Hi Ladies! I'm a little nervous about doing a BA....

Hi Ladies! I'm a little nervous about doing a BA. I've never been put to sleep (other than having my wisdom teeth out @ 22 yrs old - and it was painless). So it's freaking me out a little. A little about myself...5ft 2in tall - 116 lbs - 34 A (on a good day) and no children. I feel very comfortable with my Dr. and his staff :) I have always wanted bigger boobs but was hesitant to spend the money and worried about the recovery time.

I've decided (I think) on 400 - 425cc high profile Mentor Implant (silicone). If anybody is close to my size before and has gotten that size implant please let me know, I would love to see how they look. Also, if anybody has any suggestions or advice about size please let me know.

Soon I will no longer be on the itty-bitty-titty- committee :)
Oh! And I will post pics soon too.
Thanks!
Hi Celena1, for me it was a great decision. You read my profile so you see where now I wish I would have gone larger than 425. The HP would have made a big difference for me but I wasn't given that option and didn't really know the questions to ask. You are smart to do your research, i didn't find this site till after surgery. You will do great and I can't wait to see the results:)
Congratulations on this decision. It will definitely change your life for the better.
Thanks Ladies! I think i freaked so much the other day because I had actually scheduled the surgery date. My husband is super supportive and I feel a little calmer each day. Who know what the emotional roller coaster will bring later? LOL!

1 Day Past Pre-op

Ok Ladies I need some help! I went to my pre-op yesterday and showed my pictures and talked to the nurse and chose my size 400 and 425! Then i started to talk about the cleavage and she said "oh he already chose the ultra high profile for you because of your lack breast tissue". Now I told her I don't want to look like victoria beckham or Tori Spelling and she said "oh no, you wont look like that! You'll look great!" So now I'm looking up uhp implants pics and there isnt a lot out there. Now I'm also reconsidering my choice of cc. What do you guys think? I need advice, do i go down in size?
Put up some before pics. Uhp is good for small rib cage. You prob won't have any side boob. I am going with hp. I want them out in front not around sides lol
I'll put up some pics tonight once I figure out how, lol! I 'd like a little side boob but I'm like you, I want the girls front and center :)
Trust. Your doctor. I think that is the hard part. You bave to trust his experience doing this vs your fear. Ask him what moderate profile would look like and why he does not recommend for you. Its all in the measurements :) Or get a second opinion..nothing wrong wig doing that. This is a big lifelong decision you are making and you need to be comfortable with it.

Suprisingly calm today

I'm not sure why but I'm surprisingly calm today. Not really sure why? I woke up this morning and was in a frenzy cleaning and anxious and just jittery. I think i just worked myself up and then crashed...took a long nap and woke up calm. Weird right? I can't believe it's on Thursday. THIS THURSDAY! So much to do but it will get done before surgery, right? I hope so.

Thanks Ladies for all your feedback and words of encouragement. It means so much to have support from all of you wonderful women!
Happy healing! :)

B-day buddie :(

It looks like my BA won't have a b-day buddie :(
If you want the girls front and center. The moderate profile will not give you that. Mod profile gives you a more side projection. Talke a look at my pics so u can get an idea. Good luck
U will be fine. Look how much i worried ! Prepare for the worst and expect the best! Two more sleeps only.... :) What time is your surgery?
I'm not sure yet, I have to call Wed morning but I think I'll call tomorrow to see if they have their surgery schedule finished. My husband said I worry to much, he said if it would make me feel better he would do the surgery at home. Cut me open and stuff socks in there and super glue me shut! He has a way of making me laugh and putting me at ease. We both have a wicked sense of humor as you can tell. Most of the time nobody thinks it's funny but us lol! Thanks for the encouragement, happy healing to you!

Here are my pics!

Oh shit! It's really happening! Tomorrow at 10 :). Still undecided about the size. 425 & 450? I think. I don't know! Ladies I need help, please. Starting a minor freak out now!
25cc's is a two tablespoon difference..i decided by asking if i wanted to be a bit too big or a bit too small...but really its a tiny difference..but i struggled b/w 275 and 300...and i am perfect for what i wanted..not sure if that helps.
25 cc is not a big different,one small shot.So whatever your doctor think you will be comfortable with,you chose that cc.Good luck.Keep me posted?Whta profile you going to?
hello there l am going Dr. Robert Colgrove also my pre op is next week l am soo nerves please let me know how surgery went and what is the pain ? looking forward to hear from you :) happy healing

Size

Sorry for the weird numbers. One would be 425 and the other boob 450. Those would be the largest size I feel comfortable doing. Do I want to chicken out and go small? No not really, but the bigger the more chance if complications, right? I need a cigarette and a strong rum and juice.
I like the idea of cigarettes and rum:))
Good luck!!!

