Who Wants my Jan 2013 Date With Dr. Jimerson? - Atlanta, GA

I have to postpone my plans, my surgery date is...

I have to postpone my plans, my surgery date is less than one month away so you have to hurry. I know a lot of you beautiful ladies are interested in moving up your surgery date so here's your chance!

I just need my $500 deposit back and the date is yours!!!

You don't have much time left to get ready for the surgery, so please let me know ASAP.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

On Realself

I just found out from another Real Self member that tried to switch dates that the office IS NOT allowing ppl to switch dates.Let me know if you find out something differently.
How'd your sx go hun? Hope all is well.
I want the date!! Tell me what I need to do!
Call the office its people on the cancellation list waiting. I wish I could get that date
Damn I wish I knew this earlier. I can't make the pre op clearance by then. I wanna get it over with sooo bad I'm scheduled for march 1st.
I know, this just came up suddenly, but I hope I can still give it away. Thanks for responding.
Thanks I'll do that.
Hey can u get ur deposit back? If so ill take that date. U haven't been to post op right? Did u find anyone to give it too? I really want this over with lol
Hi I haven't found anyone yet, and I'm not sure if I can get my deposit back since its such short notice. What do you mean by post op?
have u been to ur pre op (that's what I meant to say) its the appointment two weeks before ur operation. U have two weeks to cancel without additional penalites.the contract says the deposit is non refundable no matter what unless u have a medical reason y u can't have the operation. Right now. Damn. Sorry. Used my hubby credit card to pay my deposit not cash. U need that 500 back honey lol.
hi what date in jan ? ill b mre than happy to take your date
It's the 8th. Can you give me the deposit back, and the I'll call them right now. Can you let me know as soon as possible please.

Hi there, Welcome!

Have you been able to get another date, or are you putting off your BBL plans indefinitely?

Hi Kathy thanks, can you tell me how to change the heading, it's supposed to say 2013, not 2012, I'm afraid people will think it's an old post. I am working on a new date much later in the year.

No problem, I have changed that over for you. Good luck with your new date!

Thanks!