Okay, It's Gonna Happen - Atlanta, GA

I've been thinking about doing this for years,...

I've been thinking about doing this for years, always been afraid of surgery. Well I met someone who just had it done and was so excited about it. She referred me to her doctor and he answered all of my questions. Between the two of them, this site and about 4 of my other friends who had it done I was ready.
I have just about 1 1/2 months before my surgery. But I'm ready, calm and starting to get excited. More of my story to come, stay tuned.

I'm getting closer

I'm going tomorrow to get my blood work done tomorrow. I'm so ready to get this done and see the results.

The Countdown

The countdown begins. Only 8 more days before my surgery. I've been feeling a little sick lately. I had a slight cold seems like that's going away then I've had a headache for the last couple days I'm hoping these will pass and I'll be feeling myself before I go into surgery.

surgery was a success

All of the staff at Northside Hospital were great. I'm still in some pain my surgery was yesterday. I haven't seen my breast yet, but I can tell they are much smaller. I go back to see my doctor tomorrow.

before and 4 day post surgery

I'm still sore but the pain is minimal. I'm going to buy a sports bra today, the surgical bra aren't soft enough.

4 days post surgery

8 days post surgery

Not a whole lot of pain. I'm actually feeling pretty good. My left breast is more troublesome then the right.I still have my stitches and I get those out next Thursday

almost 2 months post reduction

My breast look fab and I feel good for the most part. I'm starting to get zingers, but the don't last that long. I'm sleeping on my side now but I'm still a little stiff and sore in the morning. My left best is the most troublesome. I have P sighs lumps along my incision line. I've been massaging them in adding vitamin E oil. They hurt a little when I run them too much. All in all I'm happy with the out come.

pictures

Pictures up to now

7 1/2 weeks post surgery.

Loving my boobs. My survey was on Sept 9, 2013 and this picture was taken today October 30th.

2 1/2 months post

Just wanted to show you before and after pics. Now I had the tat before my reduction. You can't see it in the before pic because that's how low my breast were hanging.
Dr. Josef Hadeed

So far, nothing but good things to say. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. Now I'm almost 2 months post, and I am very pleased with my results. I still have a few more follow up visits.

You look so awesome!!! I'm so excited to read how happy you are :)) exercising, lifting things? How is that?
Hey Tamjoy, I never had any problems lifting my arms at all not even the day after surgery.I'm working out and lifting weights up to 40 pounds. After clearance from the doctor.
Thank you, I love my new boobs.
That's fabulous! Really love your positivity!!! :))
Wow - fabulous - happy for you!
Thank you.
Thank you, I'm in love with them, lol.
Hi they look great, I am almost 2 weeks post op now, all ok but slightly concerned that I haven't got all the feeling back in my right breast. Is this common??
That can happen. Most peopleget there feeling back however some do not.I can't believe I have feeling in them or not lol.
What kind of soap did you use on your incisions right after surgery? I'm not sure if I should use the Hibiclense that I have, or just regular soap.
Do not use soap, that's what made my skin falloff around my nipple. I used Johnson band aid first aid hurt free antiseptic wash and a cotton pad or cotton ball. I still use it, the soap scared me so bad.
If you look at my pics look at the early pictures of my left breast you can see the skin peeled off some. It healed well now. But no soap.
Thank you!
You're breast look really good so does your incisions, barely noticeable.
Thank you. My incisions are still a little tender. And I still have discomfort sleeping on my side. But im healing well.
You are looking very good!! You've healed very well!! My incisions are all flat except the ones underneath my left breast. Not sure why. I'm trying to massage it too but only for a minute. Really need to do more though. Hopefully, the lumps you have will go away with the massages.
Thank you. And is my left breast that is not healing as quickly as my right. I'm glad you are doing well too. I'll will update again soon.
I think it just takes time for the scars to really heal. If my scars never go away, I still love my new boobs.
What size are you now
I'm a c cup. Before I was a f/g. Post surgery I was a d and I just brought bali no wire Brad and I got 40 c.
They look bigger than they are. It's hard to take a pic of your boobs, lol.
How are you healing? I would love to hear your experience with Dr. Hadeed. Anything to suggest. I have 20 days to go. I hope all is well
I'm healing well. It will be 3 weeks on Monday. Today actually was my best day. Take it easy the first 3 days, I will try and give you some tips before your surgery, I'm about to fall asleep, lol.
That's great that your feeling well. I have one month to go.
I was extremely calm prior to surgery. My hopes is for you to have a safe and successful survey. I'm in disbelief at how fab my breast look. I'm still moving a little stiff. But I'm sure once I'm healed 100 percent I'll be fine. Good luck and keep me posted.