Tomorrow...

Excited and scared. Just can't wait for it to be over tomorrow. I've got everything done except clean the floors but it'll be ok. I'm set, husband set, and the dogs are gonna pout BIG TIME! I can't hold them like babies for a while...the Boxer WILL NOT BE HAPPY :( Thanks ladies for all the support ,advice and encouragement. I hope to post pics and update tomorrow but who knows, right? See you ladies on the flip side lol!
very excited for you...can't wait to hear from you....will be thinking of you!!
hello pretty lady l hope you will have good recovery !! thinking of you take care :)
its normal to have some nerves.. the sleeping part scares me to but if its something you really want you gotta do it!

Now

Just woke up pardon typos.. so tight. Catch myself tensing up and am sore
How you doing?Sonr worry,every days gets better:)))Can't wait to see your result!

weird....anyone do thisg

Fell asleep with food in my mouth ?
I had that with my lower back for two days.Just be patient and you'll get better!!!
Take the drugs for two days min...just don't eat or drink unsupervised. Lol Seriously take the pain medication and in two/three days you will be fine...sleep sleep and sleep..bug try to walk a tiny bit every day in the house to help the swelling...make sure you take in tons of water...rest well. :)
Yea not missing the meds but my lower back is killing me

pics

Just a couple pics this morning. Left is really high.
Congrats
I had that too! I heated up my rice bag and that helped. Try to sit up more than lay down. Do you have recliner or cozy chair? Thats what I did as I thought it was from laying down for a day and a half. Good news is that it passes :)

meds

Did your docs give u something stronger than lortab
It's the same as percoset. Except its Tylenol with hydro condone and percoset is Tylenol with oxycodone. They are the same strength.
Oh OK. He's calling in Tylenol 4 to go with it now. Hope that helps
It's all the same. The best is to lay off those drugs ASAP and take regular Tylenol. Good luck. Keep us posted!!!

Feeling much better...

The Lortab the Dr gave me was just not working! My husband called him and he called in Tylenol 4 and it has worked just fine. Still really tight but the pain is manageable. Maybe the dizziness will go away too since I've not taken lortab. Wish me luck with sleeping tonight. I didn't sleep worth a s**t last night
Thanks for all the support and advice ladies!
Hello there, I'm post ob 9/20, close to your date and im experience the same crap, i was in so much pain. I took tylenol #3 (percocet), i threw up from 5pm to 2pm the next afternoon on & off, my doctor followed up with me through the entire time, i stopped the percocet, waited few hours for the dizziness, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting to go away. Now Im only taking regular tylenol 650m with Celebrex ( a similar class as motrin but doesn't cause blood thinning) its controlling my pain at rest, not when im moving... I dont want any narcotics that cause any of these symptoms.
I fall asleep when I take meds and wake up in so much pain. I think I wait too long between to take them. When I get up its awful. No shower today but hubby loosened the ace bandage and it hurt like a mother fu... When does this get better? And moving around is a b....Hope you get better soon. Maybe tomorrow will be our turning point.
Wondering how your day went. Hope you were able to get some rest.

fire boobs

You know that song "That girl is on fire"? Yea, that's me. Anybody else? Any advice would be welcome.
Oh my gosh, I wish I could hug you! (Carefully) I've no great advice & it seems others have offered up good ideas...but yes, keep icing, take the painkiller that works (?) & stay hydrated. I found that, although mornings often came w morning boob, a lot of healing would take place at night. Hoping this phase passes quickly for you!
did your PS say you could ice...I could not he wanted me to keep moister away from incisions...but yours may allow you..not sure where your incisions are? also do you have arnica gel...that may help...also take tablets...20 b/w before brushing teeth,food/water...and nothing for 20 after, naturalpath told me.
I do ice the and it does help some but when I try to lightly massage I have the worst spasms. I can't wait until this is behind me. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but damn...

waiting it out

I surely hope day 4 is better than 3. When does it feel better overnight? I've heard so many say "I woke up and the pain was gone or almost gone". Gosh I can't wait for that to happen. :(
Hoping that day is tomorrow.....poor you. Not good at all. :(
on post op day 2, i was able to move around fine, with mild soreness to moderate soreness (varies on movement). no pain or tenderness at rest at all! awww if pain is really in the way ,you should make an alarm for yourself to take med every 6 hours (with food if possible)! i was able to shower with a shower head by my boyfriend and he event washed my hair ! hmm...i tried to get up by ..lifting one leg up, used both hands to grab onto the leg to pull myself up when my boyfriend is not around (if that makes sense). hope you get better soon & im so glad we all made it!

