Future Fisher Doll - Preparing For My BBL 10-07-14

So I live in Atlanta, land of the big butts. I...

So I live in Atlanta, land of the big butts. I actually have a decently size butt for my 5'1" frame BUT about 10 years ago, I had liposuction on my hips and thighs to make them smaller (I know, crazy right?)... There were a few issues with my lipo, like the doctor took too much out on one side... and also my ass has a dent on one side... it never really bothered me until I started to "thicken up" and now it's very noticeable. I hate the way I look naked... but when I wear clothes, it's easy to hide. The lower part of my butt looks fine... but the top, looks like someone scooped out part of my butt. I'll post pictures soon.

I have PCOS so I gain weight in my stomach and it's hard to lose... I figured if I'm going to get lipo I might as well fix my other issue with my hips/butt and then make some magic happen and get a BBL as well!

I'm going to have a consultation with Dr. Okoro and Dr. Jimmerson to see who I like best. I've seen from other reviews that Jimmerson is more expensive, but I'd like to see what each of them thinks since...

Hopefully I can get it done in October so that I'll be okay to sit on a plane for 4 hours in December when I travel back home to visit for the holidays...

Consultation With Dr. J Curves (Atlanta) Next Week

I'm having a consult with Dr. J next week, I really like the projection that he's able to give... he seems to have a lot of experience in the BBL. I like the way he scoops the bottom part of the back out and snatches the waists in! I need that in my life! I'm going to take some pix of my "before" body tonight... even though I just ate and look like mrs. fat fat lol

I just wanna be happy with my body for once... can I please wear a F'ing 2 piece bikini and feel GOOD?! ugh.

Ugh! Took my "before pix"

I'm totally grossed out. I never really look at my body naked because I don't have a full length mirror. You'll see in the side pix where the dr lipo'd out too much on one side and the other side there is a indent which was permanent after surgery. My lipo was about 10 years ago, I was about 20 lbs lighter back then and had lipo done on my hips, inner/outer thighs. Now that I gained weight, it's looking even worse.

Like the rest of you ladies, I just want to feel better when I look in the mirror. Doing this for myself and nobody else.

WISH!

These are some of my "wish" booties.

MORE WISH!

I love her waist...and then her butt is EVERYTHING! I know that they say 30-60% of fat gets absorbed, so I think whoever did her ass used like ALL the fat she had because it's still really big! I wanna walk on the beach all comfortable by next summer!

Going on a diet for real!!!

Ok y'all, I feel so gross after eating 2 giant slices of pizza and 3 wings. I just decided that I'm going on a "healthier" diet... Smoothies, low sodium soups, baked chicken with no salt... I don't really like fish but I'd be ok with salmon if I HAD to...

My big thing I like is potatoes! I'm originally from Idaho and I can cook up a potato any which way you like lol!

I'm also addicted to mocha frappucinos from Starbucks. I literally get one everyday. I bet that's where a lot of my stomach fat is coming from... When you have PCOS your body stores sugar as FAT instead of using it as energy. It's called "insulin resistance" - it also causes fatigue too. I'm supposed to take metformin but it gives me a stomach ache and causes nausea... ANYWAY I'm going to buy some SHAKEOLOGY stuff to replace my fat girl chocolate addiction to frappucinos.

I turn 31 next month, I need to get myself together. Ugh!

Addiction To RS

I've been looking at butt pictures everyday for the past month, it's the new facebook... BOOTYBOOK!

Anyway, so these are the doctors I've narrowed it down to:

* Dr. Jimerson - (since he's so close and I like this work most of any Atlanta doctors, but he's really expensive and I heard he has bad bedside manner, like patients are just a number. Another notch in the bedpost?!)

* Dr. Cortes - located in Houston TX, I like the sculpting, looks natural BUT I don't know how I feel about his lipo work... I feel like he could also do better at the lipo'ing the bottom of the back, it's not scooped out like Jimerson does it.

* Dr. Fisher - located in Miami, FL... I REALLY LIKE HIS WORK! BUTTTT, I'd have to hire someone to take care of me - its like 12 hours to drive there but I'mma fly. I'm really not looking forward to a flight, although it's prob only like 1.5 hours from MIA - ATL... if my hotel was close to the beach, I could wobble my little, I mean, *BIG* ASS down to the boardwalk or something when I get to feeling better. From what I read from all of the reviews, you aren't feeling too bad after 7 days...

Look at how good and natural Dr. Fishers work is: http://vanitymiami.com/brazilian-butt-lift-miami/

Also, it seems like Fisher's prices are less than Jimerson... Jimerson wants like 10k+...

What to do, what to do!!!

