Hey ladies, ive been reading alot of reviews for...

Hey ladies, ive been reading alot of reviews for other women, and it seems yall are very supportive. I am new to this and i am hoping to get a little guidance on the process. Any help tips would help. Anyone heard other reviews about Dr. Okoro? I am getting my love handles, upper & lower, and back fat removed; into my butt. I am 20 with 1 child so I am wondering how bad the pain is. They say childbirth is the closest thing to death. I took that pretty well, so im hoping the recovery wont be bad. Any tips would help guys.

yeah cheap dresses from walmart are good. Dr. Okoro sells arnica, i found out on thursday forgot to tell u. girl since my.smooth ahapes my midsection is hurting like hell. im itching like crazy..lol. but i look si cute in my clothes...lol
Thats exciting.
I went out and bought 3 more little pull over dresses. I figured they would get bloody do I just went to Walmart fr something simple. I bought the pads, bigger panties (cotton), b12 vitamins, and comfy pjs. I haven't found the arnica vitamins yet but I'm sill on the hunt. Since I have to drive to ATL now I'll do most of shopping here and any last min things I need I'll find a Walmart up there. It's getting closer, I'm getting nervous & scared.
Everything feeling ok & going well on your end? Is your belly still hard.
& thats fine I'll give u my # so hopefully we can see each other.
No I didnt have any drains. The incisions are as small as your pinky nail so they drain themselves thats why I told u to get kotex panty liners in the white pkg to put at incision sites so it drains quickly,and heal faster. I will be away for a wedding until sat night,send me ur# inbox. You sign all paperwork. Dr O will go over what hes gonna do,then u go across the street to get yout blood work done. On the day of surgery u cant eat or drink. when you go,he will draw on you and tell you what hes gonna do,the gives you medicine which calms you. MJ will come back and give you an Ipad to watch a movie for the medicine to take effrect. When you wake up its over and ur at the hotel and wont remember how u got there..lol

So i just fininshed packing for my trip. Im...

So i just fininshed packing for my trip. Im leaving Friday @5:00am to head to ATL for my in office consultation. I have surgery monday. Im so anxious & just ready for my end results. i cant wait for this to be over.
I just got cleared at three weeks to.sleep on my.sides, I got my hips done,I didnt have.any he gave me hips. itching is normal its ur nerves readjusting.
@sacramento gurlie44: good luck to you as well hun. im so excited for you. have u got everything you needed? traveling situations worked out? ect
im havig my upper, & lower abs, waist & back fat removed.
is your doc in atl as well??
@NYcutie: lol my sis isnt old enough to drive yet. but im going to work it out. i cant believe its coming closer. & how come your itching so bad? thats normal right? were u able to sleep on ur sides before or did u wait until recently to try?
Hey lady I was wondering what happened to u. Have ur sister drive you. I hope u find someone. Youcould always lay the frony seat all the way down n lay on your stomach.strapped in. Ive been good itching like hell, slathered on cortisone cream and calamine lotion. Its crazy, make sure to buy cortisone cream to have for itching. My midsection is still swollen, but im good. I have smoothshapes tomorrow at 2. I got 500 ccs in each butt for a total of 1,000 ,and he lipod 2,000ccs from all my areas. Im glad I didnt get 1,000 per cheek it woulda been big. My butt is a 14 my waist like a 10 so far. It feels good to sleep on my sides. I will be back in tow sunday. Inbox me ur#

So today i had my office consulation. I must say...

So today i had my office consulation. I must say they were AMAZING. i fell in love with the staff and my doctor even more. they answered all of my questions and even assured me i would get the results i wanted. i want a BIG but, self, natural looking, and one that fit my body. However the people that i want a booty simular to are NOT natural looking on MY frame. when you see my butt i do want you so say "damn thats a nice ass". not "oh! thats to big and i know thats fake". i asked for a k.mitchelle but. a but that is noticed in my jeans. & for that MY frame they told me they can shoot for that but that isnt realistic. He took the time to draw me what i would look like, the areas that would be gone, and explain my end result. Being that i have recently have a child and i DO have loose skin, the ONLY way to completely get ride of all of that i would have to get a tummy tuck. However after reading the reviews on here about loose skin & smart lipo scared me that i would be looking worse than b4. Dr. Okoro assured me thats not the case. He said it would a little bit of wrinkles around my belly button but after my "exillis" treatment that is included in my package that would be gone. I will be getting 800cc in both cheecks. I drilled them on after effects, surgery, follow ups, ect. and the best part is NO DRAINS !!!! the cuts are so small he leaves them open to drain. im excited. only 3 days away.. !!!!
I had local I ddnt remember anything. I didnt want general waking from general is a beast. I need to be twlight in case of anything, Im awake and easier to handle in an emergency.
i also wanted to b at the hospital to get the regual anesthesia. but i guess they didnt set up arrangement w/ the ologist. so i was alil dissapointed with that. i read on here antoher female went under local and she actually felt the knife cutting into her.
so im VERY worried.
i also wanted to wear a nice bodysuit for my bday next month so ive been on a hunt for that
ok cool I have a shelf, so I know what he is talking about.

Okay girls. 2marro is my BIG day. See you guys on...

Okay girls. 2marro is my BIG day. See you guys on the other side :)
God bless you.
u will be fine. see u on the otherside with ur new booty;-)

Gl tomm

Hello my bbl'ers. i had my surgery at 7:00a. i...

hello my bbl'ers. i had my surgery at 7:00a. i must say i am in the WORSE pain ive ever felt in my life. i have tatoos, &1 child. however NOTHING can amount to this. this is SERIOUS. it took me an hour wae up & get out of the or. it was in that much pain. i also kept feeling like was going to pass out. his is OUTSTANDING SERIOUSLY. 10 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD. even though it took me so log to get outa bed they were still so patient, so caring, you would have thought i was there blood family. i dont remember to much however i do remember looking down for a second & that baby fat is GONE. seriously. flat as a pancake. i have a little bit of extra skin but he also did the exillis treatment for me and i got bk next month for another. from what i see my looks GREAT however i have my bloodie garment on. ill take more pics once i can shower with this off. i did feel the needing going in butt. i felt somethign being drilled to me and something being pulled out. it reminded me on contracts. like a pain you know u have to deal with but u gota wait till a certain period until u can get ur epidural. & the only reason why i felt it is because i woke up towards the end/. i remember him saying "she wanted a shelf & she got it" she looks amazing" great job team". "her stomach looks great". however i was dozing in and out. i cant wait to take this garment off. so i would advice you for ALL the women that have been told u will need a tummy tuck and lipo wont work for you. seek another doctor. cause as u can see my son tore my body up. ill post more pics once im u 2 it girls thank u for ur suport
1. girls they told me i cant take my garment off for hours. however im BOODY every where. do u think a quick was off would hurt?
Girl u look amazing!! My stomach is a little smaller than yours but we are in the same boat!! My doctor said that my stomach will be flat as well after surgery but I will still have some loose skin which is fine with me as long as I get a flat belly!! A tummy tuck will never be an option for me I just can't do it!! But u look good girl!! Best wishes and I'm praying for your speedy recovery

Glad to see your doing ok... Hope u have a easy recovery
Happy healing girly! I'm from jax too! I got my surgery on aug 2nd! Hope your recovering well

Hey girls hope all is well. Well so far I am...

Hey girls hope all is well.
Well so far I am miserable like seriously. Even though it's only been two days I'm freaking out because my but has dropped. (which I figured cause the swelling has gone down). But as if now its not big enough. I want it back to the size it was on monday. I thought I got 700-800cc however I four yet yesterday I only got 680cc. I'm about to cry. I know it's to early. But im still concerned. My front is banging I got flat belly & great hips lil waist. But I need my ass to match.
"nycutie: we have been playing phone tag. Lol
But so far I take my vitamins as normal. I think I'm having a more difficult time because I have a 7mon old & he's jus as needy as me. UGH!!!
@marie.....HOw are you feeling?are you still stuck in the house like me?Did they put foam on your back and inner thighs too?
We had our surgeries same day,same time,so we are goin thru this together,I can't take a shower till FRiday....how bout you...my appt was the very next day,so they took that bloody garment off,and they changed my foams on my thighs,he lipped my inner thighs,flanks,upper abs,and a lil from my belly,I had a truck 4 yrs ago,do that's why I didn't have a lot to give,so 500cc was better than 400,thank god I put on some weight....hope ur well....ttys
Marie 163 imma call u, in a second

Hello girls. I hope everyone is doing okay. Happy...

