Scheduled My Consultation

I'm a 21 year old college student. I've always had...

I'm a 21 year old college student. I've always had big breast and always wanted a big butt. My mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and even my brother has a big butt, somehow I lucked out. I came across Dr. Jimerson during a Google search and his artwork amazed me. After viewing his work I want him as my surgeon.

So, I taked with someone from Dr. Jimerson's...

So, I taked with someone from Dr. Jimerson's office about two weeks ago and I was told that the next available in house consultation date was in December and the next available phone consultation date is in January 2014. I called back this week and the next available in house date is in January 2014 and the next available phone consultation is February 2014. My consultation is scheduled for February 19, 2014. I hope I can schedule my surgery for May or June 2014. It's crazy because February 19, 2013 hasn't even came yet. LOL. Can't wait though.

So today, I added soome wish pics to my profile....

So today, I added soome wish pics to my profile. Also, I wrote out a full diet plan. The only issue I have with diets is that I don't stick with them. So hopefully this time it will be different. I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

I did what I said I wasn't going to do.

O.K. So I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. I went and looked at the results of Dr. Moises Salama. Now I'm confused. I don't know what to do. His work is great. All of the results that I saw were great. I don't know what to do now. To add to that he is a lot cheaper and for me he is local. Every profile I saw so far everyone has 1000cc to 1500cc of fat transferred. So now my head is in shambles. Everyone please feel free to leave your opinion.

Webazar

So today I talked to Kevin from Dr. Jimerson's office, and he told me about the webazar. Instead of waiting on a consultation, I can just do a webazar. After the webazra, you're given a surgery quote. I want to start making payments on my surgery. I'm tired of waiting. I feel like if I have some money, it can go towards my surgery, instead of just trying to save and I end up spending the money.

It's been a while

O.K. So it been a while since my last update. In February, I had my consultation with Dr. J and there was a problem with them receiving my photos, so my consultation was rescheduled for March. When I had the March consultation, I was given a quote of $18,000. I can't afford that. But I want this surgery so badly. I started looking for different doctors with affordable rates. I have a consultantion with Dr. Salama February 18, 2015. My back up plan is Dr. Duran in the Dominican Republic. I've already researched her and I love her work. I'm concerned about having surgery outside of the United States, but Lesile Moskowitz's YouTube videos changed my mind. If I choose Dr. Duran I'm scheduling for a mid May date. I have most of my supplies I just need a quote, my passport, and my plane ticket.

Are any of you ladies scheduling for May with Dr. Duran? If so, let me know I would like a surgery buddy.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon