25 with 3 Kids - Atlanta, GA

I'm 5'4 126 pds I'm trying to achieve a juicy...

I'm 5'4 126 pds I'm trying to achieve a juicy booty for my size. I been thinking about this for 3 years ..I found a doctor in atl .. My consultant is this Monday. .Excited and nervous. .I'm wondering what's cc's will I achieve, and my outcome. . Please comment on experience and information .. I will keep you guys updated

Is 300cc implant small

Well I went to my consult. .I can only get 300cc oval and little fat to use to help. I am afraid I will not see a difference.

Its been awhile since I been on here.. Im at it again hopefully my bday I can get these butt implants..Wish me luck .I have gained 10 pds soo hopefully I can get larger implants now.

Almost ready

So I booked my date September 1st less than a month to go. Im getting 360cc now. Hopefully everything work out.

September the 1st is surgery day

Im getting lab work done 8/24/2015. Then a week away from my surgery date.

A week before surgery, I got sick. So we reschedule for this upcoming Tuesday. I am terrified lol but, I'm excited too. My awesome doctor going to try 820 cc butt implants. Wish me luck I'm 2 days away from my surgery. .

surgery day

Ok guys surgery is done. The nurses was wonderful best experience. But omg the pain is horrible.. I can tolerate pain but even on my meds. Im in pain this sucks. I cant see if I got more booty. I do know he did 360 instead. Hopefully I see a difference. Because I cannot do this again lol.

my luck

Im allergic 2 meds I took before surgery... my surgery is perfect no complications except me..

still here

I go to see dr. Gordan monday to get my tubes out. But im still stuck at the hospital. This have been a nightmare. The only thing that made me smile because no problems with my butt implants. I cant see them driving crazy the garmet makes it looks the same but I have high hopes.

Im relieved

I get out the hospital tomorrow. I go to see Gordon tomorrow. Get these tubes out.

my implant

They are not hard, but I do feel them.They are placed subfacial and are round 360cc each cheeck. I am satisfied because It doesn't feel fake at all actually feels like mine . I can move my muscles some as well. I do need them to drop some. Right now through my complications still no implant problems thank god. My doctor is awesome the butt king if you ask me. I recommend him totally.

27 Year Old ,and Need More Booty!

This has been the worst experience ever. But not from my perfect surgeon and nurses. Everyone had great customer service and was the best of help. I loved Stephanie she, soo sweet..I had my surgery Sept 8th 2015 ,4 days after my birthday. This was a gift for myself. I was afraid but they gave me so much comfort, when I came. The process was smooth and on time. After my surgery the next day I was in the hospital. Allergic reaction from meds. That was not from doctor Gordon but ,meds I took from my doctor a week before surgery. Well I was put in the hospital for a week. They checked my implants like crazy , they did scan, x-rays, and checked excision but, was nothing but surprised at how perfect they were placed and the implants had nothing to do with why I was in the hospital. They kept in touch with Dr. Gordon of my implants .After I got out the hospital my post op was done fast and great. I hated the tubes getting removed ouch lol.Dr Gordon is the butt king he did an awesome job on me ,and great nurses . I made a great decision. Go to Doctor Gordon for your new booty, very natural and neat.

My new booty

Well doing better now. My butt is numb . I can sit now lol but I don't use any pressure, I use my legs. Kinda hard to figure out, how I will be driving. I did get the boppy pillow which is perfect but I found myself sitting on the fluffy part and the open part under my legs. Elevate my butt and my pressure is in my legs. I don't see a dramatic change, I was looking for a bigger look but I am satisfied because it's no way I will do this again lol. I couldn't barely walk or dress myself I was unprepared.

Before /after

Keep you guys updated, I am still wrapped up

I lost weight when I was hospitalized at least 15 pds. Right now I don't see much of a difference only that it sits up and no butt dimples any more makes me happy for that. I do wish it was bigger ,to see more of a difference .The size used fits my body, its natural looking. Right now it looks the same maybe smaller. Weight lost maybe idk.

Look at my booty

Although, I lost weight I still see my new booty now.. look how my booty sits up I love it

I have 3 more days until I'm a month. I'm able to do everything now. I noticed if I turn over on my side when I'm sleeping I feel a irritating pain. If I sit more than 5 hours I feel pain. If I'm constantly on the go all day, which I am I feel pain. This only happens long periods of time. I'm still healing soo I'm trying too slow down. I'm still numb but still can move my butt.. I'm absolutely amazed with my results. With all I've been through
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon