Suggestions for Financing? - Atlanta, GA

I have my consultation with Dr. Jimerson...

I have my consultation with Dr. Jimerson 11/05/2012 and I'm really looking forward to a new me. Just kind of frustrated with getting some sort of help with financing. If any of you guys know of any good cosmetic financing companies who except clients wit less than perfect credit that would be awesome. Also looking to gain any information that will be helpful.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Thank you ladies! Is it possible to use 2 different financing companies plus a loan like split up the cost that way?
When is your surgery date?
Definitely try Care Credit, I was able to get $5,000 easy. I'm planning to pay cash for the rest of my procedure.
Hi, I want to apply for CareCredit do you know what credit score or range you need to get approved?
hey DollFace11, my credit score isn't great but when I applied last month it was about 640. They initially only gave me $2,500 which was what I requested but I called back and requested an increase of $5,000. You can just go to the website plug in your nfo and they'll let you know, however you can always request a specific amount and call back and speak to a representative and explain the procedure requires more $$$. Good luck.
I have a 634 so hopefully I will get approved, def gonna give it a try! Thank you!
Hey hun I was wondering the same thing any update on ur status?
DR J has in-house financing which is what I'm using cause my credit isn't that good either. Good luck with everything.

Hi there! Have you checked out care credit? A lot of folks go through them. Sometimes a small personal loan from your bank or credit union works well, too! (I went this route). Let us know what you decide to do!

Very helpful! Thank you!!