BBL, J-TUCK, LIPO, FAT GRAFTING WITH TEAM JIMERSON - Atlanta, GA

I have been doing my fair share of research....

I have been doing my fair share of research. Almost booked with Dr. Salhauzer from Bel Harbor in Florida but they were way too pushy and were all about promotions and kept pushing for me to pay my $1000 deposit and it made me feel super uncomfortable.

So now, I have my heart set on Dr. Jimerson! I fell in love with his work. I am planning on having a tummy tuck and a BBL. He's expensive but you do get what you pay for. I plan on getting pregnant again in the future but I have my heart set on this now. I already have a beautiful angel hence the reason why I decided to go with a tummy tuck. Any feedback and/or advice would be appreciated.

Had my phone consultation with Dr. Jimerson...

Had my phone consultation with Dr. Jimerson yesterday and I booked the following procedures with him:

-Liposuction of my back
-Fat grafting to the hips (200 cc)
-Fat grafting to the buttox (700-900 cc)
-J-tuck for my tummy (He doesn't recommend me having a tummy tuck considering I plan on getting pregnant again)

***SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 5,2012***

I'm disappointed I'm not having a tummy tuck but he still assured me I would be happy with the results. I loved his honesty. He said I have a 'flat squared long shaped buttox" and he promised to fix it! LOL.

So! Surgery is tomorrow and I am super excited. I...

So! Surgery is tomorrow and I am super excited. I met some of the staff today and Dr. J himself. I met him for a couple minutes only but let me tell you guys he made me feel so good. He's very personable and I don't understand any of the other reviews that discuss their experience with Dr. J and how is personality pushed them away. He made me feel very comfortable actually.

I met with Val and Kim and Kim guided me on all the things I need to know before and after the surgery. Val is such a sweetheart.

Tomorrow is the day. 9:30 am. I am doing a mini tummy tuck, butt augmentation, liposuction, and bra back rolls. If you have any questions let me know.

I don't remember the last time I was this happy...

I don't remember the last time I was this happy with my body. Dr. Jimerson did an unbelievable job. My husband is beyond happy and my marriage has hit sky rocket. I look great, I feel great and I also told Dr. J that he has a special place in heaven because of how many lives his magical hands have changed. If you are debating about which doctor to go to, you would be crazy not to schedule your surgery with Dr. Jimerson. I wish I could post pics, but I can't.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

REALSELF.COM

Are you ok?
how are you
Any updates???
hey love any pics? congrats
IM NEW TO THE PAGE BUT I WANTED TO KNOW HOW YOU WAS COMING ALONG. I HAVE MY FIRST CONSULT IN MARCH AND IM TO EAGER.
Hey Beauty, I'm just stopping by to show some love and wish u the safest sx and recovery tomorrow. I have a consult with dr j in nov so following ur story and hoping u the best and biggest ass ever! Lol Bless up!
Please post pics. It's so helpful to other ladies waiting & trying to decide.
Hi!! I know it is so helpful because i made my decision based on photos and I am so sorry but I feel so uncomfortable posting pics. I'm sorry.
you dont like your results?
I LOVE my results. It's such a drastic change. Anybody that goes anywhere else just hasn't done their research well enough. Just arrived back home a couple days ago and EVERYONE is noticing. It's so embarrassing! Idk what to tell people. Lol but I recommend Dr. J to ANYBODY who wants a real PERFECT booty. My husband told me I have the nicest ass he's ever seen on anyone. I also caught a girl trying to get a pic of my behind at the airport. Crazy attention that I have never received before. So many people have told me this week that I have their dream body! I'm like "Me? Realllllyyyy?" Because I've always had a weight problem. I've never had a "perfect" figure. Dr. J changed all of that.

You are getting so close to your surgery date!  I can't wait to see your photos and hear about your recovery. :)

Good luck on ur journey! Im team J as well, next year though! Cant come soon enough! LOL : )
Hey lady. I think its good that you are waiting for the TT. You definitely need to be able to lay on your tummy after surgery. I'd love to see your before pics. That way we can see what you working with.
Thank you! I'm just cutting the skin. So I still won't be able to lay on my tummy. It's a mini tummy tuck. I can't wait. Counting the days

Ohhhhh I see!  :) Really good to know because that seems like a wise move.  I should have read the last part of your review where you explained that. :/  I'll watch for after photos down the road!

LOL, beautybeast10 I thought you made up the name.. that's the first time I've heard it and I see most of his posts.

I think instead of the Tummy Tuck it's the J-Tuck.  Like J-Curves for his BBL I guess.

So he's doing a tummy tuck (or mini) and then will lipo your fat into your butt as well.  You are going to look amazing!

Thank you! I hope so. Looking forward to it. Can't do a tummy tuck because I plan on getting pregnant again so it's just basically cutting of the extra skin (ewwww sounds nasty I know) and doing my back bra rolls and my hips. Woot woot I can't wait!

OMG J-Tuck you called it? HAHAHA I <3 It!!!!!  Excited for you beautybeast. :)

Lol why is it funny? Haha I couldn't find it anywhere online. I called the office and asked what it's called and they told me j tuck. Is it also known as a mini tummy tuck? I guess he's just cutting my skin? Do u know more info? Please tell me if u do!!!!
Congratulations bb10! He is great and can look at u and give u the body u want and deserve. It really fits. Just know wat to expect post op to be prepared mentally and financially. I lovve it and doing all I can to keep it intact! Good luck

hey...im with dr. jimmerson. my sx is on sept 7th....i wouldnt advise a tummy tuck right now if you are trying to get pregnant. if its in the future...a few years then ok. i had my tummy tuck back in 2000 with dr. boyd of ft. lauderdale fl...he stated that the surrounding muscle is pulled very tight and if you are planning to get pregnant soon that he wouldnt advise me to get the tummy tuck. i have no children but im comfortable with getting pregnant since my tt was so long ago. good luck with everything and welcome to team Jimmerson!!!

Thank you!! I just saw your post. I spoke with Dr. Jimerson yesterday and he advised me the same thing. I am doing a j-tuck and from what I understand that's just basically cutting and getting rid of all of the extra skin. Good luck with your surgery! That's pretty exciting. I'm ecstatic about contouring the shape of my body. I feel super uncomfortable posting pics but I hope the results are phenomenal because after spending all this money I definitely expect them to be phenomenal! LOL! Good luck-keeping you in my prayers.
Thank you for the friendly welcome! I have not had my consultation yet. (October 22nd, 2012) I know it sounds silly, but I'm booking my surgery with him anyway. I have made up my mind and I feel like Dr. Jimerson is the only Dr. that can give me the results I want. His work is phenomenal and I have read a ton of good things about him.

That's great, congrats on choosing your surgeon! Do keep us updated on your progress!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you had your consultation with Dr. Jimerson yet?