25 with 3 Kids - Atlanta, GA

I'm 5'4 126 pds I'm trying to achieve a juicy...

I'm 5'4 126 pds I'm trying to achieve a juicy booty for my size. I been thinking about this for 3 years ..I found a doctor in atl .. My consultant is this Monday. .Excited and nervous. .I'm wondering what's cc's will I achieve, and my outcome. . Please comment on experience and information .. I will keep you guys updated

Is 300cc implant small

Well I went to my consult. .I can only get 300cc oval and little fat to use to help. I am afraid I will not see a difference.
Julian gordan

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can someone please give me a number too
What are your results?
I'm getting it done in November
How much I want mine done too :)
My cousin just had surgery and was taken care of at VIP Post Surgery Care. They charge $140/day or $959 for the week. That price includes a private room, 3 meals & transportation from the airport and to all appointments. Here is their number if you want someone to care for you after your surgery (404-809-5397).
Thanks chanel22
God bless ya child.lol
yet i think so too. ask your doctor see you can get 350cc or 375cc at least hope luck hon. because tall like you are i think you can go for that. I read some girl they just 5'2 or 5'1 they has 375cc is look very nice.
wish you all luck.
Good luck girl hopefully everything comes out like you want after 3kids its good I had 6 and I'm thinking about it too.
Thanks and ima try to get 350cc-375cc
My name I Sarah if u could share ur doctors info and cost my number is 404)902 0945 I'm a bit scares n if u don't mind need someone that understands
Ok texted u
if u could share your doc info an cost i would love to knoe also 8598783957
Hello my name is Renee and I'm looking for information and cost to would u be able to email me or text me mstawanna1@gmail.com or 3307181007
Good luck
Can you ask for 360 cc
Good luck, keep us posted!
I only can get the 300cc implant. Is that small im afraid that i will not notice a change. .
Thanks
Welcome to RS ! Who is your PS? Best wishes!
Thank you I'm trying Julian Gordan he is in Atlanta at plastikos
Ok when u post again update that info on your page so it will reference him/her in the end . Good luck !