31 Years Old, Gunshot Wound to Stomach, 1 Child and C-section - Atlanta, GA

Back in 2005 i was shot in my stomach and it left...

Back in 2005 i was shot in my stomach and it left a horrible scar on my stomach. I was so embarrassed to show my stomach because it look like I had a zipper tattooed on my stomach and skin sagging. I start gaining weight and feeling depressed to the point it was ruining my relationship. I start trying to lose weight but I would lose everywhere but my stomach area wasn't going anywhere so I gave up and gained weight again. Doctors told me I would never be able to have kids because of the gunshot but in 2011 I was blessed with a healthy boy. YES he brings soooooo much joy to my life but I decided to go visit a few Doctors to get TT and lipo done. I found one doctor that was very CONFIDENT and his name is Dr. FARA MOVAGHARNIA.... I decided to let him do the surgery and I can say I'm so happy I chose him. My life has changed dramatically and I'm loving the new me. I'm still losing weight so I'll keep everyone posted. Every surgery has its pros and cons but it was a wonderful experience with the help of my Surgeon Dr. FARA MOVAGHARNIA and family who spoiled me lol. I will update more pictures later.

More Photos Before and After

Sorry I don't have pictures of every step of the way but I must say it was well worth it. To all you beautiful women who want to get it done. Do it for yourself, find the right doctor and I pray you have a wonderful recovery. If you have any questions please feel free to inbox me
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Faramarz Movagharnia is The Best

wow! You look absolutely amazing.
Hey Ma! U look great!!!what all did you get done?(areas)
Hi dreadgurl1, thank you so much. I just got tummy tuck and liposuction in back area.
Hey there, thanks for posting. I am having my lipo/BBL done by Dr. Fara in a few weeks and am getting very excited. I was lucky to have run into one of his patients coming out of her consult and see firsthand how great his work looks. I'm wondering if was you because it was just a few weeks ago & the black pants look familiar. If it was, thx again for telling me about your experience. You look great.
Hi Miashort , he's good and your are so welcome. Contact me anytime, If you have any questions. You made the right decision. TEAM FARA LOL
Believe it or not, ur gunshot scar looked just like my surgery scar from childhood. U r looking great, what a change.
Your curves are amazing!!!
Thank you love but I don't know why they didn't put before pics but I'll try to put them up after they respond
I can't wait to see them!
They are up. LOL! The improvement is beautiful. I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience.
Lol.... Yes they are up
Congrats!!! In so happy that everything worked out for you (baby boy & TT). I'm not sure what you looked like before, but you look amazing now!!!
I'm
Thank you so much I posted before and after pics but they didn't put on here. I'm going to try and do again
You're welcome! I can see them now. Wow... you look amazing! I hope to look as good you afterwards. Please keep us posted! xoxo
I definitely will keep you all posted
You will look beautiful
So happy for u. Not only for having a successful surgery but for the blessing of ur son.
I'm so glad you were okay after being shot in the stomach!  That must have been so terrible.  Also happy that you were able to have your son.  Can't wait to see more pics :)
Yes jill I went through a lot but god is soooo good. I posted 8 before and after pics but I don't see them but ill try to re post and ill be taking pics soon
Hmmm doesn't look like they came through.  Let me know if you still have issues, or here is a tutorial (although since you've already posted a pic you probably don't need it).