Eye Can See Better (Pun Intended!) - Atlanta, GA

I have a genetic hooded brow. Glad I did it when I...

I have a genetic hooded brow. Glad I did it when I did! I was on the fence about doing this - due to the fact you do not want anyone to mess up your face - let alone your eyes! So I was Soooo scared. But I figured I was not getting any younger and I did not want a BIG difference.

So Insurance covered a lot of the cost - but I had to pay 4000 of my own money. I went to SEVERAL Dr's all over Atlanta - but I choose Dr. Hanna. Glad I did my homework! I also to prepare for the surgery - took 1000 mg of vitamin C - and the supplements you can buy in the office. - I did EVERYTHING they told me to do - and I was back at work in no time.

But I am 2 weeks out and I can tell if I eat too much salty things - my eyes swell. Just take it easy - and remember it takes time to heal - I am REALLY glad it is over and I am looking forward to Feb when I hope Dr. Hanna will do my Mommy Makeover - I am addicted to feeling better about myself I am RAGING against the dying of the light! heheeh

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I went to EVERYONE in Atlanta - I spent a year and a half looking for the right Dr. Dr. Hanna is one I choose. And I am really glad I did! He did an amazing Job and I am not the only one! If you are looking to get this done - make sure you look for someone who has some 'oculoplastic surgery experience / training!'