I'm 90% Sure Going With Dr. Fisher

Ok y'all... have you seen all of the beautiful butts that Fisher has done?! I am ready to put down a deposit NOW! At this point, I don't even want to have a consult with Jimerson's expensive ass lol... if Fisher can do my surgery at 5k or less like others have been getting, SIGN ME UP!

I will have enough to hire a nurse, or fly my mom in from Idaho lol... and then get a hotel for 8-9 days - hopefully they have extended stays or a hyatt place, those are pretty nice hotels for the price.

Decided NOT To Get A Consult With Dr. Jimerson

Jimerson charges $50 for a phone consultation & $100 for in-person consult.

He is booked out 2 YEARS from now unless you pay in full, then you can get a spot for the following month unless he's booked up, then it's the next available the month following...

I'm over him and the bad reviews about his bedside manner, and office treating patients like a number and not an important priority!

Phone Consult With Vanity Today

I had a phone consult with Vanity today. The person I talked to was Jessica...

A Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Fisher is 5k... This includes 12 areas of liposuction, which is the standard.

The only extra would be the garment and $350 for 5 massages, which is required.

It's $2,500 to secure the date... If I pay today I can book as soon as the end of September or October... She said they are booked out until November if I don't put the $2,500 down today.

I'm going to do it! I'm so excited.

I'm hoping to get in around the 5th of October if possible...

More "Before" Pictures

These are the pix I had to send in to Dr. Fisher to see if I was a candidate for surgery or not...

I can't wait to have my waist snatched in, a new a$$, and that ugly lipo dent fixed! #yaaaasplease

I literally can't believe I've been okay walking around, looking like this! It's depressing.

Surgery Date SET

I put down $2,500 today for October 7th, 2014... sh*t just got real!

How many days did you all stay in town for?

After SX Massages

They told me that I will need at least 5 massages after surgery... I found this person via google, looking up "after surgery massages in Miami" - she has really good ratings and $150 cheaper than the $350 that Vanity quoted me.

#TheStruggle

Being short & thick is a struggle! Everything is always too long and hiked up to my boobs! lmfao!

12 Areas Of Lipo

I forgot to mention the 12 areas that they will be liposuctioning...

All of my back, the part where my bra fat sticks out on the front by my armpit, all of my stomach, and my VAGINA! I guess I have FPS (fat p*ssy syndrome) but I'm glad he's doing it so it won't be sticking out, like "hiiiiii" - I'm going to ask how much extra it'd be for him to do my arms too so that it won't look like I have chubby arms and thin frame... I'm fine with my thick thighs, they are pretty muscular naturally and the easiest to tone on my body. My stomach just WONT go away, it's that thick hard fat. Supposedly, that's the healthy fat that will stay when it's injected - I hope so!

Another Pre-Op Pic

Another pre-op picture of my struggle booty... There's a little projection on the bottom but it doesn't round out at the top so I always cover it up with a shirt :(

Hips

I read that Dr Fisher *has* to give you hips, I don't want much more than what I already have but I like these "hip" pictures, not too much and looks proportionate to the body.

Trying To Tone Up More

Other than the gym - this is a really good video and it works!!! 8 Minute Abs! The outfits & early 90's music are really funny too!

Semi-Started My Diet

Ok y'all I weighed myself last week and I was 157 - I was like WHHHHHAAAAAATTT!!! So I started doing crunches and eating more protein, like eggs... and I just bought some SHAKEOLOGY (strawberry flavor) to replace my mocha frappucino addiction. The shakes are supposed to be pretty tasty... just blend with fresh strawberries and a banana and it's also pakced with vitamins! I'm going to try to start running... I HATE running. It hurts. lol

I Bought A SQUEEM - Vlog (Video Blog)

Hopefully this video thing works, if so I'll just be posting video updates since I'm not the best typer. I'm ADD so I'm all over the place with my thoughts in this video - sorry! I'll work on that lol - If it doesn't play right away, give it a second to fully load.

Here's the link to the squeem "perfect waist" that I bought... it's only been about an hour, but it's not that bad.

I'm wearing it PRE-surgery so I can try to get my stomach down so that I won't have much extra skin sagging. The flatter, the better. The fat is just going to be flattened instead of all poofy. I'm wearing a medium, which fits me now - and when I wear my lipo foams after surgery, will probably be a good fit. After lipo foams, obviously a small or extra small.

Hoping this waist training helps! It's "all the rage" on instagram :)

Hotels Near Vanity?

I've been researching a good hotel to stay in near Vanity - my mom wants them to have free breakfast... So far, I've only found the Hampton Inn Brickel Downtown to be something I want to stay in for *2* weeks... if it were something for a just a few days, I'd get rachet and stay in something not as expensive, but I feel like I might as well "go all out"... but not $200/night all out... just $140-ish/night.

