***Today is the day*** Dr. J. Cruves

I have been wanting this surgery for about a year...

I have been wanting this surgery for about a year now. Finally, i went on October last year and had my consultation and paid my deposit to hold my surgery date. My surgery is about 3 months away and i'm getting sooo nervous! Anybody else having surgery around that date? I will add a pic of teh before pic soon.

I am really really reeeeeeally nervous omg how nervous am I my dates 1st surgery on aug 28th 2nd on sept 19th or a week after they see how im healing I will follow you and your journey keep me posted chica. ...
ok I will keep you posted

Very exciting! Please keep us posted.

Anybody date on or around Nov 21, 2013

Anybody going to Dr. Jimmerson on or around Nov 21, 2013.. Looking for someone to that will be there the same time as me.

hello luv really looking forward to seeing your transformation. nervousness is normal...something would be odd if you wasn't concerned. but I know you will look great!
Nov 21, 2013... Im soooo damn nervous!.. I'm scared of the feeling afterwards.. and I'm nervous about how i will look i dont want to big and i dont want too small so just worried about get this right size for my body frame
Yes I am but its local im not being put to sleep...

may have lose too much weight

Now I'm really nervous back in oct 2012 I was 230lbs after my baby and I'm 5'7 1/2... So I have been working out the entire time now I'm 190lbs my goal was to get to 185.. So I sent dr jimmerson off new pic of me and the email back was DON'T LOOSE ANYMORE WEIGHT, and she says she has to talk to dr jimmerson tomorrow to see of I may need to gain some weight back.. Now I'm really nervous I still want my face to slim down a little more and I really don't want to gain anymore weight I love my body... But my stomach is damn near flat there so little fat in there I'm just hoping they can use the fat from my thighs they are huge! I will post a pic in a few after I crop it!

It is understandable why you are feeling a little scared and just keep in mind the rewards....the big azz and flat stomach...lol So, do you have to gain anymore weight?
Yea I finally talked to back them, and dr. jimmerson said i need to gain 10 more pounds.. butt i have HUGE thighs, my stomach is completely flat but its not toned so theres still some fat there.. but i will start to gain it back at the beginning of nov... when is ur date? and whos ur dr?
Hello Miagirl, I am glad you mention nervousness. I am schedule with Dr. Yily in 4 weeks. I was find at first but now I am so nervous too and I have been loosing a lot of sleep. I have everything I need, my RH, flight , etc. I am wondering myself why am I feeling like this. I was so excited and happy until this month. I guess it's a normal reaction........I don't want to back out I invested to much time and money for that.

My wish pic

My wish pic!

My post op pics

My post op pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Finally got my date changed!

I wanted a date in middle December but there was no openings, but they did have a January 7th that's not that bad, but I will be paid in full Dec 1 so hopefully I can go sooner if some one cancels.. Or if anyone have a Dec date and want a Jan date let me know we can switch!

Finally got a Dec date! Dec 23rd

Paid my surgery off in full.. Now just waiting on dec 23rd.. I'm so excited but nervous as hell!

Can't wait to see your results my date is Feb 2015!!!

My date just got moves up from the 23 to the 20th

Only 8 more days. Im hoping for the 17th I have to call the office today and see if anything came open.... my time is really coming fast! I will post some pre-opp pic later today! Where do you guys get you garment from

Where r u planning on staying post surgery. I can provide you with transportation to and from appointments driving back and forth can get expensive depending on cabs
Did you get your date moved to the 17th? It would be nice to have a surgery buddy to share recovery process and be supportive.
No I have to call and check tmrrw.. hopefully they do.. where arw you staying?

Pre-op pictures

Update on pre-op pics more coming soon!

More pre-op pics

More Pre-op pics.. I will take some in clothes later and post.. Then take with the same clothing after surgery.

My new wish pic

Maybe a little unrealistic but this is the look I want. No waist at all!

Finally some pics! Wow you're after body is going to be awesome because you have a perfect shape already!
Aww thanks.. We both will, we going to the best! Lol I'm mad we both up obsessing with site, lol.. I think we are going to have it bad for RS for the next 4 days lol!

On my way to my surgery

Took my measurements this morning

Breast: 36
Waist: 33
Hips: 43

I'm on my way to surgery now; surgerys at 10:00 but I have to be there at 9... Will post pictures soon as I can.

Hope ur doing ok..
Hey BigBooty2014, get your rest and when you feel up to it, let us see PICS!!!!
Good luck!

Day of surgery pics

Me on rhe car ride home

I love my results!!

My ass looks huge and I love every inch of it. I can't wait to take off my garment on friday.

Aftet surgery I was totally out of it. I was in and out all day. The pain was on level 10 rught after surgery. I could barley walk, my sister had to hold my hand everytime I got out the car. I slept the majorty of the day. That explains why I'm up late night. I'm not hurting ass much now. I had to get my inner thighs done because there wasn't enough fat in my stomach, back and inner thighs.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

l will post alot more picture in the morning

I will post alot more pictures in the morning

Girl that butt look big under there!!!
Can't wait to see your results!!! Have a speedy recovery!!!
Welcome to the land of big booties, after care is the key now

cc's out and cc's in

So I had a total of 2500 cc's taking out
Stomach: 500cc's
Back: 1000cc's
Thighs: 500cc's each

I had a total of:
875cc's in each cheek
200cc's in each hips

Congrats luv u take care and heal well! ass ass ass ass....
Congrats later. You are looking good!!
lol it is.. I get to take my garment off tomorrow, so we will be to see what it really looks like

Day 4 post op

I'm on day 4 post op. I donr feel any pain. The worst day was day 1 everyday after that eavh day got better. My butt changes each day, its acutally bigger from the day I came home. I love my results so far, I dont want to fall in love with it yet cuz I know it will keep changing.. Its still hard tho.

Looking good!
You look great!
I have a sx date of 6 Jan but I will be there this Friday for my pre-op, I am such a nervous wreck.. lol! You look great ;-)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon