Great in the Beginning - Atlanta, GA

I had a abdominal pouch like most women. The day...

I had a abdominal pouch like most women. The day after surgery my stomach look fantastic, but after the third week my stomach as a huge noticeable lump below my navel off to the right.

I am hoping my doctor is going to fix this. The overall goal of SmartLipo is to expect realistic results and this lump is not realistic at all. Yes my stomach is smaller overall, but the lump makes it look like it did before.

Thermage just hurts period it doesnt matter if you have had smart lipo or not I read a few horror story's and thought it would be ok but they were all right, it only hurts while theyre doing it afterwards there's nothing and it did look a little tighter this morning yay! Ive heard of some people wearing spanx for up to a year and I really thought that would be me but it does get better my flanks are still a little sensitive though :-/ good luck to you i hope everything turns out just they you hoped!
Yikes, Thermage hurt six months out? .... Oh boy. I know exactly the feeling of sensitivity you are talking about. Feels like an "indian burn". I know that phrase isn't PC anymore but I don't know any other term for it... you know when someone twists the skin on your arm in two different directions?.... That's the feeling I have all over my stomach, hips and flanks. My circumference is SO much smaller on my lower belly around my hips and back. I think I lost about 7 inches around there. I had a big pannus. I expected soreness and swelling but this burning feeling really is hard to live with day and night and day and night. Spanx have been my best friends ever since I discovered them. I don't think I will ever stop wearing them under dresses and skirts as they really make a difference in the bumps and rolls (that I still have) ... Thanks for the feedback. I hope your Thermage gives you the results you desire. I wonder how SouthernDiva's final results tuned out? ...
Yeah it can worry you to death I wore my spanx until about 4 months out because of the lump and because I could not stand the feeling of even a t shirt! It's all worth it in the end though I don't know if the dermosonic helped or not but I know I was so sensitive at 4 weeks it still hurt really bad. I'm the most impatient person too so that doesn't help now I'm waiting to see if the thermage worked and I have to wait again! ;-)
Dr. Cole

Overall he was a good doctor. Like I said I am hoping he will go in and correct the lump I currently have. If not, then he will not be recommended.