Remove Buttock Implants and Get Fat Injections - Atlanta, GA

My motivation is to fix the eneven butt implants...

My motivation is to fix the eneven butt implants that were done by a cheap Dr. I have wanted this for years but decided I would not chance another surgery unless I found the perfect doctor, believe me I have done my research! I feel so horrible about my self because it's discussing, this surgeon did lipo on me also so I kind of have to find out if I even have enough fat :-(..... Everything about my body I hate because of this doctor, uneven stomach too! My biggest worry is wondering how long I have to walk around without butt implants, before I can have my fat injections to replace them? I am sick to my stomach everyday thinking about how I look because this doctor ruined me!

Finally a consult

Hello, I am excited to begin my journey to a better me. I will be posting lots of pictures, even the dreaded after pics of the implants removed from my butt. I fear the saggy, wrinkled sad droopy bootie! But, I have decided to have them removed during the winter so I can heal through 3 months with jackets, baggy clothing and ruffle skirts. I have also researched some supplements to increase the healing process. I shall return with hopefully a surgery date sooner then layer!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

That's horrible. Did you go out of the country when you initially did your implants and lipo?
Sadly yes I did, but all the pictures looked Beautiful but im sure they were not his.
I would love to know if you have seen Dr. Andrew Jimerson, I have heard great things. I have been wanting to have a number of things done also, by him.
I pray to God everything works out for you.
I am going to now, I have a consult with him in 8 weeks, earlies apt open .....and I also wanted to line up my funds. Im plan to pay cash because its cheaper :-)

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us, I'm sorry to hear about your complications. Have you had your consultation with Dr. Jimerson yet?

Hey,

Welcome to the bbl sisterhood, sorry to hear about your story.
Thank you, it is very encouraging!