Did It Twice - Atlanta, GA

I have been back and forth about even having this...

I have been back and forth about even having this procedure done. I am just over 24, and have not had kids yet. I am going to Atlanta Friday to have this procedure for self esteem purposes. I was a college athlete and my mother now has been breaking me down about being "fat" although I'm not.

Does anyone out there now how pregnancy will effect the treated areas?

I am supposed to be having 2 procedures on my lower abdomen area, one beginning Friday.

Thanks for the help! Will come back with updates.

Day 1

Got the first treatment today. We did a large applicator on the lower abdomen of mine. It did take the breath out of me at first and was really uncomfortable. After about 10 minutes, it went numb and I sat and played games on my phone.

On the 3.5 hr ride home I was just fine. I plan on going to the gym tomorrow and I have to work tomorrow night. Will keep posting to show updates day by day!

Day 4

So far things have gone very well. I went to work the day after the procedure and felt just fine. The skin on the area that was treated feels a bit weird but nothing major. I am just now today experiencing the sharp pains everyone is talking about. But they are not bad, in fact, I already went to the gym today.

So far so good!

Day 11

Ok so the pain is all over and done with. Now I am just awaiting results. Days 4-9 were pretty painful only at night for me. It was a really weird pain and like a sharp stabbing pain in my bellybutton area. But I would just take an Ibuprofen and go to sleep.

Awaiting results. Will keep posting!

Still Waiting

Well it has been quite some time since the procedure and no outcome just yet, then again there is not supposed to be just yet.

Will continue updating!

Day 1 After Second Treatment

So I decided to go ahead and go for a second treatment. I really kept doing my research and everyone said they saw significant results after the second treatment. The first is sufficient, second has amazing results. The first treatment, I had one large applicator on. The second treatment, Marsha split the treatment into 2 medium applicators to cover more surface area.
Plastic Surgery Center of the South