Worth Every Cent! - Atlanta, GA

I just wanted to say that though I am 3 months...

I just wanted to say that though I am 3 months past my first procedure and will have my second later this month, the results of the first visit alone have significantly enhanced my quality of life. My sweating has decreased 90% and I feel like a new man.

Like many others who have suffered silently fo so many years (20+ years for me), words simply cannot express the relief of having this burden lifted.

My overall anxietly level is a fraction of what it used to be, so aside from not sweating, the freedom to wear whatever I like - on top of the relief - is also incredibly satisfying. I simply cannot say enough.

No the $2,900 I paid (in Atlanta) was not cheap, but it was still well worth it - even for just the results of the first visit. My biggest apprehension was not the cost but the fear of it not working or suffering from side effects. I'm confident that after the second visit I'll be 99% sweat free. I can assure anyone reading this that MIRADRY WORKS!!

I did experience the swelling, soreness, "hickies" and a slight degree of discomfort during the anesthesia and once it wore off, but again - I feel the cost/discomfort vs benefit and increased quality of life is a NO BRAINER.

The Physician's Assistant at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta (coincidententally her name was Mara) who performed the procedure had only done it 5 times prior, but did a fantastic job. It is not rocket science and I feel it is almost impossible to do any serious damage with the machine or with the technology (I'm an electrical engineer and researched the technical aspects thoroughly). This technology is commonly used in other areas of medicine. This is simply a specialized application.

Again, my advice to anyone reading this - if you are suffering as I was, do not hesitate. Life is short = ).

Good luck!!

Any updates or changes in your results? I am curious to see if this procedure alters in any way over time. Thank you!
I am pleased you are so happy!!! Please keep me updated on your results after the second treatment. Mara Grosswald, PA-C
How are things going? I live in the Atlanta area and plan on going to this Dr. to get the procedure done!
Mara Grosswald

Dermatology Associates of Atlanta is the only office in Georgia.