First Dr. appointment

Had my first Dr appointment today and everything looks good! Still in a lot of pain and the ride home was horrible...time to take the pills and I didn't bring them. The ride was 1.5 hr from home and thought i would die before I got home.
The girls are still riding high but sometimes they feel softer than others so that gives me hope. Still no bm but I have a lot of gas do maybe tomorrow? The cramps are killing me! Sorry if its tmi.
Tomorrow is another day, wish me luck ;)
Did you get any slow tea? Take one for a couple of days and I will be surprised if you don't have a BM. You must have been disappointed not seeing your PS after such a long drive. I guess you will just have more info next apt. Sorry to hear that you are still in pain :( Hope the next few days bring you much needed relief.
Thanks do u just pick it up at the grocery store? I do feel better ...my right boob anyway it has the bigger implant but he lowered the crease on the left and that is the one that hurts like a bitch. I'm going to get a friend to find that tea for me tomorrow. If it wasn't for the left boob I think I could just do Tylenol. Hope tomorrow is better too. Glad to hear you are doing so well :)
I buy at the grocery store in Canada, but they sell at any natural food store. Name Brand is Organic Smooth tea and it tastes good. If they don't have that one I am sure they can recommend one. Yesterday I did too much (insane back to work schedule ) and my right breast was so swollen at bedtime and started to hurt badly again mid afternoon. Need to slow down as my body is telling me not to push it. Let me know if tea works for you tmrw :)

New Day

Today was a much better day! Now I'm not saying I'm ready for work but let's face it, I have had a hard time! The day started out rough but as my meds kicked in I was able to do some stuff around the house. Not much but fix my own breakfast, lunch, let the dogs out to potty and yes ladies I FINALLY had a bm! Yay! Later in the day I cleaned all that sticky stuff off my boobs that didn't come off in the shower and I have to say ... they have started to look a little more like boobs, lol. I know I was in a lot of pain and so I wasn't really looking - looking at them. I knew they would not be petty for a while so why look at something that is causing so much grief? Well now I'm a little more excited since they are taking shape and some of the pain is gradually going bye bye. I'll post a few pics with the dreaded bra and some without :)

In case I forgot to post the final #s they are ultra high profile. My right is 455 and left 430 (he lowered the crease on this one).

Boobs!

Pics of boobs!
that girl is on fire...that girl is on fire... haha you got that song in my head now and I totally had the exact same thing. my boobs were on fire for the first 8 days, now it's just every so often and much less fiery. I'm sure they'll start to drop soon! looks like you picked a great size. Glad you're feeling better!
ps I ate lots of prunes post op and that really did the trick.

Still feeling ok :)

Still feeling OK :) I'm still taking pain meds but mostly at night and 1 in the morning then I'm OK thru the day. Do you guys think i should be off by now? Sometimes i think i should but then i think why should i be in pain? I still function ok and im not taking them all the time now. At night though I wake up in pain about every 4 hours. I think it's the way my shoulders want to cave in a little in the pillows but I'm not sure what to do about it? Any suggestions?

My right boob is still really high and tight. I have that "new boobie hump" near my collar bone but its already almost gone above my left boob. Hopefully my PS will give me some massages to help with this.

