Finally Booked with Dr Jimerson for BBL!!!!! - Atlanta, GA

Hey everyone! thought id start writing a log as I...

Hey everyone! thought id start writing a log as I finally am booked with Dr Jimerson. For a while I was toying between Duran and Jimerson but after trying ton get hold of Duran, and failing, then finally getting hold of her and her not even really giving me a consultation, I pretty much made my mind up. I had one email from Duran after i sent her pics and asked if she could achieve my wish pics, she just said how big your butt will go depends on the skin you have. i then sent a reply probing more, asking the necessary questions but never got a response. I found some info about Elizabeth who spoke English and worked for Duran so i called her. When I called the line was so bad and I could hardly make out what she was saying. She gave me a surgery date and said when I pay a deposit I can speak with Duran further. I thought this was a bit backwards because I had been given a surgery date, but not had any of my questions answered. So I gave up on that and went with Jimerson. Everyone In the office is so polite and very helpful. Originally I was booked to go August 2014, but last night I called and paid the whole balance and brought the date forward to February 2014! Nicely in time for summer, and I cant wait! Would be good to speak to some other peeps out there awaiting or already had the surgery!

Hitting the gym...hard!

So I need to lose 10lbs before the surgery in Feb! So I've just started training. Trying to go twice per day, every other day. Currently weighing in at 11.12st So my goal is around 11stone, as when I had the consultation, I was 11.9st.

Just over 3 weeks until show time!!!!

So flights and hotel are booked, and medical clearance along with labs are also sent, just need to lose the last few pounds! Been told to lose between 5-10lb, so 10lbs would take me to around 11st. Im currently 11st8, but going hard at the gym and eating a lot less and well.

Im so excited, this time next month I will have a big booty, hard to imagine. Just a bot anxious about getting put to sleep as ive never had any surgery!

Will post before pics up before I go to ATL!

Surgery done!!!!

Hey dolls,

Had my surgery 2 days ago! I'm currently led in the hotel, on my front! Can't believe how little pain I'm in. Feels like I've been to the gym and had a hardcore session so my muscles ache. I have Renee who is a nurse at jimersons coming over to take my compression garment off for the first time. Then she will help me clean my wounds etc. It's $100 extra for that but my fiancée wants her to come over as he's not too confident to do it himself. I look great in my compression garment, and I know ur butt shrinks a bit so hope it doesnt shrink too much. Glad it's over! But I'm so glad it went so smoothly!

Post bbl

Post bbl 7 days

Night before bbl

Before bbl

Didn't need to loose weight, I should of gained!!!

its been 5 days since i have had my bbl! im looking really good!. One thing though, i really wanted a big butt, i mean super big. when i had my consultation back in june last year, i sent my wish pics along with pics of myself. Anyways i was told i need to loose 5-10lbs because my skin looks tight. So a few weeks approaching my bbl i emailed shelly and said im loosing weight but are u sure i need to loose that much weight as there wont be any fat left to suck out! i didnt get a reply. So the day of my surgery i met jimmerson, showed him a wish pic and he said 'you havent got enough fat on you for that' i was like omg really? i was told to loose weight! he said he will do what he can. Anyways it came to light that the wrong womans pics were attached to my file! the pic that was with my file was of a large lady and im really slim. I wasnt happy to be honest, because if i was told to gain more weight, i could of had a bigger butt. But they said they put as much in as they could. i ended up with 825cc in each cheek and 200cc in each hip. And i do look good, i just hope my butt dosnt shrink too much from this size. But i would call the office to make sure they have ur right pics and check that you have correctly gained or lost weight. Okay the stuff i needed, you can get from the pharmacy across the street when you pick up your perscriptions so i didn't pack anything for surgery aside from loose tracksuit. But they said on the day its easier if you have a maxi dress to wear home instead of a tracksuit, but the tracksuit worked fine. Things from the pharmacy were maxi pads, because the use this for covering up the drain site and for soaking up blood that leaks into your garment on the first night. I brought gauze but i didn't end up using any of that. Surgery tape, hydrogen peroxide, cotton buds, cotton pads, alcohol, female urinal - That is a must because its hard to squat after surgery. I was constipated for about 5 days but i've been today finally after taking some laxatives. Hope this helps! x x

13 days post bbl

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Is your butt still looking big up to this day or have you lost some of it ? Thanks you look great btw.
You look great!!!
thanks guys. it went down though, alot from this picture!
wow...Dr. J did his thang on you. You look amazing.
You look fantastic!
Thanks : )
Bootiful
U look great!
OMG!!! Girl you Look so Good!!! You got a big booty! It looks so NICE, Wish mine would turn out that way. I had to gane 20lbs, And i Have. Need for my hipa And J-Lo butt!! Lol. You Look GREAT! Is it still that big?!?!
Yea it's still the same size! Hope it stays! I have the garment on and I will keep the garment on as long as possible!
Nice! Another question..... Did they tell you what vitamins to take? And that's after the surgery right? Not before......
I haven taken any vitamins before or after the surgery, well actually iron tablets after surgery, that's all.
Ok. Ill wait to get those then after I see him for my pre-op. I see that many girls buy a lot of stuff, and since I'm not working, I need to spend my money wisely :)
Yea they do, I see girls are spending hundreds of dollars for medical supplies! Mine came to about 50$! So don't waste ur money. Just wait and h can get everything u need after ur pre-op at the pharmacy accross the street from jimerson a office.
Thank you bunches love! So, how are you feeling today? Any Moore pictures? Still big booty? Lol
Hey I've posted some updated pics : )
OMG!!!!! Girl u look amazing nice!! Wow! Still looks BIG!! I'm kind of getting nervous next Week on Thursday!! ;) but really Ready for my Selena booty.... Lol looks good! How u feel? Have u left?
Got back to the uk today! Ride home was very uncomfortable. The boppy pillows are rubbish to sit on, don't give u any support. I put on a tight dress today, my figure looks amazing!!! Really pleased. I've put on a few lbs but I did that purposely cos I lost weight before surgery as I was given the wrong info, I decided after surgery to gain a few lbs just to make sure my body didn't continue to lose weight and it's worked for now. So I'm gunna maintain now. I soooooo cannot wait to see ur results. We stayed at the homewood suites in norcross, the hotel was great, free brekky 7 days a week and an eve meal with drinks mon-thurs. U booked a hotel yet?
Yes, Town Place suits in Norcross. OMG, you look amazing!! Hope mines turns out that way. So you flew back, wow! I would have been scared.... to kill my fat... I'm happy for you! Enjoy your new figure, couse the price we pay, we better super enjoy it!! We keep in touch and update pics with dresses on.... Take care and thank bunches, for all your advised. Next week for me :)
Thanks, an no problem I'm happy to help. yea really happy! I will look out for ur updates cannot wait!
OMG your cakes are crazy HOT he did you right!
Thanks : )