Pre-BBL W Dr. Jimerson - Atlanta, GA

Hi girls.. I've been reading up on Dr. Jimerson...

Hi girls.. I've been reading up on Dr. Jimerson and looking at your stories for inspiration.. I had my consultation with Shelly and Dr. J a couple weeks ago- my surgery is scheduled for the beginning of August!! I have a few lbs to lose but other than that I'm just trying to prepare everything I'll need. I know the procedure costs as well as prescriptions and hotel/flight, but I'm wondering what else to bring as far as firstaid/hygiene, clothing, food, Pillows, etc. Can anyone provide a realistic list of what got you through your post op experience? Please n thanks!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Did my research ;)

Can anyone please direct me to a list of essentials I'll need to bring with me? I have a pretty good list going but I know I'm missing a few things...
Hi again girls.. For those of you who asked I am 5'4" and 185lbs.. Dr. J told me I could lose about 10-15 and still have a good amount for the results I want. Hope this helps! :)
Good luck on your journey :)
Thanks chic!
I am new to RealSelf, too. Welcome :) Just like you...I followed the stories on this site for a bit of encouragement and inspiration. If you don't mind me asking...what is your height and weight? Regarding the list of items, there are a few good ones out there. I don't remember the screen names of persons who posted them, but suggest searching "BBL list"...something should populate for you. I will be following you to check in on your progress. G'luck!
I am 5'4 and 155. I have had a tummy tuck so not a lot of fat in my belly so I'm guessing that is why I need to gain 10lbs.
That makes perfect sense. I was told to not lose any weight, but I want to get rid of my bra roll and firm my arms. I need to get my upper body in check. I also wanted to tone my legs, but it is my understanding that the majority of my fat will come from my thighs. So, I am stuck like Chuck! Wishing you the best. G'luck on your BBL journey...smiles.
Thanks Hun, good luck to you too! I'm just a little frustrated cuz my sx is scheduled for August and the rest of the summer I have to actually maintain some of this weight that I want to have moved to my butt! Oh well... Have u set a date yet?
UGH! That sucks! I'm scheduled for September. I was trying to get my date moved up because I had some flexibility in both my work and school schedule and was once free through mid April. Trying to reach someone is a pain in the ass, so I gave up trying and decided to not force the issue. It is likely that I will need to move my surgery to a later date due to a few work commitments I just signed up for, however. We shall see...
Good Luck! I have sx. In two weeks! I also need a list of what I need. This was a last minute appointment from their waiting list. My preop appt is the day before surgery.
WOW! I am hoping for the same experience. I need an earlier date, but recently learned from Shelly that there are two lists... one for patients who paid cash known as the "fast track" list and the other for patients who are financing. The latter does not move as quick as the fast track list and it does not matter if you are financing all or a portion. Are you nervous?
I am looking at this doctor also...let me know how things go.. If you dont mind me asking, what was his quote?
Well your quote is subject to change if you plan on having more than the standard areas lipo'd.. I'm having two extra areas done (at $900 each) so it will bring my total to around $11,000-$12,000 I believe..
Thanks and Im wishing you the best
I paid 10,200. That was for bbl with lipo to upper back bra area.