26 Years Old, 5'8", 135 Lbs, One Child Breastfed, 350cc and 300cc Silicone under the muscle via inframmamary incision

After years of contemplating, I am finally going...

After years of contemplating, I am finally going through with getting a BA. I have decided on Silicone for a more natural feel and will be having them placed under the muscle. I have a bit of asymmetry from breastfeeding one one side more than the other. I'm hoping to increase size a bit. but more so to receive a better more round full shape, I despise the pointy appearance that I have from the side. I meet with my doctor again on the 18th to finalize cc's. I am hoping to end up with something similar to what my VS bombshell ultra padded push up gives me ( bombshell ladies out there you know what I mean! :-)

Preparations

There was a delay in getting all of my blood work done which was stressing me out as I had already paid my deposit. So glad that all of my results came back clear! I was then able to go and fill all of my prescriptions. Getting excited! It's crazy, I keep second guessing myself, my bb's are playing tricks on me and are very swollen and full right now. It has been happening a lot about a week or two prior to my period for the last year or so. But right now it is just so extreme. I still know the BA will be worth it though. I just keep having worried thoughts of ending up with poor results and wishing I had just been happy with what I had naturally...

My Stats

I know I researched a lot of photos while trying to determine the best size to go with. It helped trying to find ladies with similar stats to myself. So here are mine:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135lbs
Breast Width Diameter: Unknown ( will update after seeing PS on Monday)
Around bust: 33"
Ribcage: 28.5" (Bra band size 32)
Waist: 25"
Hip bone: 34"
Lower hips/booty: 38.5'

Supplies

So I ordered a few things off Amazon that i thought would be helpful. I found these Lansinoh Breast Therapy icy gel packs which are made by the same makers of the TheraPearl packs. Theyre teeny gel beads which mold really well to whichever area you put them on. I thought these ones were great because they already have cutout areas for your nipples and can be placed right into a bra. I also picked up a large rectangular TheraPearl pack that I thought would feel good laying on top across my breasts ( in hot pink, it was also to cute to pass up). My surgeon and nurse recommended doing lots of icing but I know some others do not- so be sure to check with your ps first if you plan to ice. I also ordered some scar sheets ( Scar Away) after seeing almost everyone on here use them. One thing I swore by during pregnancy was Palmers Tummy Butter to avoid stretch marks. For me it worked I did not get a single stretch mark on my tummy. However I know a lot of this can have to do with other things such as genetics (though my mom has plenty of stretch marks). Regardless it doesn't hurt to try. I did get stretch marks on my breasts about 6 months ago when they randomly ballooned up one month (no reasonable explanation) so now I am very cautious about getting even more. The last thing I picked up was this super comfy little sports bra ( more of a bralette), it's really stretchy and should be good for one I can get out of my surgical bra. Do any of you have experience with the Lansinoh Breast therapy packs?? I thinkI wish I had known about those when B'feeding...

I am scheduled for the 19th too! Have you decided on a cc size yet? I'm deciding between 450-500cc. I'm thicker than you are, but I'm hoping for a look similar to a few of your wish picts. I got the same Lansinoh breast ice packs! I'm thinking they will be a great comfort post-op. Only 6 days away! Yeah!
I actually have no idea what cc's! I will see my PS on Monday to finalize. When I first started out looking I figured I'd want around 400cc to get the look I desired, also because I think I have a wide breast area to fill -(but now I am not too sure?). 400 rice sizers looked huge on me, so I made some 300cc ones which looked great in a loose bra, but when packed into a super tight sports bra look a bit flatter than I'd like. I'm not sure how accurate those things are anyway. I'm definitely not getting a high profile though. I want them to be nice and round but not to protrude out a lot. I want to be able to downplay them when needed. Which wish pics of mine do you like and do you think 450-500 cc's will give you something similar? I am so stressing about cc's! right now I am in the 300-450 ballpark which is a drastic range. I guess we will see what ps says on Monday. I am for sure getting silicone, moderate plus.
I am definitely getting mod plus silicone also. I actually like most of your wish picts, but the side profile with long dark hair and the picts before and after that are my favs. They look similar to some wish picts I brought with to my PS and he thought I could achieve the look with 430-500. I am not positive on my size yet either, but I was pretty happy with 450 sizers, but now think I may want to go just a little bigger. I will do a final fit on tues am before procedure. My PS carries all sizes, so can also decide what looks closest to my wish pict right in OR. The last thing I am concerned about is a cup size. All bras are different, and I'm really just focusing on what type of look I want.

How big?! More wish pics..

I keep going back and forth on the look I want. I'm starting to realize some of my wish pics contradict one another. Ultimately, I suppose I will end up with whatever my PS says will fit nicely. I did not realize how much I would stress over size. How did you ladies decide? Am I just being way too obsessive over it?

Day of surgery

Today my surgery was scheduled for 2:00pm. Last night I started second guessing myself after I had decided on 350cc silicone moderate plus implant so I went in a bit earlier to try on the sizers one last time. I really liked the way the 325's looked on me, and my doctor said to stick with the 350's then since I'm having them placed under the muscle. He said that after all swelling is complete and they have finally settled into their final position that the 350's will end up giving me the 325 look.

