7 Weeks and No Difference Yet. It's Hard to Wait for Results! - Atlanta, GA

I have used Latisse daily for 7 weeks and I see no...

I have used Latisse daily for 7 weeks and I see no difference yet. Has anyone else experienced these slow results? It looks from the reviews like most of you notice progress even at 4 weeks. I am getting discouraged, but I am still keeping it up. Just wondering what an average, normal time that it takes to see results. Thank you.

Has anyone else experienced these slow results?

After 16 weeks of using it regularly your lashes will be so heavy you can't lift them. Not kidding!!! Be patient.....
You make me feel like a real whiner, because I've only been using it for a month and I was already getting frustrated. I think it's probabaly because, with the daily applications, it kind of feels like you've been doing it for longer than you have. Not that I was expecting anything amazing so soon, but I guess I was kind of hoping to see *some* kind of change. A little micro-growth in the bald spots or something. So ok, I'm apparently being impatient again. I will keep applying and waiting.
If it's any encouragement, I'm at 11 weeks of use and beginning to see most definite eyelash length growth, although they're not thicker. I'll keep patient, as I have been told that I have adrenal fatigue by my holistic doctor, so I guess that the low adrenals could contribute to slower progress. Just try to be patient with yourself.
I used Latisse for 5 months. No fullness ,same bald spots and some longer lashes. Wow,did I waste my money.
I'm just approaching my 2 month, come October 15....so I guess that's 8 weeks. I didn't take any pictures before the treatment (no camera) but my eyelashes haven't grown as much as I thought they would. I think there's definitely a difference in how much your lashes will grow depending on genetic makeup. I'm asian too so I'm already predisposed to shorter lashes. I think they are longer, but honestly I still use mascara everyday. The ultimate test will be at week 16, if the eyelashes actually manage to touch the glass on my frames. I really wish the eyelashes would grow thicker, not just longer -- but that's probably the genetic part.
Thanks for reaching out with your comment. I'm thrilled for the results that you've gotten, and I'll just be a little more patient and stop comparing my progress with everyone else. We women do that much too much. Keep up the good work. You must look fabulous!
I would guess that, just like everything, results are different for each person. Some may notice earlier results, but perhaps won't reach the lengths as others...I would say keep it up and try to remain patient and evaluate objectively at the end of the 16 week period. Good luck, fellow Atlantan!
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I'm on week 6 and everyone keeps saying they notice results within 2-3 weeks. Maybe it's because I have Asian eyelashes?
I'm Asian also and I noticed fuller lashes in like 3 weeks. Length hasn't kicked in yet.
I am on your same boat. It will be 7 weeks on tuesday the Sep 15 and honestly unless I look at my eyes really close, I am not seeing much improvement. I am a little disappointed so far, but I will stick to it.
Yeah, let's try to be patient and not compare ourselves to everyone else online. That's something we women do way too much anyway. There is probably a good reason that the manufacturer says that it takes 16 weeks to show results. Let me know how you're doing, and I'll do the same, if I ever see some progress!
Let's try to take a deep breath and be patient. Probably, most average people take longer than 7 weeks to see results. It's not a competition. By the way, I have been doing what many others suggested, and ignoring the brushes that came with it, and just using 1 drop placed in the cap, with a thin eyeliner brush, to cover both eyelids. It's way too expensive to use 2 drops daily. Let me know how things go for you. Stay patient!
According to the website and the product information, noticable recults start at 8 weeks with full results at 16. I would use it for the full 18 weeks (4 months) and see what happends. Maybe it is just taking longer, but stick to it and see what happens by week 14. Also take photos every 4 weeks with your digital camera to see any progress.
Thank you bebe4u27, for taking the time to respond to me. I sure do appreciate the encouragement. Best of luck with this to you.