Financing Breast Aug and Gluteal Implants? - Suwanee, GA

Hello ladies. I am new to R.S and wanted to post....

Hello ladies. I am new to R.S and wanted to post. I did research and found Dr.Jimerson to be reputable as per his client reviews and credentials. Anyway I scheduled my Consult for Februaru 2013 ( he's really booking up) and right now I am in the financial planning state of my goals.

I have a few questions:

1. Does any have both Breast implant and Butt implants ( how much?) and how did you go about paying for the procedure? and how did you prepare and plan for this ( like what steps did you take).
I am asking because I've spent the last few nights tossing with all sorts of ideas of planning. My concerns:
- how to tell my employers I am taking 2 weeks off for Cosmetic surgery?
- Should I stay in ATL the whole two weeks?
- And should I use a Nurse to care for me in the hotel because asking a friend or relative to take time off work to be with me is costly for them.
2. Dr.Jimerson has a magical eye for the buttock but what is his skill level in breast implants? ( I viewed some of the photos and some looked natural others looked un-natural) Has anyone had thiers done? which one's did you get and how much?

3. How to finance without a Co-signer? If no financing how much did you save and for how long?

Thanks in advance for those of you who answer these in detail :)

Andrew Jimerson, MD

I saw Dr.J's reviews on R.S and I looked him up online.

Your employ do not let you take time off for such a thing, Is not because you, is insurance, company policy, goverment, and burocracy adn bla bla bla...I just get my fat transfer, and the nurse tell me that they don't sign LOS? or leave of absence, any way, but my manager let me stay few day out of work, I spent 3 day in home, feel much better... the doctor tell me I can go to work right away, nonsense, I was bleeding everywere, how can I go to work like that and in pain?
One question, I just got my fat transfer from my upper abdomen, and lower and abdomen to my butt, the doctor got like 3 pint of fat in 2 contianers like ice cream, and he just put one container, my butt is alittle more bigger , but is not what I was expecting...what did he did with my other fat? why he don't apply the hole fat to my butt? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Ladies,if you are considering doctor Jimmerson check out this girl's results! she looks good! http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/buttocks-augmentation/booty-booty-booty-a3100
Thanks ladies. Its been so long since I last longed onto this site. I am still in the planning/saving stages. I thought I would go for my breast procedure first and while I am healing from that, gain enough weight so that I may use my own fat for a transfer instead of an implant. Seems like one's own fats just looks nicer :)
You're making a good decision. I live in Richmond, VA & I'm traveling all the way down to Atlanta to get my money's worth. He's expensive, but it's because he is the best in his field. The before and after photos on here are phenomenal. My phone consultation is in June 2013. Sending in my photos in no later than May 2013. I am saving up as much as I can on my own & using CareCredit to pay the rest. I am getting breast implants in the new year, but that's locally. I wish you the best of luck!
Welcome!!! I'm financing $5000 through his in-house financing. I didnt need a co-signer for that and I'm paying on my sx bi weekly. I didn't tell my employer that I was having plastic surgery. I just put in a request for the time off. I put it in so early that they'll have plenty of time to have get coverage.
Hi cinnabuns201, let's say I put $3000 down and pay the rest by financing, do you think they'll accept it? Like what's the lowest you could put down?
Hey Bossette!! Yes,he will accept that. The lowest to put down is $500. But you can most definitely put $3000 and finance the rest. I asked Monica about doing both when I had my consult and told me it was fine.
Oh ok, and I would just have to pay it off before my surgery day? Thanks girl. I'm so excited now, just hope im scheduled to go in late Jan. So impatient!!! Lol
I went on his site and applied for financing through care one. Let me know how your consult goes. I do not have one until April...I'm praying someone cancels and he can move me up!

Hey there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Do you have to tell your employer why you're taking time off? If it's vacation time, etc. Then can't you just tell them you're going on vacation?

I haven't had this procedure myself, but from all the reviews I've read, I would say you should have someone to help you, at least for the first couple of days. If you can't get a friend/relative, then a nurse would probably be appropriate.

Have you asked Dr. Jimersons staff about their financing? E.G. Whether or not you would need a co-signer?