Major Weightloss Now Time for the Home Stretch.... TT,BA, LIPO - Atlanta, GA

I am a single women, who isn't married and I don't...

I am a single women, who isn't married and I don't have children, but I did lose a small person over the past 2.5years - 80 pounds!!! I have loose skin on my tummy and flat breast. I was large most of my 20's. Now that I am in my 30's, I would like to have my 20 something body back. LOL. I am working to prep my body for the surgery, which is schedule for April 18th - 53 days away. I would like to be less than 140 before I go into surgery. So i have some work to do.

Before Pics

48 days left

T-MINUS 30 days

I am 30 days out to having my "makeover". LOL so many thoughts are running through my mind. Just trying to stay positive and upbeat. My final payment is due on 3/21 and my pre-op is on 3/24. Right now i am just patiently waiting. So ready for the post -op healing and then the post op body!!! LOL :)

23 days out...

I had my pre-op yesterday and everything went well. Just ask the doctor a few questions about the procedures and what happens during recovery. Filled out all my RXs and it was $38 bucks for everything!!! I was worried it would be way more $$$. About to place my deposit to rent a recliner and my compression garments are in. I have to wear two at once (due to drain less tummy tuck)! That should be comfortable!! LOL Also surgery is paid in full!!!

But the one thing I am noticing is that my mood has been very blah. Like I was super excited about the surgery, but now I am kinda like whatever. As anyone else experience this?

15 days to go

Not much to report. Feeling better about the surgery. Just need to get a few things from Walmart , rent my recliner, and go shopping. Kinda of calm about going under. I trust my doctor and the lord - so not really worried about anything morbid. Just want to come out of recovery without nausea. Also putting my dog up for a couple of days. Still working out and eating as best as i can. I could do a lot better tho. Any tips or suggestion for me while I wait for my sugery date?

Today is the day!

Surgery is at 7-8am. Should be out around 2 pmFeeling good and in great spirits! Everything is ready for my recovery at home. Will let you know how it goes.

Post day 1

In slight pain, but not too bad. Lost of discomfort. But I have a good help.just make thru these first couple of days! Will post later

Post Day 5

Everything is healing and good. Lots of tightness and soreness. Saw my doctor on Monday and he said everything is healing nicely, Just have to wear my compression garments for 6 weeks. Drinking as much liquids as I can. I have been very very sleepy. i stop talking my heavy pain meds and switch to the light stuff, plus i am taking the muscle relaxant. i do get up every 3 hours and walk round the house as well. I have had a BM since post op day 3 as well. I will post pics a little later.

Pre-op vs Post -op day 3

Scar is low. Not sure about the boobies yet.

15 days post

I am feeling good for the most part. I have a couple minor issues, but the are healing well. Just ready to be 3 months post op worried about scar treatments and full standing.. Lol over all I am still happy with my results. I will post pics later.

3 weeks post op

Today has been rough. Just more mental then physical pain. I am ready for swelling to do down and get back to normal life. I guess i just have to wait on the my body and the recovery process.

Photo updates