Hello girls. I hope everyone is doing okay. Happy healings. Well I had my smooth shapes on Friday. (day 4 after surgery). It felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to have my belly massaged. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I also got my drain removed, and checked out for any infection. So far so good girls. Every time I pass a minor, or any reflection of myself I stop and do a little booty dance lol.
I also found out I did NOT get 680cc. I DID get 720cc in both cheeks. He said he used every bit of fat I had, and had nothing left to throw away. He put a little bit of fat in my sides to give me hips also. I seriously have a coke bottle, hourglass shape. My bday outfit came in the mail yesterday & you can clearly see my self, my hips, my belly and my butt. He made sure those areas are very noticeable. The pain comes and goes for me. This morning I feel okay, but last night I was in ALOT of pain. I had to take to pain pills. It's also hard for me because I loose circulation in my finger tips wen I'm laying on my belly. The doctor said its because my body isn't use to me being in one spot/position all the time. So he recommended me sleeping with my arms by my side. It's uncomfortable but it helps. My small cuts i got have all scabbed up and are pretty much gone. No bruises just hidden small cuts. He put them in hidden places on purpose. It's also frustrating not being able to sit on my but. I hate that also. But so far all is well. It's only day 6. So let's see what this week brings me :)
Hey girlie...I forgot to call you back last Thursday. I got caught up with the nice folks at Dr. O office. How did your followup go? I have my followup with Dr. Okoro this eeeka nd smoothshapes after. That smoothshapes feels sooo good, even when it hurts, it feels good. I am well no major issues. I am still itching a bit, but Uma gave me a prescription for these pills that help the itching but I cant take til night they make me sleepy. I have been slathering on cortisone cream to help me,. I went and bought 2 new waist cinchers fromt ths store in Discover mills. They sell girdles and lipo garments. I slept in one last night, it was the best sleep ever. I bought 3x's because they run small, now I need a 2x because the 3x was tight yesterday but now its not, its almost like my midsection shrunk down since yesterday. Glad that u are doing okay, and feeling much better. I told u that ur booty didnt shrink...lol. Your booty is still big...lmao
@sacramento: I bet it is. Its blazing my way also. But thats good. I'm glad your healing well. & at least you got ur booty now. Seem like bootys are in. Idk why but EVERY where I go in turn it's big booty girls everywhere. On the side of road, tv, magazines, club, Walmart lol I had to join the club.
@bootylicious: OMG!!! I can only imagen what is going thru your head right. Only 2days away !!!! Yes that recovery ain't no joke. I wasn't ready for this at all. But just get it over with Hun. Well b waiting for u on the other side
@bb2: YES...if u can find a great doc for a little less I would recommend. My whole reason for going to mine was because of the entire package I was getting. And it was cheaper than dr.j.
I have a closer pic of my stomach I can send you. However my paints were pulled down & I thought it was a little much for real self. But I wil crop and email to you if you like.
I was so worried about my but I never stop to admire my entire shape. I have a tiny waist, no stomach at all, and a NICE but. My doctor just didn't give me an ass. He reconstructed a new me. Which is phenomenal. Regarding the drains, I had 1. Most people don't get them "nycutie" had her surgery a couple of wks before me and she didn't have any (same doc). I it all depends on how much fluid leaks. I got mine removed 4 days later. I love him cause compared to these girls on here they are bruised up bad. I have not one bruise. I have 7 cuts that are the size of paper cuts. When are you planning get it done?
I will advise you to follow your heart on whatever doc you choose. Dr.o was the first doc I found. Something in me told me to stick with him. So I'm telling you the same.
@nycutie: how have you been girl?
Thanks Hun!!! I can't wait, I'm glad that u are enjoying ur new body!!! Can't wait for mines thanks again love!!

Hello girls. Well I'm feeling much better about...

