Dreaming of a Bangin Body with Dr. J Curves - Suwanee, GA

Hi BBL ladies, I'm super excited that sooon I will...

Hi BBL ladies, I'm super excited that sooon I will have the body I have always imagined myself in. Only if God permits, I will be getting a butt
augmentation and lift with Dr. Jimerson in Atlanta.
I had my webinar on June 13, 2013 with Ms. Sara. I will be getting fat grafting to my butt and hips!!

My Bodytype towards an Hourglass figure

I just wanted to give a little bit more information on my current bodytype and what I am aiming for.

Currently, all my fat is stored on my upper back giving me massive back rolls. My shoulders are broad and I carry alot of arm fat. I also carry double D's giving me more emphasis on the top. On the lower half, I have a small butt and no hips. My butt has got a little bigger because of exercise and butt creams with maca root pills but it isn't what I want. My legs are well defined because of playing soccer.

I'm hoping to loose my boyish figure into getting more hips and butt. My procedure consists of getting the butt lift, augmentation using the fat from my upper and lower back, arm fat, and from abdomen. I don't want an incredibley large butt because I feel it wouldn't go with my atletic legs. I want to even out my breasts with my butt so it will look fabolous. I have nothing but faith things will go alright.

wish pic #2

another wish pic

my wishes

Ehhh

No booty :(...

the body I want

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I have not a chance to talk to him but from what I see, I know he is amazing and God bless him for the work he does.

Girl, I used that wish pic too!!!! Almost time love!!!! It's coming quickly ahhhh! May 2014 J Curve Ladies!!!
I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!! But I'm soooo impatient. Everyday I wake up believing I have the body I always dreamed to of. Thank God for my boobs but the booty will finish the final product :)...:D We will break necks ;)

Hey there, welcome!

So, your surgery is next May? That will come around before you know it, but it gives you a good amount of time to save up and prepare!

Yes! I can't wait :D But yes I have to prepare myself!
Congrats to you, how soon do you have your BBL? I am looking into Dr. Jimerson myself, and was just wondering the timeline after your webinar do you schedule the surgery. He has a long waiting list, however I am willing to wait.
I had my webinar on June 13th and Sarah was the one to host it. She then called me the next day and said that dates were available in April and May of next year! So I did mine in May because thats when I get out of school!
Thank you and best wishes for you!!
Yaaaaay, I'm hoping to get mine done then too, or June. Because I start Grad School next August and I want to be as healed as I can be before I start. ^_^ I'm so excited for you!
Best of luck to you
Thank you! Same goes for you :)
Goog luck sister. I hope he will give you better results than me. He messed up my entire body and took my 20000$. Before making your final decision do your research.
Wow, I just checked out your blog and that is heartbreaking. I'm sorry you went through that especially the money that is soo expensive. If I were you, I would do everything as possible to atleast get some of the money back. Thank you for sharing this with me and I will consider rethinking about my surgury! When did you have your surgury?
I had my surgery may 22nd with dr Jimerson.I try to share my story with all my sisters here to make them think twice before going through this. It s a gamble. The best doctor can make mistake.i have lost lot of money .almost 26000$. But I just read another blog of a sister who had the worse experience ever.she still at the hospital due to an infection and the doctor cut all the transferred infected fat and left her with multiple scars and pain.go check out her blog Topcat43. i beg all my sisters to rethinking about these surgeries.you may lose your money, your health and even your life.
Good luck lady! I have my webinar next Monday! What all did you do/talk about! ^_^ Yay we're on our way to some JCURVES!
Hey girl! Thank you very much :)!! Well she basically explained how the BBL procedure worked and she also covered the financial part, hotel stays if you're traveling, and what things are needed to be done before, during, and after surgury. The procedure includes the lipo of the lower back and abdomen area to your butt. If you want the bra rolls, hips, and arm fat removed, it costs extra. The BBL procedure is at 10,300, I think. You will definetely get more info on Monday and Sara is a sweet lady! She will give you suggestions on what will make you look bangin :P! I'm happy for you and you go girl!