How Long is the Wait After a CONSULTATION! Dr. Jimerson? - Altanta, GA

I am scheduled for a consultation via phone n OCT...

I am scheduled for a consultation via phone n OCT and was told by staff that after that I can be schedule for my surgery one/two mths after. I was reading on here that HE was book into 2013?? doeas anyone know anything about this. Also I think I'm going to need to GAIN weight I have no FAT on my stomach, Flakes,r Back..Just work for a year to get it n PERFECT shape with a FLATBUTT!! now I have to GAIN weight.SMH!!! 5'6 14 with no FAT on ME. I am also getting a THIGH LIFT?? Has anyone had that procedure done. My thighs r a MESS!! So many dents and sagging skin..If any one have any experience on getting both Thigh Lift and BUTT LIFT..what should I get done first. Was told CANNOT get it done at the same time..Thanks guys..Can't wait to have a BUTT..M guy LOVE I mean LOVE,LOVE A'''''''. and I do TOO..

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

His Work!!! Pictures show a thousand words ;-)

Hi Twilliam,

I wouldn't worry to much about gaining weight. During your consultation he will advise you what to do. I had my consultation in July and he wanted me to gain 10 more pounds. I'm a hefty girl, 6' 00 and 195 lbs. I booked my appointment last week for 27 Dec. Hope everything works out for you.
Check your pm
DC my city!!! Well Northern VA. Reston. I just recently moved frm there due to my job relocating. I feel u on the end of the year plus I'm like u know one knows and know one will know MyBusiness. Now how will I explain 2 Family/Friends about my BigBootyJudy!!LOL don't know will get 2 that later. And girl u can get a Bra for sum Boobs get that Booty first!! I know one thing I am concern about not having enough fat. I have a Flat stomach, No love handles, No upper fat. Hips, Nice size but my Butt is Flat as ever always has. If I had a Booty WatchOutNA!!!! Hey r u on Facebook.r do u have email. We can email each other and keep each other updated.I will show u my pic and u will c the ASS is not there by no means. This is what I been hearing all my life Danm girl you look hot from the front HIPS small waist. But when u turned around I was Dang what happen!!!!! Hips= Ass right??? well not me..lol. this butt is a MUST!!!
MO? Missouri, wow. I am coming from DC. My plan is to fly in and train back laying down. I don't want to do it in the summer because the garment is so hot. End of year is so much better for vacation and holiday time. Then I don't want ppl to know, because I think it is my business. Would be easier than having to explain in the spring why I was out for weeks and come back standing all day with a big 'ole booty. My husband is so against this, he keeps saying implants and calling me "lil booty". I figure why put off for tomorrow what you can do today. When I want something I want it.
Mines is Oct 25th. and sent my Photos was sent several weeks ago. This is what I was told. Consultation with Dr. via phone..Deposit if interested..Surgery Date will probably be n END of Nov..And I would have to stay n ATL for 7-10 days. This is what the Rep told me and I'm good on that but people r posting sayn May 2013 which is a no, no, His good but I have waited 3 mths already for his consultation. Now lower the cost I will wait until MAY!!!LOL.Keep me updated on ur progress and I will do the same. Where r u coming frm? I will be traveling frm MO.
My consult is 10/12. When is yours? I will let you know how mine goes. I just sent my photos yesterday.
Well said bbeautiful2!!! I agree..Can't add nothing to that but I will other research and still keep my Options open for Dr.J. he is number 1 on my list but I am sure there r other doctors out there that can do a good job also. Not one doctor is doing GREAT!! n other words I will GOHard and find these other doctors too that does a GREAT job!! and WAAAY my Option..Thnx for the advice. Waiting on my Oct Consultation and hopefully all of this won't matter cause he will get me booked before year end.WOOOWEEE;-) N the meantime I need to gain weight around the areas they LIPO!!!never thought I would say that..SMDH.
Not counting them out JerZey just LOOKING elsewhere also. OPTIONS!!!!
Try Dr. Okoro, his results are few but look good. I think he is in the same area.
Now that I am thinking about it. Sometimes it is good to wait. Hard to compare his work to anyone. I think his price is not too low (like a factory) and not to high. I think his price really drives and determines his clientele. A booked Dr. is good! If you can get in this week or next.....would make me wonder why is he available if good. I think everything happens for a reason and just like JerzeyGreenEyez says, wait. If he is who you want, there will be a way. Don't be discouraged.
Dont give up so soon, You should really call and check their availability before counting them out, because Im sure they have cancellations as well....
Yeah all of this SUCKS!!! Because I was told by the representative that it shouldn't take me that long before I have my Consultation n Oct to get a surgery date. I want to get mines done by the end of this year but if they don't have any dates available I think they should let people know before they wait 2 whole months for the Consultation. I need to look else where. Does anyone know of any other places that does a great job like Dr.J???Thanks for the info ladies..
Wow! That sucks. Booked consult in July for October. Really wanted December. Have to think of another plan. Will be really hard to get 2 weeks off any other time of year. Thanks for heads up JGE
I scheduled my surgery about a week ago for December 2012 and they told me they only had two days left in December. Thank God they happened to be on the days that I already had scheduled off.
welcome hope you enjoy
Thnx Nicki86. r u getting ur bbl with Dr.J?

Hey welcome to the bbl sisterhood