Makeover Before the Dirty 30! - Atlanta, GA

I wanted to revamp my appearance and get rid of...

I wanted to revamp my appearance and get rid of unwanted, unsightly body fat, so I chose to trust GA Plastic and Reconstructive with my procedure, which was BBL and lipo of the abdomen waist and bra rolls. I have provided pictures of my pre-op and recovery thus far.

After surgery, I experienced fatigue and a slight depression for about 3-4 weeks, but that's normal for such an intense, dramatic procedure. Thus far, I am extremely pleased with the results of the procedures. I am continuing to wear the body suit that has been provided to maximize the results

First SmoothShape Treatment Completed...

So along with my surgical procedure, I received two SmoothShape sessions, and used my first session yesterday, nine weeks after my procedure. The session is conducted by a specialist, and she moves an apparatus over the sections of my body that were contoured by the surgery (back and abdomen, NOT my buttocks) for the purpose of "smoothing out" any creases, visible cellulite, and to rid the body of any swelling, excess fluid buildup, etc. It was a 45 minute procedure and I actually fell asleep during the session; I was sooo comfortable!

Drink plenty of water after the session so that your lymphatic system can flush out the "debris". I haven't noticed any changes just yet but typically it takes about 4 sessions to notice a change. I plan to purchase some additional sessions.

I'm ready to start working out so that I can maintain this new bod! :-)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

The GA Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery staff treated me so well before, during, and after my procedure. I was given such wonderful service. Communication regarding the procedure and any follow-up care has been provided consistently and timely. Dr. Celestin is a diamond in her field.

Did you ever consider Dr. Okoro?
Your results are fabulous..did you have breast augmentation with Ruth? Im seeking a doc for a reduction and lipo of bra rolls and arms
Thank you! I'm still in the healing process but everything is continuing to adjust well. Dr. Celestin didn't perform my breast reduction, only my BBL and lipo of the stomach and bra rolls. I had my breast reduction performed by Dr. Broc Pratt of The Refine Institute in Charlotte, NC.
Your butt looks so good. I'm jealous
LOL! Thank you!
You look awesome!!! Hope you are healing well!
Everything is coming along smoothly. Thank you!
Great review!! You look awesome!! Can't wait for mine!
You'll love it. This procedure was well worth it.
Welcome to RS and congratulations ! Happy healing!
Thank you!
Uw!
Your butt looks good
Thank you! It's definitely a vast improvement from my various (lack of) shape.