Hello girls.
Well I'm feeling much better about a lot of things. I was a little confused about my healing instructions. I thought you couldn't sit on your but for 2weeks and after those 2weeks you have to use a boppy and only can sit on your but for 20min at a time. However that isn't the case. I just got off the phone with my doctor. They told me for 2weeks AFTER surgery I cannot sit on my but. If I did sit on my but within those first two weeks it could only be 20min at a time using a boppy. AFTER those first 2weeks I can sit normally. They told me after two weeks the fat has settled in and has done what it needs to do so the results I have at 2weeks would pretty much be perm. However even though they told me 2weeks I'm going to take an extra week of precaution. I go back to work Monday and I will take my boppy with me. Those 20min instructions I will apply when I go back to work. Just to be on the safe side. I will probably continue to use my boppy until week 6week that way im not applying to much direct pressure. I just won't get up as frequent after week 3 but will keep it at work. Since the garment has to be worn for 6weeks I figure I'll just use the boppy until then also. Even though I can resume all normal activities by week 4. Im just going to wait until week 6 also. JUST TO BE SAFE !!!! but knowing I'm almost all clear now gives me some relief. I hope everyone is doing okay :)
Lmao girl ur crazy as hell!! We have to hookup when u come back. Google excellis treatments in jax,it should come up. I had surgery on Thursday and went to work Tuesday so my situation was different. I sat on day 5 for 20 minutes at a time and used a timer because I had no choice,I had to go to work. I only sat that short time.I didnt sit til 3 weeks,but I still got up every 30 min. At week 4 I sat longer. Follow what they told you. Im still careful with my new booty though.
oooohhh shit. You gone fine as wine lol
I'm looking for someone here to complete my exillis package down here. Do u know how much they run??
& do u agree with what I'm saying? Is that what you did. The no sitting 2wks & after 2wks results are perm but still take it ex until 6wks??
I had my checkup with Dr, when he came in I was laying back on my butt,he told me to take it easy on my butt. Maybe he though I was 4 weeks.. Im getting a large garment also. Ive been sleeping on my stomach,butt been hurting. I got 2 smoothshapes and 1 excelis. I paid for 5 xtra and will pay for5 more and an excellis pkg.

Hey girls.... not much to update. ive been...

hey girls....
not much to update. ive been iching like crazy. its so crazy i can literally scratch my skin off. but the cortozone (msp) helps alot. im uploading another pics. i want u to look at the wish pic i showed my doc its (dr.salamas miami fl) work. i showed them the wish pic and told them thatsat i wanted. now if u compare my new pic im uploading to my wish..they look almost identical. hats off to my doc. happy healing girls
Looking good girl, I don't here much talk of your doctor on here, but you look damn good!
Hey, what's your height and weight before surgery??
I think I heard that you aren't supposed to sit for like 6 wks, thought 2 wks was really soon. This is the first I've heard of getting fina results after 2 wks as well, thought that was atleast like 2 months.
I'd like your opinion will you take a look at my current pics and tell me if you think I should continue losing weight?
Oh yea, whts smoothshapes, and excellis, I'm going with salama so I haven't heard of it.
A lump? Where that's weird is it at the lipo site?

Weeel weeeel weeeelll girls. Today was my first...

Weeel weeeel weeeelll girls.
Today was my first day back at work & boy was it tough. I honestly couldn't wait to get back home to write y'all about it lol. But I sit at a desk 8-12hrs a day (depending on how much ot I do). Today I worked about 9.5hrs & honestly I stood up most of day. I was to scared to even do the 20min. So most of the day I stood up and stood on my knees. I used the boppy to put under my knees when they started hurting. I actually have bruises, cuts, and scrapes on my knees from being on them through out the whole two week process. I mostly stand but when my legs get tired I get on my knees. When I did get tired from being on my legs & knees I would sit. So through out the whole day I sat on my but a total of 1hr. (no lie) my leg muscles hurt soooo bad. My cube at work is pretty big so you could only tell if u walked by my desk.
The lump is just from surgery. The doc said it will go away. Just need to massage it. She also wrote me a doc note that excused me for 2more additional wks off of work if I chose. However he reassured me my results are fine and there is nothing wrong with my taking extra precaution. She said it never hurts.
Hope everyone is doing well and happy healing. I'll post pics. In a sec
Hey crazy ass....lol I am good. Booty doing well no pain stomach and mid still swollen. Can't wait til it's finally over and I'm back to normal. Want to workout will start bootcamp next month. Need a six pack..lol want
Oh really, thats nor bad at all. I dont blame u girl, u spent too much money to lose that precious thang.Lol. i swear ur pic and another girl pic i seen will be my wish pic, he really hooked you up. Were you nervous to tell people you work with?. Girl i swear i work wirh the messiest females ever..smh. Good luck on ur journey sis..Mwah!
@3tweet: lol I'm trying to get some work down. My co workers thinks its hilarious to see my typing on my knees lol but thanks girl
@bootyace: those massage do good. I wish I had one right now. How many do you get with your package?
@foreverbooty: I'm sure your doc will 90% of the doc say 2-3weeks. But still take caution with ur but. I literally stand on my tippy toes while driving. I have the boppy down but I hate anything to touch it.
@nellima&jlo1: heeeeeeeyyyyy girls. Haven't heard from y'all. How are the babies doing. I hope the pregnancy is going well. Things are getting better. I'm just super anxious to get bk to normal ya kno. I want to go out to dinner or lunch or something. But to nervous to sit down.
@ghettobooty: hey girrly I'm feeling better. Minor pains. Stomach still hard but it doesn't hurt. My booty is also gettin softer. (still harder than a normal booty but not as hard as after surgery) I had my upper & lower, waist & lower back done. My deposit was 1000.00. Look him up girl. You know another girl on make me heel said "he's atls best kept secret". & I totally agree. Him and jimerson are the best and the most talked about in ATL. His pics on his website arnt as dramatic as jimerson. But Dr.O not only gave me a but he reshaped my whole body. & gave me a body i woulda never been able to get.
@bbeauitful: yes he is busy. He also books fast. When I started calling the 1st of June it was slow also. I had to ketch up with them cause they were so quick & being that I didn't have my stuff together it was slow. However once I found my financing. I scheduled a iconsule. From there eveything quickly speed up.
@nycutie: hey love what's going on. How that ass doing?? Lol

Hey giiirls. Hope all is well and happy healings...

Hey giiirls.
Hope all is well and happy healings. I'm doing okay. My but is getting a little softer. So that's a plus. Today was my first day actually sittin up properly on it. I went to get my nails done. The entire time I was getting them done I sat on my thighs if that makes since. So my but was mostly out of the chair because I leaned forward so much. However when it was time to get my feet done I had to leave back & put my feet up :( thhhheeeeennnn I had to lay down to get my eye brows done. Ugh!!!
I'm still standing, squatting, and kneeling at work. That won't change.
My but inches soooo bad lol when I have a itch I don't care where I am I HAVE to scratch. My mom thinks its funny. But I'm itchin every where.
Thats pretty much it. Not much change. I hope all my bblers are doing well. Love y'all :)
How soon did you go back to work?...I am going back to work on Friday after being 9 days post op and like you I have not sat not even to practice I can't bring myself to do it...I sat on the plain ride and felt like it was going to pop...I do sit on the toilet though (tmi) but it's the only way I can go....

I am so scared to sit but i know when people go out of states they don't even tell them to stay off the first 24 hours and there butts be big as hell so I am not sure if maybe the doctors in the states are being too precautions or what!

Either way your results with each pic look great!
I Don't want a ghetto booty either, well let's see sleeping over it all
I had local anesthesia so I'm not sure why urs is that high. His prices are the same my girl just wen t there.She paid 11 but she had local she didn't get general. An anesthesiologist? Cost money to do general. Well like I said the prices aren't for the faint at heart. I love my results and would pay it again tomorrow if I had to. Giving up all that money was ccrazy but worth it.

Hey girls. not much change just same o...same o....

hey girls.
not much change just same o...same o...
i will be posting pics after work. i
I know that feeling feels. like ur skin gonna rip. Lets meet up next Friday. I have smoithshapes today and excels next week.
@nycutie: yesss. ur so right. Uma told me a couple days ago i can start working out. however the lipo areas are still alil sore. when i bend over it feels like my skin will tear. it just seems so tight. and burning kinda sorta. if that make sence?? when is ur next smooth shapes. ill b there fri.
@jlo1: thanx girl. hows the baby?
@pretty square: thaaannkkk u :)
@missmiami: nope only swelled that first week. after that the swelling stopped pretty muc
@DangerousCurvesAhead: lol ur so silly. yes they were on point. the best part they were honest. showed them 4 wish pics. they told 1 was a no, because that wasnt my body type, another 1 was a no because that was unrealistic, another no because she had implants. and this pic was a yes. she said "we can give you that" & thats what they did. if you show him my b4 pics. they should know and remember who i am. "UMA" is his PA i talk to her alllll the time shell know also. they all know me by my first name. what day you going?? i have my 1 month follow up next wk fri actually.
I

Heeey girls. hope all is well. no much change...

heeey girls.
hope all is well. no much change from me. still loving my bbl. only wen im NOT in jeans. it doesnt look big in jeans. or atleast give me the look i wanted. however 2 ppl didnt even reconize me today cause they say "giiirl i wasnt sure that was you your but is big" lol. that makes me feel good. but i jeans. not so much :(
pics. uploaded.
hope all is well
Hi. In my search for a BBL doc I found ur review. WOW you look like you were born like that (bottylicious) . I read all comments and agree that he's a little spicy for my budget but I'm really impressed. Girl your body rock. And he achieved that look without TT??????? That really made my mouth dropped. All docs I consulted they want me to have a TT as well. I'm really happy for you. I could feel the pain reading your review but it is well worth it .
Girl your booty is still big even in jeans. Your mind is playing tricks on you again!!!lol. Cut it out..lol
he did a good job

Hey girls i hope all is well with you guys. so far...

hey girls i hope all is well with you guys. so far i am doing okay. not itching as much but ready to take off this white waist band. UGH !!! im 4wks post now. I actually sat on my but fareal this past monday and wen i went home to measure myself (i measure myself every morning and everynight) i noticed i lost 1 inch. it confused me because i didnt know i could loose inches at 4wks. but thats not bad considering i havent lost any volume or anything my whole healing process. My measurements were a 36-26-45. Now 36-26-44. But thats okay. I will post pics. tonight FORSURE !! ilyguys. happy healing :)
Looking good honey!!! U look awesome in that dress!!! ;-)
@SimoneVsSimone girl he is the bomb. I will not anyone else do any work on me but him.
Gosh I'm totally stalking your post because I go to me with Dr Okoro on The 12th to pay my down payment!!

Heeey girls. hope all is well. i had my 1month...

heeey girls. hope all is well.
i had my 1month follow up today. i was really excited to see the staff & dr.o 2day.
i also got to meet "nycutie". & dr.o did a FAB-U-LOUS job on her. her body is def. the truth. one thing we both agreed on that Dr. O doesnt give every patient that same "ghetto body". he gives u a but that fits YOUR body. & after seeing her & her seeing me we DEF agree our ass fits us. we are beyond happy with our results. i cant wait to see u again in nov hun.

i also got my exilis treatment. it was HOT as hell.(seriously) but for the most part it felt good. i thought i could do my exilis treatment & smoothsapes at the same time but i couldnt. so i got my exilis treatment & i will get a regular massage next fri. but overall so far so good. more pics. happy healing
Hey girl you look good :) We are in the same boat bc my baby will be a little over 6 months when I get the surgery done. I wish you happy healing!
Ash did u get your pubic area lipo'd? It's so so flat.
Round of applause....Baby make that....lol Girl your body is banging!!! He gave you exactly what you asked for!!! Wow...makes me think twice about my doc.

Heeey girls. long time no hear. i have been super...

heeey girls. long time no hear. i have been super busy and working. however i had to get on and update you guys.
i had my exilis treatment done 09/07/2012. i only had 1 treatment in my package so i only got one. however its a 6wk treatment and my doc said you have to keep it going. sucks for me i dont kno ne good docs here to finish my treatment. so ill do more research and maybe drive out of town to get it done. (well see)
my but is doing great. same measurements, same size, were all good girls. i do my squats also to keep it up. im going to start doing sit ups however i dont fully sit on my but yet. im 6wks post and i kno i can but i still wont. so for now i stick to squats. i LOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE my ass. i do i do i do. sometimes i say "is it big enuf" however if i got it ne bigger it wouldnt look natural and ppl would kno i had work done. i will be posting more pics soon guys. i hope everyone has happy healing. ily girls mwa :)
Marie you look fabioulous and bootylicious girl! Wish you quick recovery! Keep posting your progress, Dr O. seems to do great work. I will be consulting him this week, because
i'm still undecided.
Looking good over here girl!
Marie you look absolutely beautiful!

