Okay, It's Gonna Happen - Atlanta, GA

I've been thinking about doing this for years,...

I've been thinking about doing this for years, always been afraid of surgery. Well I met someone who just had it done and was so excited about it. She referred me to her doctor and he answered all of my questions. Between the two of them, this site and about 4 of my other friends who had it done I was ready.
I have just about 1 1/2 months before my surgery. But I'm ready, calm and starting to get excited. More of my story to come, stay tuned.

I'm getting closer

I'm going tomorrow to get my blood work done tomorrow. I'm so ready to get this done and see the results.

The Countdown

The countdown begins. Only 8 more days before my surgery. I've been feeling a little sick lately. I had a slight cold seems like that's going away then I've had a headache for the last couple days I'm hoping these will pass and I'll be feeling myself before I go into surgery.

surgery was a success

All of the staff at Northside Hospital were great. I'm still in some pain my surgery was yesterday. I haven't seen my breast yet, but I can tell they are much smaller. I go back to see my doctor tomorrow.

before and 4 day post surgery

I'm still sore but the pain is minimal. I'm going to buy a sports bra today, the surgical bra aren't soft enough.

4 days post surgery

8 days post surgery

Not a whole lot of pain. I'm actually feeling pretty good. My left breast is more troublesome then the right.I still have my stitches and I get those out next Thursday

almost 2 months post reduction

My breast look fab and I feel good for the most part. I'm starting to get zingers, but the don't last that long. I'm sleeping on my side now but I'm still a little stiff and sore in the morning. My left best is the most troublesome. I have P sighs lumps along my incision line. I've been massaging them in adding vitamin E oil. They hurt a little when I run them too much. All in all I'm happy with the out come.

pictures

Pictures up to now

7 1/2 weeks post surgery.

Loving my boobs. My survey was on Sept 9, 2013 and this picture was taken today October 30th.

2 1/2 months post

Just wanted to show you before and after pics. Now I had the tat before my reduction. You can't see it in the before pic because that's how low my breast were hanging.
Dr. Josef Hadeed

So far, nothing but good things to say. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. Now I'm almost 2 months post, and I am very pleased with my results. I still have a few more follow up visits.