Remove Buttock Implants and Get Fat Injections - Atlanta, GA

My motivation is to fix the eneven butt implants...

My motivation is to fix the eneven butt implants that were done by a cheap Dr. I have wanted this for years but decided I would not chance another surgery unless I found the perfect doctor, believe me I have done my research! I feel so horrible about my self because it's discussing, this surgeon did lipo on me also so I kind of have to find out if I even have enough fat :-(..... Everything about my body I hate because of this doctor, uneven stomach too! My biggest worry is wondering how long I have to walk around without butt implants, before I can have my fat injections to replace them? I am sick to my stomach everyday thinking about how I look because this doctor ruined me!

Finally a consult

Hello, I am excited to begin my journey to a better me. I will be posting lots of pictures, even the dreaded after pics of the implants removed from my butt. I fear the saggy, wrinkled sad droopy bootie! But, I have decided to have them removed during the winter so I can heal through 3 months with jackets, baggy clothing and ruffle skirts. I have also researched some supplements to increase the healing process. I shall return with hopefully a surgery date sooner then layer!

butt implant removal soon

So, its that time, I have been not sleeping or eating well because of my fears to face this world without my famous big bootie. 3 months I have to go without a bootie......so I did the next best thing and bought a $30.00 temporary bootie lol. I cant wait for it all to be over. I need to post some wish pics and before pics. I will do it

before implant removal pictures

Right before surgery! !!

Post op buttock implant removal

Finally had my butt implants removed, I am a little sore but not too bad. I cant wait until Christmas so I can get my deformed booty fixed. I posted some pictures of the saggy, wrinkled booty because it was very hard for me to find any pictures to help me get an idea of what I would look like. If anyone goes through this, you should seriously be emotionally ready, because its tough!

16 days post op implant removal

So I'm feeling a little down, wanting to hid from the world, but today has been kind of a better day. I am pretty sure I have a seroma but its not bothering me although I am sure it slows the healing process. The nurses and dr say it will resolve on its own and I am hoping it will resolve quickly so I will be ready for the BBL in December. I was 140.lbs but I was told to gain 10 pounds, I gained 10 pounds and now Dr. JIMERSON wants me to gain 5 to 10 more, kind of scared since I'm only 5'2" tall. I told him I didnt really want to to gain anymore, so he put me on this special scale that determines your body weight proportions like how much water, muscle, fat, and even in your extremities. I have way more muscle then fat, I was really surprised. That explains why he wants me to gain weight. If I lose the weight after BBL I will lose my booty. Here are some pictures of my scares between my butt.

Finally healed and seroma tubes out

It has been one heck of a journey, I had two times were I needed me seromas drained and then final I needed to get drainage placed again, they were in for about a month, I got them removed when the fluid was at 12-13cc. Dr. JIMERSON and his staff are wonderful and truthful. I did not hear what I wanted and that was for me to wait a little longer for my BBL; just to make sure I am healed, he did not want the fat to fill the empty pockets where the implants were, because there would be no blood supply to keep the fat alive. I am nervous and excited to get it done 2015 is looking good! Two more weeks left of my ugly booty! I will post pictures in a few weeks.

New BBL date JAN 2015

Ok, got a call from Aziza, she said Dr. J wants to wait another 8 weeks before the BBL just to be sure I am completely healed which I am truly thankful for. I have gained the 20 pounds I was asked to gain and it made me remember how before I even had butt implants, how I loved my juicy booty at 150 lbs while I hate how big my face, arm and stomach had to be at the same time. At 120lbs talk about a perfect body until you seen my "lil booty"! Lol. So I am waiting for my day to come and healing to be over. So thankful for Dr. Andrew Jimerson and his staff.

counting down the days until my BBL

I am getting more and more excited but so ready to go. I have made my goal weight and feel like a cow! I do plan to go down to 140-150 a few months after surgery, I know my butt will go down but at least it won't be flat. I will take some more before pictures right before surgery, I look a hot mess right now and feeling a little down. I Dont like all these emotions running in these veins.

2 weeks left for Brazilian Butt Lift

It is going by crazy fast! I am excited and scared but ready to be done, I keep having dreams I have this juicy booty, I love those dreams. I found some awesome pictures..... Wish pics and hate pics. Dr Jimerson does huge bootys but i want mine more natural looking. I am still working on gaining that last 5 pounds too.

perfect Vasor Smooth Lipo video

This is why Dr Jimerson is more expensive, I would rather have this then regular liposuction for my fat graft, just thought I would share
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon