I had my rhinoplasty performed by dr lefkoff in...

I had my rhinoplasty performed by dr lefkoff in Atlanta. He came highly recommended by one of my celebrity clients that wishes to remain 100% anonymous. He had no pictures of his work on black women do I went to him just based on her review and results. I'm faithful he delivered- we will see! Excited

Nose congestion :(

Feeling and looking better. Nose congestion sucks! 2 days till cast is off. People stare at me everywhere I go! Lol

Can't make everyone happy!

So I'm going to make me happy!

I've gotten a lot of bad free back- people saying I shouldn't have changed my face. People wondering if I did Bc I felt ugly- or if Bc people make fun of my looks. None of the above! When i was younger I was made fun of- I assume no more than the rest of us- its just something I always wanted to do! But I didn't do it until I had the $$$ and found the right doc! I'm happy about it. I think lol. We will c when the cast comes off...

Another before

I feel cute but nose not proportionate. Feeling good about my decision

Cast off!

Very weird looking still but progress. I look forward to seeing my new look as my nose and facial swelling go down. My teeth hurt too. Yikes !

Pics day 8

Forgot the pics

Another pic day 8

Day 8

Day 11

It is so hard getting used to my new face- I feel like I look like an alien but I am feeling cuter each day hehe. I am still glad I did it!

Oops

Loaded same pic twice

12 days

Getting used to it! No one can tell I've had it done. They just say u look soooo young! Like a baby hehe

Two weeks post

It seems a little more swollen because my baby has been hitting it by mistake here and there... Going to doc today to see if its still ok... Contemplating wearing a brace again yikes! These ones I posted with no makeup so u can see how your black eyes will look a couple weeks post

Let me preach hehe

Also my right nostril is much smaller than the left. Hoping when swelling goes down the they are nearly symmetrical. Although he did tell me perfect symmetry is impossible. It will probably be fine because initially, the left side was so much bigger my nose looked crooked! When u have this surgery be sure to have good people around you to tell u that u r beautiful as u go through these changes. And be sure not to have any appearances planned for months as ur nose changes daily as u heal.

Remember to expect improvement- not perfection!

Also no computer imaging or dialogue can tell u what u will look like afterwards.... It's like shooting in the dark lol!!!!! Just choose a great surgeon who's work u have seen and liked so u can trust their expertise to give u a nose that is in harmony with your face

For instance- I'm a hairstylist- people have to trust me to turn their ideas into a style- all while adjusting it to for their face, personality and lifestyle. That's what ur doc has to do

My doc told me he had to leave width to my nose Bc I have such a round chubby face. I'm glad he did! Because i do feel this nose- although not small- fits me- because I am not small. And neither is my face lol.

Also please please please think long and hard about this decision. It does take a toll on u mentally. It's hard adjusting. Be in an overall positive state of mind before entering surgery. Have good supportive and loving people around you. And please have realistic expectations of this your results and how long it will take to see your results as this can be a very lengthy healing process

Ok that's my wisdom for the day hehe

My new nose at thanksgiving

I felt so cute hehe. She is coming right on along

Finally! These pics no make up. Just lipstick so u see real shape

Sorry guys. Ok so here it is. I like my new nose. Men almost tell me I have a cute or pointy nose. Regardless they notice hehe. I do feel cute though. Over all happy I did it. Def feel prettier! But I Don't love. My tip gets really big when smiling and almost looks disconnected hehe. Also nostril asymmetry bothers me- But only picks up sometimes in pictures. Dr has committed to fixing these things 1 year from surgery. That's nov and I'm excited!

More with and without make up

Real separated thing was real bad here yikes!

With makeup. Looks really pretty good!

More without makeup

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can't review the doctor just yet until my results are seen. I don't care about office procedures- how long I waited- that's stuff means nothing! If he gave me the nose I wanted I'll be happy!

You look beautiful I love your new nose even with its flaws GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Praying i get the same results as you.
How is your nose doing? Are u still happy with the results?
It's ok:) and I'm felling ok about results. Remaining faithful that my little touch ups will be successful then I'll be ecstatic!
Are you getting a revision done?
Would you still recommand Dr Lawerence Leffkoff?
I'll let y'all know for sure once my little touch ups are complete ! I'm scheduled to do that April next year. Do stay tuned
Thank you for sharing...he did a good job! You look great!
Hi M, Thank you for sharing your Rhinoplasty journey !!! You look beautiful!!!What type of anestisia did the surgeon use?Did you stay in Hotel after the surgery? When were you able to exercise after the surgery. ?
General anesthesia. Workout 4 weeks after for me... And nope went right home. Procedure only took 90mins!
Cosmetic surgeons all over the world said that naturally that everybody's nose is asymmetric to some extent but is often seen when a surgeons fails to put that into consideration prior to the surgery. That'by the way, because you love the nose already! And I wouldn't want to ruin you excitement.goodluck as the days unfolds!
did he put any graft or implant in your nose? was it open or closed rhinoplasty?
Closed and no grafting! I didn't want a laRger nose. Def smaller so no grafting necessary
What kind of touch ups do you need? Are you going to the same doctor to do that?
wow. i need to see this doctor. you look amazing! you should be proud!
Thank u girl!!
You look amazing girl, I have been dying to do for years... I am definitely ready to do it after the summer. Thanks for sharing
Always! Go for it! But be sure that u really don't like ur current nose. I miSs my old nose dearly:( but still getting to know this new one hehe
Hi dear I just wanted to tell you that your results are absolutely amazing and you look soo incredibly beautiful! You looked great before the surgery and you are a knockout now! Your review has given me some extra confidence. I am seriously considering Doctor Lefkoff. (I'm deciding between him and Dr. Boahene as my top choices). He really delivered top work!! Well done beauty :)))
Just do your research and choose a dr that gives u realistic expectations- and referrals are always awesome
Just wanted to add…it would be awesome if you posted a side-by-side pic of "before" and "now". You results are fabulous.
Ok I'll do that:)
You look amazing! I'm glad it turned out well for you. Work it, girl! :-)
Thank u!
I love these results but I can't find any other reviews from other African Americans for this doctor. Is there any other people of AA heritage giving reviews of this surgeon?
No ma'am! I'm the first. I did this bc I know a LOT of black women want their noses done but have no idea what the experience is really like. Also my doctor ha absolutely no pics of African American work but came highly recommended by a high profile client of mine