Best Way to Lighten or Bleach Skin - Atlanta, GA

Hey everybody i live in Georgia and all my life i...

hey everybody i live in Georgia and all my life i wanted to be light skin, like rihanna complexion..i am a lil lighter than Gabby union and my mom is real light skin and my dad is brown, when i was really young i had like a yellow skin tone, over the years of me playing outside in the sun my skin got darker, i want my yellow skin tone back, ik i have to wear sun screen and ive been wearing spf 70, ive been looking at doctors on the american acedemy dermatologist website and found a couple doctors i also would like to find a plastic surgeon who is good at this cosmetic, does anybody know the best way to skin lighten or skin bleach to get that flawless lightskin tone back!??

...

ik its possible.

its this lady on youtube her name on there is divinedivaskincare and she lighten her skin like a real dramatic like ...she went from real real dark skin to real real light and she claim she did it in 4 weeks, is that possible to do and will i get safe results off of that and how long will that last?

meladerm

Does anybody know if meladerm work for skin lightening??

best safe bleaching/lighten cream and skin lightening cosmetic

ive been searching for the best skin lighten/bleachin cream, and ive been looking at over the counter creams..will they have any affect on my skin? or should i go to a dermatologist to get the cream? and what kind of peel would lighten my whole body and face?

examples

vi peel

thinking about getting the vi peel for sking lightening...will that work 100%?

any more suggestions!??

How can I make my skin lighter and brighter what's the best way, but I don't want any way that will affect my health

Getting my skin back

& just to make it clear I love myself and the way god made me, like I said I was born with yellow tone skin, but when I was younger me playing outside in and out of swimming pools and back and fourth to beach all my life I got a serious tan, soo I know I wasn't born with this. because when I was younger I was real light skin, I just want my skin complexion back, they was if you look in your scalp that's your actual skin tone and my scalp is really yellow soo I know what I really look like, if I was born brown skin I wouldn't want to lighten my skin tone because that's the way god made me, or even if I wanted to I can do that cuz its MY SKIN.. I want to do this because I don't feel confident Im insecure about myself and I just want to feel pretty again.

i want

this is what I want, bright light smooth type skin

wish

bleach/ lighten my whole body

I want to bleach/lighten my whole body is that possible?

skin bleach doctors??

Does anybody know any good skin bleaching doctors in Atlanta???!!??

skin lightening

Ive bee looking on amazon for some good skin lightening creams and soaps but there so much i don't want to waste my money on something that's not going to improve and give me the best results. does anybody know they best 100% skin lightening and soap and is really good and lightening and brightening the skin all over on amazon, everybody keep telling me to look go there but i don't know what to get, somebody please help!!

putting pics up soon so you can see my results

Ok so i have been tryin a couple things here and there, one thing i have been doing is bathing with baking soda that gave my skin a lil glow and brightness.. and soon i will be purchasing some stuff off of amazon and let yall see my results..i plan on getting the best skin lightening soaps and creams, anybody have any suggestions? i just know ima come out of pocket lol

Does anybody know any SAFE skin lightenig cream i can out on my face?

i need to get my face lightened but i want to do it safely lol im scarred to put the body lotions and soaps on my face, anybody have any suggestions?

My soap finally came!

My Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid soap is finally here, i used it for the first time, and so far so good, i will keep using it and keep yall updated on it.

Dianna Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid soap

so its been a week since ive used the soap, and soo far I like the product, you can definitely see the brightness and glow and in my skin and it got slightly lighter im addicted to it, I have been using it everyday in the shower and I like it so far, im suppose to see results like 4-6 weeks but I can definitely see the results the 1st week ive used it, im definitely getting more, the only problem is the soap does not last very long it melts faster than regular soap, which means I will be getting more but I will probably have to double up.

UPDATE!!!

Ok so I did my research and decided to get 3 of the Piona lightening products I've heard nothing but good reviews about them and hopefully they will work out for me, im only going to be using a little at a time since this will be my first time using the products. im using the soap, the cream, and the body lotion in that order,all together they cost $79 so this shit better work.