I was so nervous the past few days, asking myself why I am doing this, thinking I didn't really need a BA, my breasts had been playing tricks on me and swelling up. All the doubt and concerns I was having must have just been because I was so nervous. Luckily when the doctor was writing prescriptions, i had asked for 1 xanax to have the morning of surgery which he agreed to ( thank goodness, because it really helped with my nervousness). I took it right when getting to the surgery centre and that made me relax and I was better able to understand and listen to all instructions.

So for any of you ladies who may be having doubts or last minute worries, just know that it is totally normal. I think it definitely helps to prepare a list of questions that you may feel have not yet been answered/ resolved because I think that was what was causing me so much anxiety.

I can;t wait to take a peek at my new girls. Will post a pic as soon as I do!
For now my pain level is at maybe a 2. It just hurts when I breathe very deeply in because of the swelling. But I hear day 2 and 3 are often the worst. Will keep the updates coming!

Congrats on your BA! We're similar in size. What profile did you end up getting?
I ended up with 533 mod plus profile.Under muscle, breast crease incision. I was originally planning to go with the mod plus profile 457, but increased to the 492 during my final sizing, and my PS ended up putting in the 533, since you lose some under the muscle, and I had room for those and he figured that would give me the fuller look I wanted! I love them. Did debate between the mod plus and HP profile, but my PS said this will give me plenty of cleavage with the fullness I want. Loving them so far!
Awesome!! I just peeked at your profile, your bb's are looking great. I first saw the day 2 update and thought you may have chosen to go smaller, but by day 8 WOW they fluffed out quick and look SO nice!! My day 2-8 changes don't seem nearly as drastic. Can't wait to fluff out. My leftie is still higher than the righty. I ended up with moderate profile 350cc, though I could have fit way more. I ended up having a breast width diameter of 13cm and 350 was the smallest they suggested, anything smaller wouldn't fill my width. Hope you're feeling much better now!

hmmm..

My last post was a bit of a ramble- I was heavily medicated at the time, oops! I have been wanting to post lots of photos, but I took them on my phone and still need to upload to my computer in order to edit out a tattoo. Promise to update soon. I went to an amusement park today with my kids- I do not recommend this to anyone soon following a BA. I thought it would be fine just going on the kiddie rides, but no- all that jerking movement has got my incisions hurting and my nips all sensitive :(

Day 2 postop

It has taken me forever to get around to posting an update! So here we go...

The day of surgery I felt great afterwards, my pain was at maybe a 2/10. Ha! I obviously was still numb. Day 2&3 we're where the real pain was at and to be honest these days are remembered only as a blur. I was mostly just in and out of wakefulness to take pain meds and change my ice. If I hasn't taken notes about how much pain I was in I could easily have forgotten or downplayed it by now. I think that's a coping mechanism right? Blocking out painful memories. Kind of like childbirth-ha!

I ended up going with 350cc silicone implants placed under the muscle via infra mammary incision. My right breast had a bit less volume and a lower nipple placement than the left. I gave my ps the go ahead to make the decision in surgery to add 25 cvs to the smaller breast if it looked better. Last minute I changed to 325cc and this would mean the right breast would get 350 if needed.

I actually ended up getting 350cc in the left and 300cc in the right( yes the smaller breast actually didn't need more, it needed less cc's. My rib cage ended up being more prominent under the right breast and was pushing out the implant more so a larger volume implant just did not look right). My ps says all 5 people in the room went back on forth and what suez to put and ultimately this us what looked best. Some days I think they look pretty equal and I just am in awe of how it can make sense. But for the most part the left is still more swollen, still sitting higher and just "feels" larger. Ian somewhat worried that it will not even out but understand that as it is a larger implant then maybe that side needs longer to heal. Time will tell!

4 days post op

Left breast is tight and high. Right has begun to loosen and settle making it appear much larger??! ( remember this is supposed to be my smaller breast that somehow ended up needing a smaller implant rather than a bigger one to match the left.

Day 5 post op

By day 5 after my surgery my breasts were no longer in my collarbone but were still very high and tight (hard). The lefty especially could be felt up in my armpit still. Naked they look reduce loud still but are beginning too look ok covered in a sports bra. I believe I was able to go out in public this day.

Day 6 post op

Stubborn lefty (bigger of the 2 at 350cc) sitting high and tight.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

When I cover the tops, they look more even.

Another

11 days post op

Taken from a top angle liking down they loon way more natural than they appear in real life.

My stubborn lefty is still tighter than the right. Can't wait for it too fluff, though it feels like it never will.

Day 15 post op

My lefty can officially no longer be felt up in my armpit- yaay! This proves it is slowly but surely dropping though I really can't tell. It is still so much tighter and feels bigger than my right :( My right one has become way softer though I know it has a long way to go (they still don't jiggle on stairs or move when I lay down) but the right is pliable in that I can squeeze it and move it around. Come on lefty!

Typos and autocorrect

I just looked at my updates on a real computer and wow posting from iPhone is not the way to go! lol way to many strange autocorrect words.

Hey you look great!! Could you share the location and the doctor who operated for you please? I am also in Atlanta and wonder if I can schedule an appointment with the doctor. Thanks a lot!!!
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I went to Dr.Cosgrove near Marietta. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. He is very good at listening to your desires and will tell you honestly what he can and cannot do. Let me know if you have any questions!