On a little personal note...My hubby and I were having "fun" and my husband said -can I see them? And I said of course! So a couple minutes later he said - you look really pretty. I thought I was going to cry. So sweet. I have always been self conscious about my breast. Never wanted to show them off or dress them up-never wanted to put on lingerie or anything like that. Ever! I always wore a bra that had padding to the hilt, higher necklines and scarves. So when he said I was pretty...well that did it for me! I am a lucky woman to have a husband who loves me the way I am and was and he has ALWAYS said I was sexy and pretty but last night I FELT sexy and pretty. That makes everything worth it :)
You will know when you don't need the pain beds. Be easy on yourself and try to remember how far you have come! Reread your posts :) Yes sleeping on back is hard. Do you have a wedge? I sleep on semi-side on a pillow. Take a pain med to knock you out at night and try sleeping on your back. The comment about your husband was so sweet, it made my heart smile....I can only imagine how it made you feel and now you need more of that feeling so keep looking in the mirror and reminding yourself of how pretty and sexy you truly are :)
Thank you :) I think I'm just having a bad couple of days. Not feeling teal happy right now. Husband leaves again tonight and I wouldn't let him clean the house too much just cause I wanted him to be with me all weekend. But now I'm mad because my downstairs and my sofa smells like stinky dog and pee. My friend let my dogs live on the couch while I've been living upstairs...I have a Boxer pup who is so hyper I can't be around her much yet, a sweet and frisky (code word for mean little shit) mixed breed little guy, and a Chihuahua that is 15 and can't control her bladder very well. All of this if fine when I'm not down BC I stay on top of it but when left to others they just don't do it the way you do and the dogs overwhelm them. I love my babied and I take care of them and my house! My house has never looked or smelled so bad! So frustrated by it all. Can't give all my babies love and cuddles, can't clean the house, and my hubby is leaving again...just want to cry. And that's big because I'm not a cryer! Stupid after surgery blues! I just need someone to kick me in the ass! Oh! And I'm too embarrassed by my house to ask someone to come clean because it's never like this. I just need to shut up don't I? I sound like a whiney cry baby...lol! In case you can't tell, I am also a controlled freak, lol!
Your results are amazing! I hated the first month of post op but seems like you're a trooper...keep your upper body elevated when sleeping,,,It will help with the morning boob soreness :)

My babies :)

Just a pic of my babies :)
Can I please get an update pic, since we both had high profile I'd like some hope they will drop!!!
Sure! My right has not dropped as much as my left has. One of my fears going into this was what I call the new boob hump and of course I have the new boob hump. My PS assured me it would go away but it hasent yet. I hope when I can massage them it will help, a lot!
love Darla! too cute

Just a few recent pics

Left side has dropped more than the right...hurry up right side!
Happy 2 weeks to my BA buddy! I think you're doing awesome! I'm still playing "catch-up" from the last two weeks. Laundry (for 5) is almost done. Ugh! I'm back to cooking and taking kids to school & soccer practice. I have to attempt Costco today. :-O My mother-in-love will be here tonight & my step-son's b day is tmrw. Lord help me. Keep your chin up. The sista-tas are looking great. My PS (& his nurse) keep reminding me... Be patient! Give them time! They will settle! ;-) lots of love & healing prayers for you
Oh yeah we're neck to neck almost in timing, I'm three weeks and your 2! Lets keep each other updated, looking good. At least you didn't need a lift before. I did need one but wasn't ready for the scars yet. So I went bigger implant. They say it doesn't help but I have seen evidence of otherwise, so I'm hoping for some lift. It was worth a try before carving up my breast even more.
Yes, I'd like that. We can compare how we are healing and what our PS's say about massages and just compare notes. You look great! But I, like you, are just desperate for them to settle a little. Good luck! And I look forward to your updates!

I did way to much at work

I'm a hairstylist and when I went back to work on Wed I over did it big time. I had 2 foil highlights, a color and 3 or 4 haircuts. Thank God my last highlight (#3) saw I was in pain and rescheduled for next week. Thurs I had 4 haircuts, a color and a highlight. Fri I did one highlight and decided I was done and cancelled the rest of the day and went home. Needless to say today...I'm staying home. I had 2 highlights, a color and 3 haircuts but I just couldn't do it. My boobs are tight and sore and I can feel them against my chest wall again like when you first get them. I have been 2 days without pain pills because I think they gave me the poops but this morning I couldn't help it I took one.

On a different note has anyone had to wait 3 weeks until you could massage them? That what my Dr said and I haven't seen anyone else say they had to wait that long. My 3 weeks will be Thurs and I hope it will help with the pain and tightness - oh and not to mention to help them drop, righty is still high and they are both still curved a little weird. I guess some of my issues are because they are such a big implant for my body (Dr's words) and maybe because they are ultra high profile? There aren't a lot of girls on here with uhp so sometimes I think it's hard to compare and then sometimes I think well they are all implants so everyone has to heal the same. Idk?

My next appointment is on the 21 and I don't know if I need to change out my tape on my incesions again or not. He didn't say. I kinda feel like I'm getting the brush off and I don't like it. He may do this all the time but I don't. I'm also a bit ocd and need specific instructions on how to take care of this (I'm meticulous) and I don't feel like I'm getting specic enough instructions. OK I'm starting to babble so I will end my long post. I'll post some pics tonight and please give your feedback on how you think I'm shaping up.