I will be using these products

i love rihanna skin

I love Rihanna skin it look so soft and she is glowing, her skin tone is what im aiming for

Hydroqunione 20%

I will be purchasing soon heard great things about this

more products

IT FINALLY CAME

my hydroquninone 20% finally came & im on my 3rd day using they said it take about a week to see results..i just don't really no how often I should apply it

I’m white, I don’t like my skin tone, I love to tan and make it darker. If I like to make my skin darker I have no problem with black people trying to make their skin lighter. To me its’ just personal preference. Its’ just like some of the thousands and thousands of people who do plastic sugery to have breast implants or facial restructures they want to look the way they want to and if its’ what makes them happy I am happy for them as well.
Hydroquinone 20% is very much for anyone.... 4%(Usually maximum Rx prescribed, 5% or 10% to start is wise enough..... The maximum time advice for use of Hydroquinone is 6month.... and also 20% could actually damage your skin> Be Careful!!!! An average Nigeria bleach out with just 5% to 10%..... I mean it when I say bleach out LOL..... Also, You have to 100% stay away from the sun.... May be after 6month of your result, Start maintain with Arbutin, Deoxy arbutin or more natural lightening agent!!!! At make sure after 6month you stop..... You can start again, if an area gets dark..... Nigerian came top for bleaching..... Unfortunately I think bleaching in Bad, and I also understand a lot of other stuffs are bad and people do them. Its a matter of choice for all::: Do what makes you happy, even if cost..... If you can change it: change it. If you cant: Leave It. :::::: Please stay away from any product with corticosteroid, Neosprene, Clobaterm, Hydrocortisone, and all those Gel like or serum which contain this.....very harmful chemicals.=They are all some form of steroid::::THEY THIN OUT THE SKIN. Although they might work quick: They thin out your skin and you get super dark faster.......... BAD! For my friend who bleach and I who lighten: We are clean fresh::: I take L- Glutathione drops liquid daily and other natural multivitamins to take care of the inside: Don't smoke! Don't eat sugar or oily food! Enjoy natural food a lot::; They actually also help your skin tremendously... Be Vigilant! Do Your Research! Take Time! Don't Rush! If a product is not working or given you wrong reaction: STOP USING IT. Hope my information help you out a bit..... All the information I give here is my personal experience:::; Always consult with a doctor before starting any form of Bleaching Regime......
Thanks for the idea
Hello cxbabe, I like your advice a lot , seems helpful to me because am confused as to what lightening products to use. I don't want to bleach, just lighten up. Any recommendations? Thanks
There use to be this guy in Beverly Hills, California that could lighten you from head to toe. I think his name was Edgar Morris he works with a doctor, try and google him maybe he's still in business.
I suggest you seek out a dermatologist who can supervise your bleaching, and stay out of the sun, use sunscreen.
these derms here don't want to help black ppl like that , I use lots of sunscreen though g g teint has it n there
It's so ridiculous that a medical trained doctor could choose whom they want to treat, that's discriminating, vitiligo is only an autoimmune deasess no one invites it to their bodies. I do try to cover up with trouser, long sleeves tops and use a lot of sunscreen protection, also I don't forget to use a brim hat or an umbrella when I go out. I just hope one day there would be a cure for this.
me to , I hate this patchy mess, I can see if I did it 2 me , self , so that's why im tryna lightening up so it want be that noticeable , I hate the stares when I chose not 2 wear make up or ppl would look at me and turn away so they don't stare , uh.. I hate this crap , I want mx something strong with my lotions and cream 2 have fast reaction.
Yes I understand as I know how it feels to have all the world staring at you as if you're an outcast, regarding the lotions that you want to mix with some strong chemicals or bleaching agents please be careful, know the ingredients before you can touch your skin my dear, try to a research on products, let me know how you're getting on should you find something that works for you. I'm still trying to research to see how best I can help my skin too and I'll also update should I find something interesting.
Don't use hydroqunione. It has been linked to a lot of skin problems and although it does get you light really quick, in about 2 months you will notice that your darker than you were before using the product.
I been using the hydroquinone 20% and Piona and g+g n i must say idk what it is but its working. Around my eyes were BLACK now it looks brown n i can see that the skin is actually peeling. I exfoliate with apricots scrub and Piona soap and then rub alcohol on my face then put the hydroquinone, then wait a few mins to absorb then put my g+g and Piona cream. I some times use my 10% glycolic acid cream as well. Its only been a week and a half n i have dramatic results under my eyes. I do my regimen twice a day.
hey how has the piona been working?
I don't have piona I have nadinola an neoprosone on the way i bought yesterday online
I sell Skin Lightener. Ig:Ambiprettybiznez or email Henrynique@gmail.com
i been using snail serum by alternative secrets..it lightens pretty good but its a small bottle n ur prolly wanting whole body
I sell Skin Lightener. Ig:Ambiprettybiznez or email Henrynique@gmail.com
Wow! What are the ingredients in your cream? Have used it before? How effective is this cream?
its a serum not cream based..n i think its just snail mucus lol..more pure then others that might havr them in creams
Hey how have the Piona products been working for u??
i Havent really been using the piona products yet.
try snail serum by alternative secrets...it lightens skin pretty good