My mom is like "Make sure they have a hot tub" - I'm just sad I won't be able to enjoy it since we can't have baths or go in a hot tub for at least 4 weeks :( ...which makes me remember that we can't even SIT for 8 weeks! Ughhh!!!... I hope those pain pills help me with the struggle lol

More Wish Pix

I found these on: http://www.realself.com/review/aventura-brazilian-butt-lift-brazillian-butt-lift-jan-2012

I like her projection, and I think I might get my thighs lipo'd now seeing this... I don't want thigh gap, but I just want to thin mine out and revise the first time I had them done so they will be better looking.

Text From Vanity (Dr. Fisher)

Just letting future fisher dolls know that they have a special going for their recovery house. I got this text from my coordinator Jessica yesterday.

I'm already staying somewhere else and coming early to do a pre-vacation before my sx so I won't be doing a recovery house but seems like a good deal for those of you going alone!

More wish pix

Hip Size Wish Pic

I like these hips, not too wide and would fit my 5'2" frame nicely I think.

Surgery is less than 2 months away, seems like forever! I practiced laying on my stomach and it hurt my neck SO bad! I may need to get neck massages along with my lymphatic massages too! I'm still dealing with a whiplash injury from a car accident a few months ago, just a fender bender, but I have to ice my neck a few times a week or else I get headaches.

Anyway, I'm steady stalking all of the girls who are getting surgery this month! All y'all look great! It's giving me more confidence in the BBL choice and doctor choice!

*mwah*
Miami Plastic Surgeon

are you readyyy?omg your surgery is coming so fasssttt cant wait to see that new ass
Omg i love your video! I wish more girls would be as brave to do one...INCLUDING myself! Lol who knows, maybe I'll think about it! Btw, your bbl falls on my b day yay!! :D
Good luck girl! Keep us posted.. I will be following ur journey. .
I am 5 '2 also and I am totally bringing that pic in with me. Was that a fisher doll and did she have a front and profile pic to go with it? Another off the wall question for anyone that might see this, but is a full bikini wax a requirement? Just asking because every pic I see the ladies are completly bald... down there...lol
How has it been dealing with vanity?
I haven't had any issues with them personally. I've read other girls reviews and see most of the complaints are with the front desk vs the surgical procedure. My coordinator is Jessica, she's been good so far.
If you don't mind me asking what you spent all together flights stay prodcedure ect..
Jaja nice video :)
TY!!!! :D
Lol loved the video.
Thanks babe! I see your sx is in a month! I know you're SO excited for it!
Luv the video
Thanks babe!
Good job getting something to replace the Starbucks. Those frappuchinos are SO heavy on the sugar and fat. And have no nutritional benefits to them. I really recommend you get protein shakes. Go to Costco and buy the chocolate ones they have there. I live in California but they should still have them where you live. They have 30g protein and only 1g sugar. Drink one or two anytime you get hungry for sugar or junk food. I GUARANTEE you, you will not want whatever you wanted to eat before. Also, go on YouTube and do the ZWOW workouts from Zuzkalight. They are free, high intensity, body weight exercises ranging from 8-17 mins long. Totally doable!!! And it will help you get way more toned and happy with your body before your surgery. I saw improvements in my body and strength just from doing these a couple weeks. You can have whatever body you want. And if you want to induldge in some sweets or fast food, just make sure you work twice as hard in your workouts! You can do it! I hope this helps
Thanks for the helpful information and ideas! You're super sweet :D
I'm looking into dr fisher. This is such a tough decision. I can't find a dr with enough reviews for me to feel comfortable. Il be following your story!
This person is getting their sx today from Dr. Fisher: http://www.realself.com/review/culver-city-ca-brazilian-butt-lift-19-year-asian-girl-wanting-butt
I want to go around the same time as you. Did they request half up front?
I think they wanted $500 to lock in a price/date, but I paid $2500 so that it could start paying it down ASAP
Nice n funny video. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Thank youuuuu!
OMG.. dont be sorry for the long video. It made me smile :) I am scheduled for Sept 24 w/ Fisher and am excited as anything. Good Luck to you!
Thank you! Omg I'm excited for you - I'm literally obsessed with my sx coming up
I love your video blog! It's so cute lol. I hope you get everything you wish for :) I'm having my bbl with fisher August 12. After my tummy tuck I wore my ab board + squeem size small, then I graduated to xsmall and combined with the board it made my tummy so flat.... The squeem alone can bunch up in the middle. I stopped wearing it for that reason. But I love the way the squeem gives the hour glass look. Good luck girly!! :)
Thank you! I noticed it bunches up! I can't imagine wearing an XS, I wonder how small I can get it, should be interesting having to wear garments 23/7!