Thanks ladies!
Hi Celena! I have a follow up with my ps today and I'm going armed with questions because my visits with him are so quick! I agree that follow up instructions are so important as we deal with this big change. What to do or not to do!?
I suggest getting the contact info for ur PS nurse. Maybe an email or phone number. Whenever I have a question, I email my PS nurse. She's had a BA and then had them redone to go bigger, so she's been a great resource for me. Maybe try asking if the nurse is available via email for questions between follow up appts. Lots of luck ladies. Happy & healthy healing.
They are so quick. I feel like I go in guns blazing asking questions, lol! Then I can't remember the answer because I have to pop out the next question so fast!

Just over a month!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on to update lately but everything is going good. I went for my month post op visit and everything is on track but my right is still a little high. I think, no I know, they are getting bigger! I went for a bra at VS and she measured me and said she thought a C but maybe a B. I said bullshit, if I'm a B I'm getting g my money back, lol! When all was said and done I measured a 32DD, wow! I'm really happy with my results so far. I'm really achy and itchy and I still have some extreme zingers sometimes but the worst is the itching. If my clothing rubs them they itch, if the temperature changes they itch, ANYTHING makes them itch. Tonight I'm using anti itch spray on one and anti itch cream on the other. So far the cream works a little better but I think it helps because its a thick cream and helps with the rubbing from the clothes. My scars look good I think so I'm happy with that. The only thing I have an issue with is some vertical rippling that he says is from the internal stitches. He says to keep massaging that area as well as my scars with vitamin E and it will go away. I did experience something really weird, when I massaged my scars the firs or second time I could feel the skin pop internally. It felt like really delicate bubble wrap popping. It wasn't really painful but I did feel a light shooting sensation from it. Has anybody else had that happen? Well I hope everyone is doing well and happy healing. ***Hugs!***

New pics :)

Pics
You look great!What are you using for your scars?Awesome result!!!
Nice boobs! They look great on you. I can imagine how they're going to look once they d&f. Congrats!
It's crazy how your boobies look so much bigger than mine but it's only 25 cc more lol grrrr I am having boobie greed!!! You look great!!! Nice cleavage!!! Did you measure yet?

2 Months

Hi ladies :) I haven't posted anything for a while but I've some concerns about my recovery. I started thinking that my left breast was bottoming out but after my 2 month check up I was reassured everything is OK (sigh, swipe the forehead, lol!). My left is good and has healed faster than my right. It's just is having a harder time falling into the pocket. So now I have new exercises, I put my fingertips under the muscle and implant and pull up and out to streach the muscle. I do this all along the bottom of the breast and continue the regular ones as well. The reason I thought I was bottoming out is because my nip seemed high but after looking at my before photos I now realize that they were a little high to begin with. I didn't take before photos because I hated my breast and was embarrassed by them so I'm receiving a copy from my PS. PLEASE TAKE BEFORE PHOTOS LADIES!!!!! You will quickly forget what the old ones look like. He did reassure me that when my right takes her place she will look like the other and my nip will not be pointing down (thank goodness).

Besides that everything is good. They feel great! Sometimes I can overdo it at work and they get a little achy and still a little sensitive but the "pain" is gone. Thank heavens! I hurt so bad in the beginning I honestly thought I might have them removed. My husband would sooth my nerves and say "The worst part is over, now your body just has to adapt and it's going to take time. You knew this going in and you have wanted this for so long I think you'll regret it if you do. Keep going online and reading stories (he's talking about RS) and get the support you need from others going through it". I have a wonderful husband and he was so supportive and reassuring but knew that he couldn't give me support and reassurances that you ladies have. So thank you ladies so much for all of your encouraging words and detailed posts! By the way my husband loves them ;)
You look really good, thank you for the info and sharing! I laughed right out loud when I got to the post about you falling asleep with food in your mouth!(-; Happy healing!
Ha! Ha! I was so drugged up! Thanks, I have another appointment next week and I hope he thinks righty is starting to drop more. I really don't want a revision.
What a lovely review. You DH sounds very level headed:)

Well ladies...

