Tumescent/Lipo/Fat to Butt!!!NO foreign body implant/The Count Day is Here...God's Speed - Atlanta, GA

114 - 116 lbs ish..petite 5 4 Wellness Center...

114 - 116 lbs ish..petite 5 4
Wellness Center offers a range of services to enhance appearance and support a healthy body. Gifted cosmetic surgeon, Dr. M. Carter can transform your body into a curvaceous figure with liposuction and buttock augmentation. These safe and effective techniques remove stubborn fat deposits and enhance your silhouette.
Doc says I'm a good candidate for moderate fat grafting. The date is set for tomorrow May 14th, 2014. After thorough research my option. I'm relax with this option..NO foreign body..TO BE CONTINUED!

Day uno...

Arrived at the facility 30 minute early for my 10 am appt. Let get show on the road. Dr. Arrive, filled out paperwork initial all bullet points. Paid my remaining balance. .Full payment! Taken back to room to de- clothe. ..cap, gown, socks. Time pics by doc. Went back to private room to relax..here come Doc with a white pill, blue pill and red syrup taste in a syringe taken by mouth. Felling mellow after few minutes:) Got marked up...Escorted to gurney, then fat process begins from back, flanks and stomach to butt. I think whole process 2 hrs. Dr. mentioned around 500 cc to each cheek. To my surprise NO PAIN!! was walling around waiting for my ride home. The nurse said I should lay down though. My ride arrived 2 pm..back seat towel down with under pads..yes was letting out blood tinged fluid. On my home picked up Antibiotics and pain Meds..came in handy cause pain started on left side rib cage.. Didn't feel tired at all..slight discomfort getting in out of bed..Did it all alone! Day 2 wraps comes off in 24 hrs let air - dry per Dr. Compression garment 4-6 weeks..

Day uno...

*meant was walking around..

Day uno continue

Is there a waiting list for any plastic surgery ? And if so how long is the longest I have to wait ?
What area on location are you interested in? Busy Dr's who are booked out is a good thing, the ones that are ready to nip and tuck right away I worry about.

Day Tres..

Saw Dr. Yesterday. .was able to drive myself sitting on a tube 15 mins away...as per him looking fabulous, I agree!:) no pain at this point. Stomach, still little bruised and swelling. I cheated and went out last night dinner date sat on my thighs the whole time. The guy was a talker with interest, just wanted to get up and stand, because I was somewhat hurting . Dr. Mesotherapist recommend no hot shower olive oil rub down before and cold press. Abominal board for compression on my stomach and small compression garment $!! One more day on the antibiotics. Recommendation my Dr. lymphatic massage in week and a half at 5 session...ummm?
Welcome to RS ! Happy healing!
U got great results ur dr did a nice job..

1 week..woohoo!!

Been 1 week...Blessings!. .pain has subsided. Somehow most pain from left side stomach area. Swelling, getting there, hardness to softness on the butt pending...
It's easy to take advantage for the simple things like sitting. .no sitting on butt yet as per Dr. orders-2 weeks after surgery. Am able to go out, short- drive myself sitting on tube. To be continued. ..
Thank You!!

1 week photos added...

Uw!
very nice your dr did a beautiful job ! where is your dr located do he offer financing?
Thank you thickems!! Dr. Located in Atlanta, GA..paid mine in full, but they offer Credit Care....Blessings!

2 weeks mark!

You look great, any lumpiness from lipo in stomach or back
Thanks helpmybooty..No lumpiness on my end esp. back area. I wasn't a big/lot's of fat person to begin with. My healing subsided approaching 3 weeks mark. Stomach: went for 2 sessions of lymphatic drainage due to hardness/fluid mostly of left side/stomach area.. This helps tremendously!!!...as of today no more bruising, butt feel normal, stomach getting back to normal. FYI: as per Dr. its best for one to undergo when at their ideal weight..once the fat lipo can loose weight then. Lumpiness present itself due to weight of the individual and fat present. More fat lipo...more issue with swelling/recovery time. In my case 500ccs in each...Dr. advise me to gain weight, because I'm less than 114-116 lbs now....I'm shrinking!:)
ok I am 5' 5" and I weight 120. this is pretty much my steady weight, anymore than this and my stomach gets bulging. So are you saying I should gain or loose or maintain this normal weight. Hard for me to gain.

photo update

Hi Great results. Would you mind explaining a bit more about the mesotherapy and lymphatic you are having? Olive oil, hot and cold, and what is the abdominal board? Not quite clear what you meant and how it all helps. Thanks.
Hello Eva..after lipo fat transfer, the body retain fluid from the procedure...reason why you swell/bruising. Over a period of time such fluid absorbed by the body and release. Reason why one has to keep hydrated to flush system out. The synergy massage helps speed of the process. Where the therapist massage helps push fluid out. Abdominal board helps to prevent the closure from the compression press against my skin esp. When sitting or lying down. Example if I dont wear it I notice the hooks part on garment leave an impression on my stomach area. When I wear the board..stomach=smooth. Think of it like a cushion. Hope this helps!
Yes massage using cold/hot compress..every body type different. I'm petite not much swelling. Cold helps with swelling. Hot increase swelling.. Hot/cold interchangeably depends how body looks after period of time. Oil helps smooth muscle and skin. Keep in mind the skin gets dry/shed after the procedure..Oil helps bring elasticity. Vitamin E oil helps with scar..esp black pigmented skin type etc.

3rd Week

Had 3rd synergy massage. .it helps!
I see, so your garment does up at the front over your stomach then? The garment they have chosen for me has side zip and hook and eyes. Do you think I will need an ab board or foam to cover my thighs underneath garment do you think? I did ask my PS about the foam but he doesn't seem to know about it.
the thing is do not want layers to hinder the compression on the body....however, yes I'm wearing a Stage 1 full torso garment, front closure. Abdominal board if for the abdomen area..my Dr also recommend me wearing a soft camisole top under my garment as well to prevent the compression garment from rubbing against my skin. You may want to speak to your PS about that.

4 Weeks..compression garment off!..pending how I feel 6 weeks max

4 Weeks

Which Dr. Carter did your procedure in atlanta?
Hi Lala, what material would you say the abdominal board is made of? I am having the same lumpiness issues in my abs and back and I think it's from the garment. I am using foams and those help but was wondering if I should order a board. Thank you!
Hey bootyaccomplished..have a look at photo/lipoexpress.com $25 made of firm flexible board mixed with foam. This is for abdomen..for back area not sure, maybe purchase something to wrap around you. Blessings!
Dr. Carter

Phone conversation. .very patient, attentive and answer all questions..always available a phone call away..