BBL, J-TUCK, LIPO, FAT GRAFTING WITH TEAM JIMERSON - Atlanta, GA

I have been doing my fair share of research....

I have been doing my fair share of research. Almost booked with Dr. Salhauzer from Bel Harbor in Florida but they were way too pushy and were all about promotions and kept pushing for me to pay my $1000 deposit and it made me feel super uncomfortable.

So now, I have my heart set on Dr. Jimerson! I fell in love with his work. I am planning on having a tummy tuck and a BBL. He's expensive but you do get what you pay for. I plan on getting pregnant again in the future but I have my heart set on this now. I already have a beautiful angel hence the reason why I decided to go with a tummy tuck. Any feedback and/or advice would be appreciated.

hey...im with dr. jimmerson. my sx is on sept 7th....i wouldnt advise a tummy tuck right now if you are trying to get pregnant. if its in the future...a few years then ok. i had my tummy tuck back in 2000 with dr. boyd of ft. lauderdale fl...he stated that the surrounding muscle is pulled very tight and if you are planning to get pregnant soon that he wouldnt advise me to get the tummy tuck. i have no children but im comfortable with getting pregnant since my tt was so long ago. good luck with everything and welcome to team Jimmerson!!!

Thank you for the friendly welcome! I have not had my consultation yet. (October 22nd, 2012) I know it sounds silly, but I'm booking my surgery with him anyway. I have made up my mind and I feel like Dr. Jimerson is the only Dr. that can give me the results I want. His work is phenomenal and I have read a ton of good things about him.

That's great, congrats on choosing your surgeon! Do keep us updated on your progress!

Had my phone consultation with Dr. Jimerson...

Had my phone consultation with Dr. Jimerson yesterday and I booked the following procedures with him:

-Liposuction of my back
-Fat grafting to the hips (200 cc)
-Fat grafting to the buttox (700-900 cc)
-J-tuck for my tummy (He doesn't recommend me having a tummy tuck considering I plan on getting pregnant again)

***SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 5,2012***

I'm disappointed I'm not having a tummy tuck but he still assured me I would be happy with the results. I loved his honesty. He said I have a 'flat squared long shaped buttox" and he promised to fix it! LOL.
Please post pics. It's so helpful to other ladies waiting & trying to decide.
Hi!! I know it is so helpful because i made my decision based on photos and I am so sorry but I feel so uncomfortable posting pics. I'm sorry.

You are getting so close to your surgery date!  I can't wait to see your photos and hear about your recovery. :)

So! Surgery is tomorrow and I am super excited. I...

So! Surgery is tomorrow and I am super excited. I met some of the staff today and Dr. J himself. I met him for a couple minutes only but let me tell you guys he made me feel so good. He's very personable and I don't understand any of the other reviews that discuss their experience with Dr. J and how is personality pushed them away. He made me feel very comfortable actually.

I met with Val and Kim and Kim guided me on all the things I need to know before and after the surgery. Val is such a sweetheart.

Tomorrow is the day. 9:30 am. I am doing a mini tummy tuck, butt augmentation, liposuction, and bra back rolls. If you have any questions let me know.
how are you
Any updates???
hey love any pics? congrats

I don't remember the last time I was this happy...

I don't remember the last time I was this happy with my body. Dr. Jimerson did an unbelievable job. My husband is beyond happy and my marriage has hit sky rocket. I look great, I feel great and I also told Dr. J that he has a special place in heaven because of how many lives his magical hands have changed. If you are debating about which doctor to go to, you would be crazy not to schedule your surgery with Dr. Jimerson. I wish I could post pics, but I can't.
Now cmon now..lol..no pics? Why do so many girls get like that after their surgery? Smh...it must be SERIOUS! lol
Are you ok?