Well ladies, things are not changing! So frustrated about it! My PS gave me some different stretches to do that will supposedly stretch the muscle underneath the breast and the implant will fall into place. Some days I think I see a difference and some days I don't. I think when I go back in January we will be having a discussion about how to fix this. He said one reason it is like this is because my right implant is larger and I have uhp profile and they both take longer to drop but I have both so it can take a lot longer. It's not that I don't believe him, I have asked other women on here that have uhp how long their implants took to drop ... most are saying 4-6 months, I am just SO frustrated! I'll stop bitching now and post my pics.

pics-3 months on Dec 19

Once they even out they will be amazing, I think thy are beautiful now too :) keep positive

Wanted to do a progression pic but i can't so I'll just put up separate pics

forgot 2nd month

So sorry your getting frustrated. Hope you get some answers at your appt. coming up. They look lovely. :)
Oh, and that FACE on Darla cracks me up. You must LOVE those doggies!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the PS Q&A here (if you haven't already) and ask the PS about your result. They are incredibly helpful. And insightful. Blessings!

Pre-op photo

I finally have a pre-op photo :) It was so stupid to not have one to begin with, oh well. So here is my pre-op and a 3.5 month photo. I didn't realize how wonky my boobs were. Love the size...working on righty, she's being stubborn. Measuring 32DDD ;)
Hey girl... hows my BA buddy?
Hey! I'm doing OK. My boobs are finally evening out and looking better every day :) I hope to post pics soon but it has just been too cold to do so...I HATE cold weather, lol! I just read you have another infection!? I'm so sorry, that has to be extremely painful and uncomfortable. Hopefully this will be it, no more infections. Was he able to get the stitch out when he drained it or maybe it was too far up there? Well I hope this it for you! No more problems for either of us...time for warmer weather so we can show the girls off!
You look amazing. Happy healing

New Pics!

Well ladies it's been a little while since I've updated last. A few changes are happening... the right is finally dropping more (thank goodness!), they feel more like mine, and the little pings of pain are diminishing. I am happier with them now because they are finally evening out. I was worried they wouldn't! I have to keep in mind that they were wonky before so they are not going to be perfect now. I took a lot of pics to post because I've been neglectful of updating, lol! I hope everyone is doing well and good luck to all who are starting this journey. :)

Scars...

The last two photos are my scars! I can hardly see them :) Although when I'm cold they turn a little darkish? I'm thrilled they aren't raised.
Omg! That sucks what you're going thru. I hope everything works out for you! I'm terrified that I may have accidentally ripped my internal stitches a few weeks ago, when I had the underboob rippling... I accidentally stretched too far and heard like a rip. I figured I had opened the pocket a little more, but seeing your review is scaring me lol.
Don't let it scare you, lol! The rippling is mondors cord and it's pretty common. When the tendons are massaged and stretched out they can make a popping noise but it's ok. As for my issues, yea it sucks, but shit happens right? Lol! It will all be fixed soon and then I'll have my wish boobs...big, round, and perky! You look great so soon after your surgery :) I hope you continue to have a great recovery - and don't worry, they change for a good 6 months after, so don't judge them so soon. Happy healing :)
Thank you! You really did relieve my stress and worries! I really do appreciate that. I admire your positive outlook, I try to remain positive and not stress or worrie too soon. Can't wait to see your new twins!! Good Luck! ;)

So it's been a while...

It been a while since I've updated my review. Nothing has changed much. I went for my 9 month check up in June and he cleared me for a revision. He plans to lift my implant and put in some internal sutures to hold it up. This will of corse lift the implant which will in turn lift the nipple back to where it should be. I'm a little unsure when to do it, I think toward the end of August. I'm a little nervous about the scar because he did such a good job to begin with you can't even see them. Hopefully all will go well and I'll still not have a visible scar. I have an amazing Dr. and I know I'm in good hands! Overall I LOVE them and I'm so happy I made the decision to do this. I have a wonderful husband and friends to support me and that means a lot!

Forgot pics!

Started doing cross fit about a month ago and my thighs are starting to slim down :). These pics were before I started.
I hope your revision goes smoothly. The recovery will be way easier than when you first putting the implants in. Wish you the best!
you look absolutely beautiful. always remember that boobs are sisters not twins, lol! I'm sure after your revision you will be even happier! I think its awesome so work out and are so fit, I wanna be that dedicated! all my love and best wishes to you!
I know, lol, I keep telling myself that but I REALLY want it redone. He's going to do it for free for me (of course). I have a great Dr. but I was giving myself a year to be sure and now I'm chicken!! But thank you for all your kind words, they mean a lot when you're a little insecure about your breast, but I do LOVE them. The pain is worth it in the end :)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon