1 Week Down - Atlanta, GA

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in...

I had my procedure done at the Golden Clinic in Alpharetta Ga. The staff Julie, Patty and Dr.nGolden where wonderful. The procedure was smooth I felt no pain during just a weird sensation of the cannula moving about. 1st day I went home slept, 2nd day I slept and moved about slowly but surely 3rd day I was feeling a lot less discomfort just very tender in the areas I had done (abs, waist, bra bulge). It's now been 1full week I use the heating pad for pain as I hate been drugged up. My scars have healed completely and with no bruising which is. Pleasant surprise. I'm just a little discouraged in my results...my bra bulge and waist appear to show some results but my abs look just as big if not bigger than before I had the surgery :0( I know it's only Ben 1 week but I was in visioning a flat tummy instantly or at least some results showing it will happen period. I go for my 1st 1 week follow up so I will see how on track I am and what other things I can do to help the bikini abs come sooner rather than later :0)

This site has been very helpful and encouraging hearing other people's post as well as the doctors replies. I will write again as well as post pics in about 6 weeks when (fingers crossed) this swelling will have gone down

Hi Jill, I am in the same exact situation as you! I thought I would be able to see results (I had my abs and flanks done a week ago) and I look bigger than I was before! My doctor says its just swelling...but I don't know, I thought I would at least see something! But I am just going to be patient. I've posted my experience thus far on my profile page.
Hi Brit I am feeling a little better about my results lol. I went for my 1 week follow up and my wounds have healed completely very minimal scaring. I have lost a combined total of 5inches off my waist and bra bulge I still have swelling in my lower abs however and it's slighty tender. I became more hopefully after reading others post and seeing their results also I'm now wearing my stage 2 garment and yes it is tighter lol but I actually fit in it :0) so like everyone keeps telling me....I will be patient and wait. We will be skinny minis in no time!!!
Congrats on losing so many inches! I start my Stage 2 garment next Thursday. Hopefully that will help with in addition to my lymphatic massages. I need this swelling to go down. But I'm realizing that I have to be patient, otherwise I will go crazy! Goodluck :)

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my...

Posted a new pic I saw this and felt it suited my current situation and probably a lot of ours lol.
i also went to dr. golden and have my 6 mo. check up in one month. i could tell the most difference about 4 months out. be patient! he did a very nice job with mine. i'll update my pictures soon.
I had lipo of upper & lower abs, flanks, and back with Dr Robert Golden. Dr Golden and his staff were great. I'm 5 weeks post op. I see the results from my surgery just not fast enough. However it does take time at least 6 months to see the final results. From my experience I would recommend Dr Golden to anyone.
You hit the nail right on the head with that. I needed to hear that.
Dr. Robert Golden

I researched for about a year and his outstanding background and his staff Julie and Patty made me feel comfortable which ultimately fixed my decision to go with there clinic.