Heeey girls. just wanted to check in to see how...

heeey girls.
just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. so far im LOVING my butt. buzz is starting to get around and ppl are wondering where this but came from. im geting accused left & right to havin but shots. i dont think its THAT big to be accused of that but whatever. more ppl are more aware of but shots than the bbl. its a man in my city thats given tummy tucks and but shots 500.00 a each. NO LIE !!!!!! an x doctor that has a small shop hes doing it out of. girls plz be careful of stuff like this. its so deadly and dangerous. NOTHIN is worth ur life.
i keep meaning to upload more pics. im sorry u guys. i bought this outfit that i wore a couple days ago & PPL LOVED IT. my body looked AMAZING. i want to put those pics up but im alil worried some1 will reconize me, being that i have the pics all on my fbook ect. so ill put other general pics up like ive been doing.
my lipo areas still burn alil but not bad. my but is as soft as a cussion and my scars are pretty much gone.
im alil mad i havent recieved my 2nd stage garment yet. i ordered it 09/04. but all is well girls. i PINKY promise u will have pics. TODAY.
Hey Hot Azz....lol. Girl tell them you have a persona trainer and you do squats.LMBAO.. Haters are errywhere whenyou get a new booty and no stomach! Be careful who you tell yor secret because everyone is not happy for you, or able to enhance their look so they will hat. PLUS I told you that damn catsuit was gonna start a damn fire, and you need a 38 tucked in your thong for the haters..BWAAAAHHHH.. send me the pics to my inbox please...lol. What date are you coming up next month, we need to do lunch for real this time, no driveby:-). You'll you have to see her in person these pics dont do her justice.
You look good go girl!
you look good lovin ur shape...

Hey girls pics. posted. ill reply to comments wen...

hey girls pics. posted. ill reply to comments wen i get to work. running late love u guys :)

How are you doing girl?
Hey hot butt, the stage 2 garment is tight s hell. Be prepared its no joke, it snaps underneath. Hope ur doing okay. Let me know when you are coming up.
Your results are great. I can't believe how flat he got your belly.

Hey girls. long time no hear. &i know thats my...

hey girls. long time no hear. &i know thats my fault &i need to do better about getting on and checking in with you guys. but i have been alil down latley. & i should have got on here b4 and talk to yall about it but idk why i didnt think about it but hear goes.

So girls i have someone in my ear that is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS downing me about my surgery & my body. like seriously. its getting to the point i had to cry about it to my bestie about it.
but 1st let me back up &say for the girls who dont know i gaint hella weight with my son. i mean seriously. i became "gross" (view my b4 pics) & with all that weight gain my self estem dropping girls. FA REAL!! & I guess i just got impatient & wanted my body back quick, fast and in a hurry which is why i choice to have my surgery 6mon after my son was born. from that day on i had the body & now i just need to get bk to the "old" me b4 i had son. where i hold my head up high & dont care what nebody thinks. so FINALLY i thought i had got there. i mean. i felt so good about myself girls. but i have this 1 person (which i wont say who he/she is to me) but just understand there always in my ear. "you seriously waisted your money", i hope u dont tell anyone one how much you spent...cause that wast worth it". "all u did was make ur self wide, you should have went rounder" "it dont even look big when you stand to the side".
Thank u so much for sharing ur story u have deff made my search much earlier THANKS GIRL
Hey lil momma checking on you, u been quiet.Hope all is well. I will call you tomorrow night since u MIA. Im 4 months so u should be coming this way this month for ur followup. Let's get together , no drive by this time...lol. The new office is hot!!
Do you feel that your butt feels natural- jiggly?? :)

Hello my loves, i hope all is well. things for...

hello my loves,

i hope all is well. things for me are going well. the booty is going good as well. im in a much better place than my last update. im not paying attention to ANY more negativity or bs. my results are looking great. i attempted to do some sit ups tuesday night and my lower back upper but (self) was actually a little sore after. i think i wil start placing a pillow under me. i stil sit on a pillow when i drive. its not needed but i stil like the cushion. my lipo areas are no longer sore and i have tiny tiny small bruses on my but where i was poked. its only 2 so nothing major. im still wearing my garment. i dont wear my band any more but i will start back wearing it once i figure out where i last had it lol. i hope all is well. i will be posting pics soon. ily

