How Long is the Wait After a CONSULTATION! Dr. Jimerson? - Altanta, GA

I am scheduled for a consultation via phone n OCT...

I am scheduled for a consultation via phone n OCT and was told by staff that after that I can be schedule for my surgery one/two mths after. I was reading on here that HE was book into 2013?? doeas anyone know anything about this. Also I think I'm going to need to GAIN weight I have no FAT on my stomach, Flakes,r Back..Just work for a year to get it n PERFECT shape with a FLATBUTT!! now I have to GAIN weight.SMH!!! 5'6 14 with no FAT on ME. I am also getting a THIGH LIFT?? Has anyone had that procedure done. My thighs r a MESS!! So many dents and sagging skin..If any one have any experience on getting both Thigh Lift and BUTT LIFT..what should I get done first. Was told CANNOT get it done at the same time..Thanks guys..Can't wait to have a BUTT..M guy LOVE I mean LOVE,LOVE A'''''''. and I do TOO..

Hi Twilliam,

I wouldn't worry to much about gaining weight. During your consultation he will advise you what to do. I had my consultation in July and he wanted me to gain 10 more pounds. I'm a hefty girl, 6' 00 and 195 lbs. I booked my appointment last week for 27 Dec. Hope everything works out for you.
Check your pm
DC my city!!! Well Northern VA. Reston. I just recently moved frm there due to my job relocating. I feel u on the end of the year plus I'm like u know one knows and know one will know MyBusiness. Now how will I explain 2 Family/Friends about my BigBootyJudy!!LOL don't know will get 2 that later. And girl u can get a Bra for sum Boobs get that Booty first!! I know one thing I am concern about not having enough fat. I have a Flat stomach, No love handles, No upper fat. Hips, Nice size but my Butt is Flat as ever always has. If I had a Booty WatchOutNA!!!! Hey r u on Facebook.r do u have email. We can email each other and keep each other updated.I will show u my pic and u will c the ASS is not there by no means. This is what I been hearing all my life Danm girl you look hot from the front HIPS small waist. But when u turned around I was Dang what happen!!!!! Hips= Ass right??? well not me..lol. this butt is a MUST!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

His Work!!! Pictures show a thousand words ;-)