Redesign the Image of Myself - Atlanta, GA

So this has been a journey for me. As a male, I...

So this has been a journey for me. As a male, I grew up dealing with an extreme case of gynocomastia. I made the decision in 2013 to change my lifestyle for the better, I lost 52 lbs over the course of the year and had the surgery in May of 2013. Now, I do have some fat that will be extremely hard to remove by working out, so I sought out lipo as an option. After visiting Sono Bello here in Atlanta, I explained my realistic results of reducing the level of fat in my upper/lower abs, back, and waist so I could trim up continuing to work out 4 days a week. The price was a little shocking at first, but I couldn't put a price on me getting closer to my goal.

I will post updates as I go through various stages. I meet on monday at 0815hrs for my Pre-Op visit and the surgery is on Friday 3/7/14 at 1500hrs. I have also added a before picture and will post an after as well when it is all said and done.

If anyone has any advice, recommendations, comments, complaints, suggestions I welcome them regarding the procedure, Sono Bello, or Dr. Kline.

Postponed

Just to give an update, I have decided to postpone the procedure for the time being.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon