Patiently Waiting - I've been planning to get the procedure done for almost 3 years now - Atlanta, GA

I've been planning to get the procedure done for...

I've been planning to get the procedure done for almost 3 years now, I contacted Dr. Jimerson's office awhile back but I never scheduled a consultation. After seeing him on T.I & Tiny I told myself I've got to get this done....... its now or never. The earliest I can get a consultation is May, by that time I will have the money and the body I've wanted for the longest!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited but nervous at the same time....... I would love to get some advice from the BBL sisters out there, especially since I'll be coming from NC.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Good luck with your consultation, I hope you get the date you're looking for!

If you're looking for good advice and preparation lists, we have a couple of reviews, which give very detailed lists that a lot of the community find useful. I've put the links below for you.

Cris777

Foreverbooty Part 1 and 2

So Ive been on this website constantly for the...

So Ive been on this website constantly for the last 2 weeks.... i feel like a stalker lol. I've see some lady's that went to Dr. J and they look AMAZING, I am so ready to get this surgery done. I have sooooo many questions but I dont want to get on anybody's nerves asking all my questions. My best friend was going to come with me but she isnt sure if she can take off 10 days from work so i might be doing it alone. I'm wondering how would that work, me being by myself.... i know i'll need a nurse to assist me but how do I get one, i'm coming from NC and I know nothing about ATL...... I really need someone to talk to, this is killing me lol. I'll keep doing my research and hopefully I can get some info. I might just call Dr. J office in the a.m. (if u dont call early u will never get through lol)
Hey girlie!! #TeamJimerson all the way! My day is coming up on Feb 14 and I am SO EXCITED! I look forward to your updates, and be sure to be on the lookout for earlier dates if that interests you!
I am going on march 28 trying to get it and be healed by the summer
Welcome BBL Sister! :) I am July 17th 2013 with Dr.J! Summer will be here before we know it! U ready??? :)

Hey to all my BBL Sisters especially my Team...

Hey to all my BBL Sisters especially my Team Jimerson Dolls!!! So I really dont have too much to update u guys on. Michelle called me this evening (she is so sweet, she is really making this journey very easy and comfortable for me and thats good b/c i am so nervous about surgery) anyway she informed me that Dr J is booked up thru the first week in sept and it will get worst once ppl get their tax refunds......I was omg noooooo, so tomorrow Im calling to put my deposit down (i have to do it before my consultation b/c thats the only way i can guarantee a surgery date before sept/oct but since I'm paying cash I can get my sx date for may 7 or after (which is a lot better that sept, oct, or even nov). Michelle also told me that rates will increase Feb 1 but she wont know the exact price until the last few days of this month. This is really starting to stress me out OMG!!!!! Shout out to all My Dr Jimerson's dolls who have already had their surgeries, u guys have been so informative and inspired me even more to go thru with getting the body of my dreams - u are all very BEAUTIFUL woman!!! And shout out to all the dolls going to Dr. Jimerson this year, i pray we all have a great experience and we all have gorgeous results (2013.... the year of big booties lol) I'm getting my laptop fixed so as soon as i get it back i'll upload pics (i know its been long over due lol) Take care lovely ladies.....
MsGradBooty is trying to get rid of her date which is May 16th so hopefully you see this message soon and get in touch with her before someone else does! She just posted it today!
Thanks sooo much hun but i cant do may 16...... I have obligations with school. Omg this sucks, i'll still get in contact with her tho i may be able to change my schedule around!!!! Thanks again hun
I will take that date call me (704)451-8209

Hello all my lovely ladies and Dr. Jimerson Dollz....

Hello all my lovely ladies and Dr. Jimerson Dollz. I finally got my laptop fixed so now I can put up my wish pics..... it's been too long. I have been having the hardest time trying to get in contact with someone so I can put my deposit down. TODAY I FINALLY GOT THROUGH (THANK YOU JESUS), I called for almost a week, leaving several meassage but this morning I got a call and I stop everything I was doing to take the call lol. Valarie was a doll, she answered all my questions and truely put my mind at ease. I wanted to have my surgery this May or sometime this summer but I thought hard about and I dont want to have a banging body and cant go no where to show it off b/c I'm broke. So I decided to wait until Oct..... OMG that seems so far away but atleast it gives me more than enough time to save up money and Valarie told me that they are having a lot of cancelations (why I am not sure) but I will probably see him before Oct 16 and the best part is I wont have to pay the new price (which I heard may be $1000 more), paying my deposit today lock in the current price. Now my game plan is to work work work work and save save save save and begin planning for this trip..... I'm so excited I dont even know where to begin!!!! Take care Ladies and Be Blessed
@ livefree-you are very welcomed! i know what you mean! i have planned out my finances that way too. i dont need any last minute bs with this! :)) i will be one hot sister!
Lol Me too girl! I will be calling them monday! They should understand our situations!!!
How exciting! I wonder what the new price structure is? Just to think I was grumpy about the old prices. LOL. I am happy I paid and scheduled when I did. I can't imagine paying more. We are having surgery nearly one month apart. I can't wait to get the Jimerson hook up :)

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a wonderful...

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a wonderful week. With everyday that passes I get even more excited about Oct 16!!!! Today I talked to michelle, I love her, she is so helpful and doesnt make me feel like I'm dumb for asking so many questions. So anyway I put down some more money towards my big day. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna finance any or just pay cash but at this rate I'll have it paid in no time. I've only told 1 person that I'm getting this done, ppl around these parts are very judgemental and look down on you for doing stuff like this. They think that you have issues within yourself and should seek professional help if getting sx is the only way to make you happy about yourself. I'm all for cosmetic inhancement if its done the right way. Its no different then buying an outfit, shoes, getting your hair done or something like that. I know I love myself and I do have confidence but I know with the help of Dr Jimerson my confidence will b through the roof.... And anyway its my money, if your not gonna help me pay the bill then you have no opinion lol. I'm so grateful for this website, its good to know I'm not alone. I need to start getting everything together, i just dont know where to begin because I get so excited when I think about it lol if y'all have any tips or advice please do share. Take care ladies!!!!!
Hello shontevia im from north carolina as well and wanting to go to Dr. J. Im trying real hard to get in but cant get through since the first time i called. I was given a consult date of may 2014 and i was like WOW! I thought about going to somebody locally but there before and after pics are not impressing. Dr. J's photos are in a class by itself. I agree on what you said about how people here view cosmetic surgery. lol My husband is the only one thats positive toward the surgery. Anyways...your review was helpful and im glad im not the only one from NC that felt that way. Good luck with your journey. keep in touch.
Good luck on your journey :) I am May 17th
Thanks girl!!!! Same to u, i'm so jealous i'm ready now lol keep me up to date with your journey

Hello to all my lovely ladies and Dr Jimerson...

Hello to all my lovely ladies and Dr Jimerson Dolls!!!! Thanks to BBLnATL I realized that I left out an important detail about my bbl journey. When I contact Dr J office last yr I had my consultation scheduled for May 6 at 9:30 am but when I called back around mid Jan Michelle told me that slots were filling up fast and if I wait until my consultation to book a sx date then I would b waiting until Jan or Feb 2014 so it would b best to pay the $500 to hold a surgery date and thats exactly what I did. So to all the Lady's out there getting fustrated or discourage please don't just b persistent and when u talk to them make sure u have a game plan as far as how u plan on paying for the sx. Remember Dr Jimerson's office get alot of calls and not everybody they talk to has the stuff together so if you show them your are serious then they will be able to work with you. Take Care Ladies..... Be blessed!!!!
I just saw your response to new booti regarding not having your consult and had to read your blog again because I could have sworn your surgery date was locked in. You are making me wish I had Michellle as a PC. When I tried to get an earlier consult date and offered to make a payment, I was told that they do things in order and do not accept payments before the day of the consult. Imagine that being told to you in a firm voice at a slooooow pace. LOL. I am glad things worked out for you and you were able to lock in the old rates!
I guess I got lucky. I'm actually doing it out of order..... Idk who told you that you couldn't do that cuz thats exactly what i'm doing. I booked my sx date before my consultation. U should definitely talk to Michelle or Valerie
I just realize i didnt even put in my blog when i was having my consult, i need to update that. But i'm having it on may 6

Hey ladies!!!!! Hope all is well..... To the...

Hey ladies!!!!! Hope all is well..... To the ladies that recently had sx I pray you all are healing well and enjoying your new bodies!!! To the ladies getting ready for Sx soon I also pray all goes well and u get the body of your dreams and to my Oct sister we have 7 months to go (god that seems soooo far away). Anyway I didnt have anything special to say just wanted to touch base with all my bbl sisters. I'm just ready to see Dr Jimerson, come on October 16!!!!! Be blessed ladies and stay encourage
Do you know if they allow you to give away your date and get your refund back?

Hey ladies & Dr Jimerson Dollz!!!!! I really have...

Hey ladies & Dr Jimerson Dollz!!!!! I really have absolutely nothing to talk about lol but I was bored at work so i thought i'd get up here to kill some time. I've heard from a few ladies that the prices have went up drastically - smh, i hope that doesnt discourage u ladies to go with Dr Jimerson (remember u get what u pay for). I've seen some ladies who paid $5000 and the results were not what they wanted, they only lasted a few months, or they had a near death experience. So even tho DR. Jimerson prices are a lil much his results are amazing and permanent (if you follow all the post op instructions correctly). Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dr. Andrew Jimerson!!!!!!!!!!! Take care ladies!!!!!
When I called for consultation I told them I would pay cash. I think she quoted me 8,800 but not sure. It was a 3 months ago. Well my consultation is for May. So do u know what the cost is if paying cash? Cuz I think it's unethical to tell a person what they will pay just to tell them later, that price increased. Especially if ur not allowed to pay deposit in advance.
Yeah it was $8,800 (cash) + $1000 for hips (if u choose) until this month. One of the lady's up here told me that they quoted her over $11,000 (read the post from new booti, its below this one). Even if u called 3 months ago the only way to lock in that price was to pay the deposit before it went up. A lot of ppl have told me that u cant pay the deposit in advance????? Idk if they changed it or what b/c i paid my deposit last month for my sx date in oct and my consultation isn't til may 6.
Hey just to update you....First of all i was told my consult would be May 2014 and i was so shocked then i was trying so hard to get a sooner one and called back and got one for 3-13-13. I called the day before (3-12-13) and was told it was a mistake and to keep the may 2014 consult date. By this time i kinda gave up on my new a$$, lol then i get a call on thursday 3-14-13 by valorie and she asked if i had time for a consult. I had sent my pics in advance because i was preparing for my 3-13-13 consult. Anyway i am 5'2 about 143lbs and i was quoted $11,450. I was like WOW. So i told her i was going to discuss it with my husband and call her back on monday. So yes they did go up alot. I was told not to loose any weight but she did not say anything about gaining. I did not actually talk with Dr. J but i was told he was beside her telling her what he was going to do. Valerie told me they were booked until december but if i was paying in cash she could put me on the fast track which tons of girls drop off daily. She told me to put a $500 deposit down to lock in my date. So ima call tomorrow to put my deposit down. So u were lucky to get the old rate. Have a good day/night.

Good morning ladies!!!! So I called Dr. Jimerson's...

Good morning ladies!!!! So I called Dr. Jimerson's office just to see if i could get an earlier consult b/c waiting til may is killing me. I was put on hold forever then they told me that since my sx is already set for oct Dr J doesn't want to move up my consult so i have to wait til may 6..... I guess i can wait another month and a half (sigh). Also they no longer accept healthcare finance direct but i was told they have a new "in house financing" through dr Jimerson's office but they wont tell you anything until your consultation and its not a guaranteed approval, you have to meet their criteria. I hope i can get approve for it!!! Also if u ladies are having trouble getting through or getting straight forward answers talk to Michelle, Valorie, or Maxine - these ladies are great and they have been the best help. Michelle is suppose to call me back this week for a follow up phone call. If i find out anymore info I'll be sure to let u ladies know!!!! Take care
Hey girlie can u pls tell me name of model in green dress? I'd love to find a bikini pic of her..
Hey hun!!! Her name is Kyra Chaos. I love her body, she's one of my favorites. There is plenty of pics of her online.
One of my FAVS too BBL sister! I'm so requesting a body like hers!!! I wonder did she get a BBL to her body???

Hey Bbl Dolls!!! Its been a while since I've...

Hey Bbl Dolls!!! Its been a while since I've updated..... I didn't have much to talk about lol anywho I had my consult this morning at 9:45am wit Dr. J and Shelly it only took 15 mins..... I didn't have much to talk about or alot of questions b/c I've been talking to Michelle so much over the last 5 months. I had to add bra roll (which I really didnt want to) making my sx total $11,200: $9,300 for bbl + $1,000 for hips + $900 for bra roll. I need to lose weight which is good I guess, I'm 5'3 and 162lbs (yuck) My goal weight is between 142-148 anywhere in that area will be great, not trying to b skinny cuz thats something I've never been lol. Now my plan is to start getting everything together buying what I need for Oct its only a lil over 5 months away!!!! Cant wait I just pray that I get the results I want, my goals are realistic so I should get amazing results (I'm praying for this in advance).*** Side note: Shelly told me as of now the earliest date for sx is feb/march 2014 but thanks to Michelle I locked my date in back in feb. I was like omg, what about the girls who consults aren't until next year.... Shelly kinda laughed and said ummm b/c Dr J is booking so quickly they probably wont get sx until 2015 unless they pay all cash. Thats crazy!!!! Anyway Good luck....... No scratch that I don't believe in luck, instead I believe in prayer so i'm praying for all the ladies with sx coming up, ladies who just had sx and ladies still recovering. I wish everyone well throughout your journey!!!!! Take Care Ladies

