Financing Breast Aug and Gluteal Implants? - Suwanee, GA

Hello ladies. I am new to R.S and wanted to post....

Hello ladies. I am new to R.S and wanted to post. I did research and found Dr.Jimerson to be reputable as per his client reviews and credentials. Anyway I scheduled my Consult for Februaru 2013 ( he's really booking up) and right now I am in the financial planning state of my goals.

I have a few questions:

1. Does any have both Breast implant and Butt implants ( how much?) and how did you go about paying for the procedure? and how did you prepare and plan for this ( like what steps did you take).
I am asking because I've spent the last few nights tossing with all sorts of ideas of planning. My concerns:
- how to tell my employers I am taking 2 weeks off for Cosmetic surgery?
- Should I stay in ATL the whole two weeks?
- And should I use a Nurse to care for me in the hotel because asking a friend or relative to take time off work to be with me is costly for them.
2. Dr.Jimerson has a magical eye for the buttock but what is his skill level in breast implants? ( I viewed some of the photos and some looked natural others looked un-natural) Has anyone had thiers done? which one's did you get and how much?

3. How to finance without a Co-signer? If no financing how much did you save and for how long?

Thanks in advance for those of you who answer these in detail :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr.J's reviews on R.S and I looked him up online.