Getting Ready 4 My New Booty By Dr. JIMERSON - Atlanta, GA

Hey! IM SOOOOO EXCITED TO GET MY BUTT AUGMENTATION...

Hey! IM SOOOOO EXCITED TO GET MY BUTT AUGMENTATION. I have my consultation on January 16th and I plan to have my surgery around March 1st.

About me... I'm 24, 5'5, 145lbs... 34D-32-38 .... Wish measurements 34D-26-41

I don't want a crazy Nicki Minaj booty, just something nice that'll give me a nice curve with hips and booty. I plan to have my lower and upper abs, waist/flanks, lower back, and bra rolls lipo'd and put into my hips and butt. I plan to get 800-900 CCs and in butt and 200-300 CCs in my Hips.

I've heard so many great things about Dr. JIMERSON and I cannot wait to take my trip. Ladies please comment :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I found him on the message boards a few weeks ago... I contacted his offices and made my appointment :)

did u get it done?
omg our bodies are so similar!! wish we coulda gotten sx around same time but supper happy that ur sooner than later!! i am also 24, weigh 147 n want similar measurements! will continue to folllow ur journey.. best of luck to u hun!! ur gonna look amazing!! #team jimerson!! :)
Hi hun, great pics and good luck and i just wanted to ask do you want to have an earlier date. Im scheduled feb 11 but i need a date in march for school. message me.
welcome hunni!
Welcome mixedbeauty. Good luck!
Oh goodness guys, im getting so excited! I have been doing my research and I'm pretty sold on Dr. J, but I'm running into the issue on how to finance this. Of course I could save for a while, but if I could get it done and simply pay on it, that would be awesome. What would you ladies suggest? I heard he does in-house financing, but I dont know anything about it.
Hey Pretty, I spoke with the coordinator and she says the in house financing only gives $5,000 towards your procedure. I'm not into paying bills like that so I'd rather pay it off in full. I'm using half of my taxes and the rest I'm saving up on my own. It all depends on the type of person you are. If your comfortable paying it off monthly then I'd say finance. In excited for us all! :) let me know what you decide.
MixedBeauty, thank you for replying! $5,000 is a lot better than nothing, 10,000 is a lot for me to come up with at the moment, but it doesn't change the fact that I want it done lol! Did they mention the qualifications for the in-house financing? Bc I'd love to go for that. I'm super excited!!
I'm sure it's the same as regular financing. You have to have good credit. But once you set up your phone consultation they'll email you the finance companies they work with.
Oh okay!! Thanks girl!! I'm super excited!!! I may just get a personal loan and pay it. Who knows what I'll decide, BUT it will be done ;) I'm so happy to have you guys support!! When do you go in MixedBeauty?
OMG WAIT! So I applied just to apply not thinking I would be approved but talking to you just made me go check my application status and IM APPROVED! That's good to know just in case I some how don't have the money which I strongly DOUBT. I'm excited
My phone consultation is January 16 my surgery will be March 1st
Lmao!!! Look at you!! That's good that you have that to fall bck on!! Did you just go to his website and use one of those? Which company was it? Congrats girl! Got you a backup plan!! Your consultation isn't too far out from here.
Lol yea, healthcarefinancedirect.com but if you pay cash he takes off $500 from the procedure which I also like. I can't wait! When's your consult?
Oh this isn't the site that I went to. I sent you a private message, you can reply to me on there.
I haven't scheduled my consultation yet, I wanted to talk to you guys, get a feel of things, make sure my money was in order and then call them.
Welcome and Good Luck
Thanks Yina I appreciate it!
hey, congrats on your journey....cant wait to support you.;) if there is any knowledge I can share... you are more than welcome. Good luck
Thanks so much. It's so nice to have a warm welcome :)
you sound like me...by me being so short I just want a nice shape with a nice size a$$...nothing too big and besides all that I hate Nicki Manaj butt it don't look natural at all to me...but GL keep posted I'm still debating on a doctor
Thanks for commenting. Yes girl I can't wait! Id definitely recommend Dr. JIMERSON ... He has SO many excellent reviews and he was even in Ti and Tiny this past week.