***I ALSO NEED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR UR SUPPORT...

***I ALSO NEED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR UR SUPPORT & LOVE. I REALLY FELL IN LOVE W/ MY BBL SISTERS. YALL ARE AMAZING. THE LOVE, SUPPORT, & KINDNESS IS SUCHA BEAUITFUL THING. I LOVE U GUYS & I APP. YALL FOR THE SUPPORT YALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN ME FOR THE PAST 3MON***
re result are off the chainnnnnnnnnnnn 4real
You look great. I have an consult on Fen 4 with him. I'm looking for the results you have. Don't let anyone tell you different. Your on fire!
U looks so amazing,that pic from salama has always been one of my favorites & He Did That. U make me rethink Okoro bc when i started looking in 09-10. He wasnt well known for BBL so i wouldnt even cosider him but i have been keeping an eye on him & he has perfected that craft my breast dr works with him & she's not part of this site but has a real buzz for being 1 of the best in atl. I hate to say this but my people make me sick with their behind the times ass when it comes to plastic Sx. Then their is half of them that would get it if they could but can't afford it so they hating. I have an aunt that I know is gone talk about me bad but unless Jesus came down and said something himself,can't nobody make me feel bad Bout looking better. don't matter what reason u did it for. I'm gone be bragging so much everybody gone be mad at me. Hell I talk about it now as if I'm going next week...lolmaybe it was a blessing that I didn't go to the other dr & decided to get the lap band 1st. I will definitely be going on a consult with him soon

HEEELLLOOOOOO BBL'RS !!!!! I hope you guys have...

HEEELLLOOOOOO BBL'RS !!!!!

I hope you guys have been doing well. I have missed you girls alot.. I havent been on in awhile and I wanted to space it out on purpose because I read alot of women that say bbl'ers leave/stop writing after 4-5 months. So I wanted yall to see my 7month results and still keep you guy updated.
I had my 6month followup last month and LOVE Dr. Okoros new office. I am so proud of him. I love seeing and catching up with Amanda, Uma, Mj and even seeing the new hires. I met with Uma an she told me they have my pics on there website !!!!!! I was SUPER happy. If you look at the last patient on the gallery of BBL. THAT IS MEEEE !!
Its so weird looking at my flat ass before and wondering "how the hell I went so long w/o joining the booty club" lol. I love my results guys. I honestly do.
My waiste is small, nice natural looking but, and no problems at all. I was looking into the exilis treatment where I live. However plastic surgery is not to popular here so i havent really been taking it serious. And driving out of town every wk doesnt fit my schdule right now. So i hope you ladies aedoing well. safe & happy healing. I will post the 6month pics they put on there website. love u guys !!
Hey how r you doing
Hey chic. I'm good. Couldn't be better. How about you?
You look amazing and natural. Please post and tell us how you are doing. Have you lost any volume? Are you still satisfied with your results?

1yr and 7months

Hi ladies,
I hope all is well. I haven't been on in so long but I wanted to give you an update. I'm doing great! I didn't make my 1 yr apt back in august so I actually just went last week. Looking at my before in after pics are a drastic changes girls omg !! I still can't believe that is me ! My but actually got a lot bigger through out the year after surgery. Which of course I'm not complaining. I'm still wearing my full body garment I got after surgery and started wearing a waist training the 1st of the year. I'm in the gym 30min 3 times a week. I do crazy insane workout because I'm so short on time. I'm so excited about this summer. Last summer was amazing and ready for this as we'll. I'm loving my amazing shape it looks great. Of course I still have stretch marks from gaining 70lbs with my child however I don't mind the "beauty marks". At least that is how I have learned to look at it! I'm looking into an treatment to tighten up my skin around my belly button. I have a little bit of cellulite at the bottom of my but I'm taking care of that with squats. However for now I'm loving it. I miss talking to your girls and I hope everybody is doing we'll I'll post pics soon!

1yr 7 months post

You know I'm always here for you girls and questions or concerns love y'all
Dr Okoro gave u exactly wat u asked for. He nailed de wish pic. Lovely results!
Grl u look wonderful!
You look bangin...what were ur measurements before surgery? Whats your current jean size? Im going to use ur pics as wish pics..ccongrats on maintaining your body! I live in atl and trying to decide if im goin with dr o or a doctor in Miami
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon