok, I will just complaining............. thanks for the support.
Hi Jill, I am in the same exact situation as you! I thought I would be able to see results (I had my abs and flanks done a week ago) and I look bigger than I was before! My doctor says its just swelling...but I don't know, I thought I would at least see something! But I am just going to be patient. I've posted my experience thus far on my profile page.
Hi Brit I am feeling a little better about my results lol. I went for my 1 week follow up and my wounds have healed completely very minimal scaring. I have lost a combined total of 5inches off my waist and bra bulge I still have swelling in my lower abs however and it's slighty tender. I became more hopefully after reading others post and seeing their results also I'm now wearing my stage 2 garment and yes it is tighter lol but I actually fit in it :0) so like everyone keeps telling me....I will be patient and wait. We will be skinny minis in no time!!!
Congrats on losing so many inches! I start my Stage 2 garment next Thursday. Hopefully that will help with in addition to my lymphatic massages. I need this swelling to go down. But I'm realizing that I have to be patient, otherwise I will go crazy! Goodluck :)
Thank you I was shocked at loosing so much it's only been 1 week lol now going into week 2 I'm back to my normal activities and I started the HCG diet as well they say you can loose a lot of weight from the diet as well.