Much-need Breast Augmentation After Breastfeeding Three Kids - Atlanta, GA

I knew i wanted breast augmentation done but...

I knew i wanted breast augmentation done but waited until i was done having kids. I am glad i finally put me first and did something for me. My husband was ans has been very supportive .. I am now three weeks post op and still have a long way before the final outcome but everyday i see little changes and i am loving my tatas. I got 400CC right and 425 right. I went to the LAzenze and La vie yesterday and was measuring 36 DD which was unexpected. I thought i would be a full C. I dont mind the I started my Breast massages yesterday and can waiting for girls to drop and fluff.

when will these girls fluff..

I think I'm getting impatient. .I want to drop and fluff already. I had to wait three weeks before starting breast massage so hopefully will start to see more changes soon. Started using scar fade cream on my incisions yesterday. I prefer the tape but couldn't find any here.

4 weeks update

Breast is still but it is not so hard and high anymore. With the exercises it is getting soft and not so high

A lil disappointed but

Ok, I went without any knowledge of what size will fit my frame .. At my preop, I was given a book to choose the look I was going for. Well I did and the nurse went back out and came back in and said 400cc 425 will work. I dont think I'm even close to size I chose. Oh well I should had known better not to trust a nurse who were in a such a hurry at the end of the day. I guess she just wanted me out and made it seems like the Dr recommended the size. He is such a skillful Dr., I just wish when it came to sizing he was the one actually dealing with the patient. I look flat still haven't fluff yet despite massages @ 6 weeks. Only time will tell. Have three month postop appointment in July so we shall see what the good dr thinks..

Almost 2 months

Have some comparison pictures. Breast is softening. Still have a long to get. Take a look. Will be two months on Tuesday.

pre vs post

Just found one of my pre pic. Comparing it to my post so far. The rain is crazy here, I pray we don't get any severe flood this year. Looking forward to my three month post follow up appointment in July

3 months update

I'm beginning to love these girls..I see the changes everyday. My left boobs is still a little high but it will get there hopefully.

Finally

They are looking natural day by day..loving them
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I travel from Calgary , AB . Canada. I choose to go to Atlanta, as I have a sister living there who was a great help. and I didn't have to stay at a hotel. I did not my research and Dr Colgrove had great reviews and he had a Breast Aug special going on. He have great bedside manner and his staff were very professional. The lady who did my preop consultation seem to be a hurry and I felt a little rush. She only brought 400 CC/425 inplant to try on based on the picture I selected other than that everything was great. I'm planning on getting my tummy tuck with diastisis recti repair with him at the end of the year when I have more vacation time .