Best Way to Lighten or Bleach Skin - Atlanta, GA

Hey everybody i live in Georgia and all my life i...

hey everybody i live in Georgia and all my life i wanted to be light skin, like rihanna complexion..i am a lil lighter than Gabby union and my mom is real light skin and my dad is brown, when i was really young i had like a yellow skin tone, over the years of me playing outside in the sun my skin got darker, i want my yellow skin tone back, ik i have to wear sun screen and ive been wearing spf 70, ive been looking at doctors on the american acedemy dermatologist website and found a couple doctors i also would like to find a plastic surgeon who is good at this cosmetic, does anybody know the best way to skin lighten or skin bleach to get that flawless lightskin tone back!??

...

ik its possible.

its this lady on youtube her name on there is divinedivaskincare and she lighten her skin like a real dramatic like ...she went from real real dark skin to real real light and she claim she did it in 4 weeks, is that possible to do and will i get safe results off of that and how long will that last?

meladerm

Does anybody know if meladerm work for skin lightening??

best safe bleaching/lighten cream and skin lightening cosmetic

ive been searching for the best skin lighten/bleachin cream, and ive been looking at over the counter creams..will they have any affect on my skin? or should i go to a dermatologist to get the cream? and what kind of peel would lighten my whole body and face?

examples

vi peel

thinking about getting the vi peel for sking lightening...will that work 100%?

any more suggestions!??

How can I make my skin lighter and brighter what's the best way, but I don't want any way that will affect my health

Getting my skin back

& just to make it clear I love myself and the way god made me, like I said I was born with yellow tone skin, but when I was younger me playing outside in and out of swimming pools and back and fourth to beach all my life I got a serious tan, soo I know I wasn't born with this. because when I was younger I was real light skin, I just want my skin complexion back, they was if you look in your scalp that's your actual skin tone and my scalp is really yellow soo I know what I really look like, if I was born brown skin I wouldn't want to lighten my skin tone because that's the way god made me, or even if I wanted to I can do that cuz its MY SKIN.. I want to do this because I don't feel confident Im insecure about myself and I just want to feel pretty again.

i want

this is what I want, bright light smooth type skin

wish

bleach/ lighten my whole body

I want to bleach/lighten my whole body is that possible?

skin bleach doctors??

Does anybody know any good skin bleaching doctors in Atlanta???!!??

skin lightening

Ive bee looking on amazon for some good skin lightening creams and soaps but there so much i don't want to waste my money on something that's not going to improve and give me the best results. does anybody know they best 100% skin lightening and soap and is really good and lightening and brightening the skin all over on amazon, everybody keep telling me to look go there but i don't know what to get, somebody please help!!

putting pics up soon so you can see my results

Ok so i have been tryin a couple things here and there, one thing i have been doing is bathing with baking soda that gave my skin a lil glow and brightness.. and soon i will be purchasing some stuff off of amazon and let yall see my results..i plan on getting the best skin lightening soaps and creams, anybody have any suggestions? i just know ima come out of pocket lol

Does anybody know any SAFE skin lightenig cream i can out on my face?

i need to get my face lightened but i want to do it safely lol im scarred to put the body lotions and soaps on my face, anybody have any suggestions?

My soap finally came!

My Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid soap is finally here, i used it for the first time, and so far so good, i will keep using it and keep yall updated on it.

Dianna Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid soap

so its been a week since ive used the soap, and soo far I like the product, you can definitely see the brightness and glow and in my skin and it got slightly lighter im addicted to it, I have been using it everyday in the shower and I like it so far, im suppose to see results like 4-6 weeks but I can definitely see the results the 1st week ive used it, im definitely getting more, the only problem is the soap does not last very long it melts faster than regular soap, which means I will be getting more but I will probably have to double up.

UPDATE!!!

Ok so I did my research and decided to get 3 of the Piona lightening products I've heard nothing but good reviews about them and hopefully they will work out for me, im only going to be using a little at a time since this will be my first time using the products. im using the soap, the cream, and the body lotion in that order,all together they cost $79 so this shit better work.

I will be using these products

i love rihanna skin

I love Rihanna skin it look so soft and she is glowing, her skin tone is what im aiming for

Hydroqunione 20%

I will be purchasing soon heard great things about this

more products

IT FINALLY CAME

my hydroquninone 20% finally came & im on my 3rd day using they said it take about a week to see results..i just don't really no how often I should apply it