**** I meant to say I don't need to lose weight......

**** I meant to say I don't need to lose weight.... He wants me to stay at 162***
hey just wanted to say I'm almost a month post op with Dr Jimerson and i couldn't be happier with my results he is amazing!! if u have any questions let me know i will do my best to help u! have a great sunday :)
I'm excited for you!!! After surgery I'll be driving to my dads place in Fayetteville, NC :) 6 hours away from the center.
I'm excited too but I may have to wait to get my J Curves until next yr :( I trying to see if I can work it out but if not I'll b wit ya in May!!!

Dr Jimerson's the one for me!!!

So much has happen in the last 3 months. My baby has been getting sick and he has to have sx, i just found out that I have mold in my apartmartment. All my suitcases (which had all my winter clothes in it) were ruin and had to be thrown away along with my washer and dryer and my other valuables *smh* and now school starts monday and I am no where near mentally prepared to focus on school. Now I have to move to I'm in the process of packing and the apartment I am moving to wont be completed until oct soooooo OMG I'm so done right now. With all this going on I know I wont be able to get my sx in oct :( I looked into Dr Yily and Dr Duran and I was about to go to Yily (her results are amazing) but I just didnt feel comfortable going to DR by myself and in my heart I really want Jimerson to give me my dream body. So as of right now I believe I'll be pushing my date back, it breaks my heart but I gotta move and take care of my baby first before I take care of myself. **Side Note: Shout out to all those single mothers out there I truely admire u all cuz its no joke raising a child by yourself.** I am still going to ATL the end of the month to see Dr J and pay some of my balance off. Hopefully I can get a date in march (when Sarah gets her sx.... Wink wink lol) I think it would be so cool to go the same time Dr J employee does lol hopefully Michelle can work it out. Congrats to all the ladies who had their sx and ladies getting ready to. I pray success for all you ladies..... Success in sx, success in recovery and success in life. I'll be back later this month after I left michelle with my new date!!!!! Be bless and stay encourage!!!!!
Good luck with everything. I wish you the best
Thanks!!! I'm glad your are happy with your results and I'm glad I decided to stick with Dr J. So much is going on right now but i will keep in touch with you and all my Dr J dolls.

Oct 31, 2014?!?!?!? (tear tear)

I had to push back my date b/c of $ issues. Michelle called me today and told me that he is booked until oct 2014!!!!!! My heart dropped, i cant wait that long but its ok, i got a plan b. Hope you ladies are doing well!!!
Don't u worry doll.. Everything happens for a reason.. Thx 4 showing me love n I'm hear to support u until your big day *hugs*
You are going to be even better come nxt year! Cont to think positve becz you're with the best PS and you will be put on da map sustagurlfriend!
Thanks girl!!!! The waiting game is killing me, i've never wanted something so bad in my life.

Waiting for my dream to become reality

I'm so ready to have this sx. ***Shoutout to Ms HottiBodi she looks AMAZING already and Pretty Physique (my fav jimerson doll) her results are something serious.*** Even tho my sx date wit Dr. J is scheduled for Oct 31 2014, over a yr from now i'm still happy to know that one day I will get my J curves. As for now I've decided to visit Dr. Yily in the DR (she os a beast too and I want some serious hips lol) I'm just waiting to get my exact date. So by the end of next yr (God willing) I will have my dream body and a confidence that no one will be able to take from me. Until then I'll work like I've never work before cuz there is no other option!!! Best wishes to all the dolls out there and happy healing.

Random Pics

I know about the wait.... seems as though it takes forever, but on the positive side, it allows you more time to get all avenues in order!lol By the time I have my sx, it will be shy a month of a year that I began my journey here on RS. Now that Feb is just around the corner, seems like time has gone into fast forward mode. So, your time to shine will be here before you know it, and it will be worth the wait!
Much love and support sent your way.....you will be more than amazing. Enjoy the journey, even though the waiting game seems like forever! Best of luck babe!
Thanks hun!!!! Same to u!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon