Pulled the Trigger and Paid the Deposit..... - Atlanta, GA

Well I have been reading stories on this site for...

Well I have been reading stories on this site for over 2 months now and figured it was time to add my own. I am a 33 year old, happily married mother of two beautiful children. Like most moms on this site these kiddos stretched my body to the limits and my body never recovered. (My oldest was 8 lbs 7oz and birthed vaginally while my youngest was 10 lbs 12oz and was born by C-section) I gained approximately 65 lbs with each baby. I am 5'7" and I was always a healthy 120-130lbs before kids and post kids hover more around the 150 mark. With that extra weight came the mom pooch which dictates every clothing choice I make. I am tired of wearing spanx under every dress and maxi skirt I own...so with my hubby's full support I have chosen to have the mommy makeover done in August.

After spending hours and hours researching the procedure as well as surgeons in the area I made my appointments for consultations. I went to 3 different doctors and after careful consideration I decided to go with Dr. Davoudi. He was the only doc to perform a breast exam and was the only one to spend more than an hour with me during the consultation. He described every procedure in detail and made me feel very comfortable. He also operates in a hospital which puts my mind at ease if anything were to go wrong.

I've paid my deposit and selected my surgery date for 8/22/2014. So as of today I have 39 days till my procedure. I'm having a full abdominoplasty, liposuction of epigastric, anterior and posterior flanks, as well as a breast lift and breast augmentation.

I cannot wait to have this done. As of now I am SUPER excited and not really scared at all...I'm sure that will change as surgery gets closer. As of today I am 153 lbs but would like to be closer to 140 when I have the surgery so I can have the best results possible. I will post pics when I get closer to the surgery so I have accurate pre and post op photos.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion Dr. Davoudi is not simply a doctor..HE'S A FREAKING ARTIST! I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago and he was awesome! My results are phenomenal. Good Luck I'm confident you will be pleased.
Woo-hoo! So exciting! Here's a list of post op supplies. Please keep us posted!