Losing Weight for a Tummy Tuck - Atlanta, GA

I have been researching tummy tucks since I had my...

I have been researching tummy tucks since I had my first son almost 5 years ago. After having my second son 6 months ago, I'm finally ready! I had a consultation a couple months ago with the awesome Dr. Davoudi, and he informed me that I need to wait a few more months and lose 20-25 more pounds before I can get it done, for the best results anyway. I've got 6-8 weeks left to lose this weight. I really hope I can do this!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Davoudi! He hooked me up. Listen to him he won't steer you wrong.
Hi oh by the way Is lipo included in the price $8000 thanks
Same here and that's the reason why I have delayed a consultation because I want to get close to my ideal weight. 20lbs to go :) Good luck girlie
My surgeon told me the same thing. He said it was for safety and to get the best results
How close are you to your goal?
I have to lose 20 more lbs. I've lost 50 within the last 2 years. But he said to lose 20 more. I'm happy with my shape (besides the gut), just want to tone.
I have a consultation with Dr Davoudi soon. My plan was to try to lose weight prior to my TT. That's my motivation. How close we're you to your desired weight?
That's great. Dr. Davoudi seems to be a great surgeon! I don't want anyone else to do my T.T. I'm still about 15 pounds away from where he wants me to be.
Good luck. Is he trying to get your BMI under a certain number?
Thank you! He said it's best to lose all the weight that you plan to lose prior to the surgery for best results.